Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

I didn't like to ask Amber - thought you just had well trainined reptiles!!!?? Eugh sometimes I'm glad all my inlaws are on the other side of the world and never get to visit - although the prospect of visiting them for 3 weeks hardly fills me with joy either!

Yeah for results and scan Neffie! and for OH feeling kicks Amber

Hi all

Amber - I did have visions of a snake going down your loo. Thanks for clearing that up.

Imp - thats great about getting a reduced pushchair.

Hope everyone is ok. So much going on.

Dhs truck still missing so just going down insurance route. Could take a while though so he is using my car to work.

IMy throat is still bad - have got antibiotics. Its a 10 day course and have to take 2 four times a day. Have not started yet as feel a bit concerned about it.

Hope everybody has a good day. XX

I agree about other threads. I visit a few journals from people I have met on other threads - Loveanurse being one of those. Otherwise just stick around where I know and feel welcome tbh. XX

Sounds like we are all the same with the other forums - I stick with you guys, a TTC forum where I know the girls and an ectopic pregnancy support one. The ectopic one gave me so much help after my ectopic and I like to pop in to catch up with those girls and the babies that have come along since our ectopics.
I am always reading the birth stories and some of the product/store review shopping ones are helpful!

xxx

OMG! You guys, I've finally graduated! I got my :bfp: today! If all goes well, I should be due around March 6, 2012!

I'm still in shock!

Thats great Beth.. wahoo.. congrats and H & H 9 months..

congratulations beth, hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months x

Ladies,
I'm going to be pretty busy for the next few weeks. I finished school, yay! And yesterday flew with the little man to my parents in Jersey. We're staying here for 3 weeks with hubby joining us next week!

Thinking of you all
Xx

Woohoo Beth!!
I had wondered where you were, as hadnt heard from you over in TTCAL for a while. But it seems you must have been having plenty of :sex:, and making that baby!
Congrats Hun, you so deserve it! :yipee:
xx

Have a great time in Jersey Sparkle.
Do pop in and let us know how you're getting on :)

xx

Beth that is fab news how exciting.

Have a good break Sparkle.

Hi everybody hope that you are all having a good weekend. XX

Thanks everyone! I'm working on staying positive through the fear all of us in thread thread know. Part of that is figuring out a fun way to tell parents and siblings (who all live far away). Any ideas? And how long did you guys wait before telling family and friends? I think I want to tell family sooner than later, especially my mom. What did you guys do?

Hi Beth

I told parents and my husband told his mom straightaway. Then a few week later I told my brothers and a couple of close friends. After scan I then told everyone..... or atleast it made its way round. XX

Beth with my first pregnancy we told people right away... with this one I was scared and didn't want to have to go through the pain of having to tell people we lost it, so we waited till 3 months and told our parents (on mothers day with a happy mothers day grandma card), siblings, and close friends. After that we just let work get around on its own.

Beth - Congrats!!! That's fab news! :) Wishing you a H&H pregnancy. As for telling family & friends, we are waiting until our 12 week scan to tell our families & close friends. We'll wait for a few more weeks after that before we share the news with everyone else. It just varies from person to person. If you're ready to share the news, I say go for it.

Sparkle - Enjoy your time with your parents!

Bean - Good luck for your scan tomorrow!

Hope everyone else is doing well.

AFM, had a fab b-day with OH! :kiss: A lovely dinner, and of course lots of belly kisses & rubs as I had imagined. Some of my gifts included a baby blankie, a pregnancy body pillow (which I used for the first time last night, and am totally in love with!!), and a doppler! I had not planned on buying a doppler to avoid any potential freak outs, but I know OH would love to hear the heart beat, so I'm totally fine with it. Have to stay positive, right? We're still going to wait until after our scan this week to start using it.

Have a great day!

:yipee::happydance:CONGRATULATIONS BETH!!!! :happydance::yipee:

So happy for you hun!!!! That is wonderful news!!!

I promise to catch up with everyone later today/tomorrow, in-laws just left town and I am bogged down with a boatload of work on a Monday. I hope everyone had a great weekend!!!

Hey Lovelies!

I'm writing quickly from work to let you all know that I haven't forgotten about you and hopefully I will be back on track soon.

We moved two weeks ago and still no internet in the house...in France this tends to be a major hassle and our telephone line was inactive for awhile in the new place so that pushes everything back even further.

I haven't had too much time to catch up on all the goings on as work is super busy and I'm not supposed to be playing on the internet if you know what I mean.

Much love and support to you all and I promise to get all caught up as soon as I can.

:dust:

Beth - after 2 losses we were total chickens and told no one until after our 12 week scan! Well I had to tell my boss due to health and safety stuff at work and then I had to gag her to stop her telling everyone else at work (she was just excited for us!) After our scan we had DH family round for tea to tell them and a few days later we went home to Scotland and had tea with my family and told them too! After that it was just telling friends as and when we saw them although my best friend was on hols in Oz so I sent her a text with a picture of our scan to tell her which wasn't ideal but as I keep telling her it was her fault for being half way round the world when I needed to tell her something important!
xxx

We havent told anyone yet.. just my mom and sister know.. as they have gone through my 2 losses with me and knew we were trying.. but nobody else knows yet.. waiting a bit longer.. have my scan tomorrow so may tell at my dd's bday part at the end of the month.. we will see..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->