Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Hi everyone. Just popping by for a quick update. Scan went well but I'm a little disappointed as baby wasn't cooperating and we are still stuck team yellow for a while. My midwife told us if this happened she would make an excuse for us to order another ultrasound. Also we have booked the 3d ultrasound for Aug 14th so worst case we have to wait till then to find out. I'll post a pict when I get to my computer.

Here ya go ladies...

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 4
Imp: That is one CUTE baby!! :)

AFM: I'm calm again now. Phew. Thank you ladies for your kind words! :flow:

So. Appointment showed a lovely thick uterine lining and the sac (both very good things). I have another scan set for July 21st and should see the heartbeat then. I've been put on progesterone supplements (to support the corpus luteum or whatever it is) until the placenta takes over. So those start tonight. I feel much much calmer and saner. And exhausted. It'll be a nice early night for me and the bean this evening. And I think we'll both sleep really well. :kiss:

Imp-that is such a cute scan pic.. hope baby plays along next time so you find out gender..

Sam-that is wonderful..so happy for you.. now no more worrying.. :) Enjoy your pregnancy.

You too, Lil! Any tips for the progesterone suppositories? Are you doing them three times a day? How to manage that. . .

Hi all - lots of lovely news and congrats on the 2 new pgs - The dreams and the angst are awful I know and I don't have any advice to make them go away - all I can say is that I'm only starting to enjoy this pg now as I was so fearful and I guess most of it has passed now so I'm going to make the most of what's left. People keep joking about how huge I am and asking if it's twins but I just smile smugly and tell them it's by body embracing this pg! Good luck to you both and I hope you'll be here for many months!

Imp - shame you didn't find out - perhaps your little one just wants to surprise you!

Amber - what a lovely way to spend your anniversary - I have loved having my little girl and I'm sure you will too.

Neffie - re water - I'm drinking it with blackcurrant at the mo as I find the acid flavour makes it a bit more palatable - weird as I don't actually like blackcurrant much! So now I can add that to my bacon and beetroot cravings! You'll be feeling better soon I'm sure!

Ladies I've been r&r-ing as things are totally hectic here! Roll on next week and breaking up from school... forever!!

So much good news is making me feel so so positive!!

xx

You too, Lil! Any tips for the progesterone suppositories? Are you doing them three times a day? How to manage that. . .

Im on them twice a day.. every 12hrs.. I do mine at 10am and 10pm before bed.. They havent had much affect on me.. some people get mood swings.. and stuff so just be prepared.. and I was told it will make your pregnancy symptoms more "intense" in a word.. but havent had much affect on mine yet.. still early days..and make sure to wear a liner because they do leak out and make a gooey mess.. otherwise they have been fine..

IMP your scan pic is lovely, I cant believe you are 19 weeks already yours seems to be going so quickly!! :)

I'm miscarrying. I won't be back on here for a bit, but just wanted to let you know to put the cushion back on my seat.

:cry: Sam, I am so very sorry. I know there are no words at a time like this. Just know that you are in my thoughts and prayers and that we are here for you. :hugs:

Oh Sam.. I am so sorry hun.. Thoughts and prayers are being send to you and your family.

Oh no Sam....I'm so sorry. :cry: I don't have any words of wisdom for you right now...please just know that you and your OH are in my thoughts. Sending tons of :hug: your way.

Oh Sam, my darling :cry:

I am so so sorry. You and your OH are in my thoughts and prayers :hugs:
xx

SAm honey - so so sorry for your loss, all our love sweetheart xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79