Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Oh Sam - so sorry to hear that - much love and strength sent your way

Ladies,
I've been brave and decided to add a ticker... I'm actually starting to believe that this could be happening. 4 days of school left too...

Good for you Sparkle! Im liking your PMA! :thumbup:
I have 10 days left of school, then its the summer holidays, followed immediately by maternity leave :happydance:
Hope you enjoy your last 3 days....
xx

Thanks Shell! Its about time I got some PMA!
yay for nearly finishing school!!

hey ladies, I ordered my pram this morning, sooooo excited!! I went for the babystyle oyster and maxi cosi pebble car seat, woohoo, my baby's got wheels!! xxx

Love the ticker sparkle and fab news about finishing school.

Shellney - Briliant about you finishing for hols and mat leave aswell. I finsih school in 3 weeks and will go back for about 7 after 6weeks hols.

Kizzy - congrats to baby having wheels.

XX

I have not been on a lot as my dh had his truck stolen a few nights ago and it has been a bit stressful as it his business therefore income aswell.

Does anyone else have times where there bump seems smaller than the day before. Maybe the baby has got itself into a new position.

XX

Hi everybody else hope you are all well. XX

oh no Bean, your poor hubs!! any trace of it?

I had my 28 week appt last week, baby measured 26 but at my 25 week appt three weeks before she measured 27 so they can definitely change and get smaller due to position and how they are lying, the midwife said that too and she wasnt worried about mine being smaller at all. Bubs is just lying sideways :)

xx

Kizzy- Congratulations on bubba having wheels!! Ours does already as I'm going to use the bee I bought for Cormack. Just need to get the nest as we didnt have it from newborn!

Beanwood- what awful news about your hubbys van. Hope everything works out soon.

My secret is officially out! I was asked 4 times if I'm pregnant today, not exactly a loose outfit! I know I'm only early on but bump just feels huge!!

Thanks girls

No sign of it yet so think it is well and truly gone. Probably in bits now.

Thanks for that about what your midwife said Kizzy that has reassured me.

Sparkle it is so hard to keep a secret when you are coming out of your clothes and trying to hide it.

XX

Oh I have school holiday jealousy for you school teacher ladies x I have been finding it really tiring in the heat the last few days and realising that working through this summer with a bump could be hard work - unless of course that is our British summer over and the rain arrives tomorrow as predicted!

Been home annoying my dad and sister for the weekend which was lovely. My Dh still cant feel squiggle kicking from the outside so I made my sister try and she cant feel it either, suspect my anterior placenta has a lot to do with cushioning he blows! We did some more pram shopping this weekend and at last decided on the icandy apple jogger with 3 wheels - now just need to bid on a nice one on ebay cause there is NO way we are buying it new!
25 week midwife appointment tomorrow which will no doubt be as quick as all the others so far!
Hope everyone else is well and enjoying the sunshine xxx

:hi: Ladies,

Hope everyone is doing well.

Sparkle - Yay for adding the ticker! Way to be positive! :thumbup: You're already an olive!

To all the teachers - I'm jealous of all your upcoming leaves/vacations. Hope you guys get some R&R during this time.

Bean - Sorry to hear about your OH's truck. I hope insurance can help salvage some of the loss if it's not found, but I really hope that it will turn up soon.

AFM, hoping that the next 10 days will fly by! We haven't broken the news to our families yet, so we are keenly awaiting for everything to go well at the next scan, so we can do so next week. Nerve wrecking, yet exciting times! Oh, and it's my b-day this weekend, so hopefully that will make at least one day go by quick. :winkwink:

Hi all!

Nice ticker sparkle - it's great when you feel confident enough to get one!

I'm also a school teacher and am counting the days... 2 1/2 weeks to go!!! And the best bit is that I'm not going back afterwards for months!

Sorry to hear about hubby's truck beanwood - that's so bad. Hope he can get things sorted soon.

Neffie - ooh, suer your scan will be great and you can share it with everyone soon

Hi ladies...

Just checking in.. hope your all having a great day. One more week till my scan.. and knowing if everything is going great or not.. :) I do have pma though.. no reason to think things aren't going perfect.. will keep you all posted..:)

Thanks Sam.. How are you holding up?

I'm depressed, but have decided not to wallow in it. I need to get my PMA back and get going on this cycle. I was planning to PM you later to ask you how your last loss affected your O time this past cycle, because clearly, you got it right! Any expert advice?

Sam-I actually o'ed earlier by 2-3 days after my last loss.. I used the cbfm and dtd in the morning like the month before that i got my bfp... and all seemed to work in june like in may.. hope you get your bfp right off the bat as well.. I think the cbfm & dtd in the morning made my difference..

Sam-I actually o'ed earlier by 2-3 days after my last loss.. I used the cbfm and dtd in the morning like the month before that i got my bfp... and all seemed to work in june like in may.. hope you get your bfp right off the bat as well.. I think the cbfm & dtd in the morning made my difference..

Oh dear. I'm hoping that my O actually comes a bit later this cycle because, as OH had to fly home unexpectedly because of the MC, we now won't be together again until right after my predicted O date this month. :nope: How long did your bleeding last? Maybe mine will still be a few days late. . . Crossing my fingers that it will.

Hey ladies, just stopping in quick to say hi. I promise to catch up properly with everyone when I can this week. In-laws are coming into town and I am stressed out to the max!!

Had gyn checkup yesterday and everything is good. Baby is growing well, uterus is measuring perfect and Grace's hb is strong! My blood pressure is up (but it has reason to be!)--doctor told me to TRY not to stress out too much this week!

Also got all the nursery furniture ordered and it is on its way, so excited! I went with the DaVinci Crib and 4-drawer dresser (I just could not find a different, less expensive dresser that I liked, so forked over the cash) in espresso. We had to delay the painting with in-laws coming in, but DH promises that will get done when he is back in town from NYC next week.

Also doing a happy dance for Grace's V-Day today! :happydance:

I hope you are all doing well, and I promise to catch up tomorrow or Friday!

Happy v day amber :)

Sam-I didnt bleed for too long after.. maybe like 5 days at most.. and it wasnt heavy for long either.. but for you hope it persists.. till oh gets back.. im just so sorry your going through this all again.. its so hard... Big hugs.. what are they doing at your appt tomorrow?

6 weeks along today... yay and 6 days till my scan.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->