Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Beth--I told my mother and grandmother right away (so I had their understanding and support). We waited until about 8-9 wks before we told his parents, and then 12 wks before we told everyone else (work, friends, extended family, etc.). Do what feels comfortable for you hun, everyone is different!

Grand--good to hear from you hun! Hope you get your internet up soon, I would go crazy having to wait so long for it!

Hi all

Imp - hope you are feeling well.

Neffie - over 11 weeks - wow.

Grand - good to hear from you.

Amber - Bet you are glad that you have your house back.

Lil and milo- hope you are both ok.

Hi to everybody else .......

Scan and clinic this afternoon

XX

Just popping by to say hello to everyone! I hope you are all well! We have just got back from our 2 week sunny holiday in Menorca and ive yet to catch up on all ive missed so will do so later.

Had a lovely time away and have arrived back having entered 3rd Tri whilst away! :happydance:
Bump has grown loads but wether its baby or the all inclusive food on holiday im not sure :haha:

Will have a read through and see how you are all doing later once ive tackled the mound of washing and unpacking!

Lil--good luck with your scan today too hun!!

Thinking of you ladies!!!

HI ladies... Glad you had a nice holiday pixie!!

Bean can't wait to see picts, good luck on tour scan!

AFM, i know its early but my mother is thinking of having a shower/bbq for us while its still summer (Aug sometime?). Therefor I am thinking of getting a registry together soon. I was wondering if anyone had a list of things/must haves, or know where to find one to help make it easier??

Hope everyone is having a good week!

I cant believe how fast the last two weeks of waiting for my scan has gone.. the day is finally here to see how my peanut is doing in there.. hopefully see a perfect little baby and a nice strong hb.. :)

Good luck with your scan today too Bean.. :)

Lil - Good luck on your scan today!

Grand - Hope you're getting some R&R, and not grinding it out too much at work. That sure is a long time without internet!

Pixie - Glad you had a great time on vaca, and congrats on transitioning into 3rd tri! :thumbup:

:hi: to all my preggo friends. Hope you haven't forgotten about little old me who's STILL waiting for a bl**dy BFP!

Wow, that rhymes :rofl:

New - Your seat is warm as ever chickadee! Hurry up and join us, we're waiting on you! :flower:

New - Your seat is warm as ever chickadee! Hurry up and join us, we're waiting on you! :flower:

I'm trying my hardest, honest :haha:
I can't wait for the day I can come on here and tell you all to shove up and make room for me.... oh I can dream can't I?!

I'm trying my hardest, honest :haha:
I can't wait for the day I can come on here and tell you all to shove up and make room for me.... oh I can dream can't I?!

I've got everything crossed that it won't be a dream for too much longer, and reality will hit soon. :flower:

Evening ladies.....

just wanted to pop in and let everyone know that the GTT test isnt half as bad as i had expected!!
The hardest thing was no cuppa when i got up.... but the 2hr wait in clinic wasnt too bad, and the orange drink they give you to drink is just like strong orange!! Honestly peice of cake!! So if anyone else needs it doing, its nothing to worry about!!
My reults were on fasting 4.1, and 120min fast at 4.9 which im thinking is normal! So all smiles from me..... but if i knew i had gd then id have a explanation as to why my babys r so big!! Dont get me wrong, id hate for them to be underweight and poorly, but 9lb 2oz is a little big, id like a 8lb??? lol

Anyway ladies spk soon x

Hey ladies..

Just an update my scan went amazing.. baby was there and had a nice flickering hb.. :)

Thanks everyone for you well wishes yesterday.

Lil great news on your scan.

Mine went well also. It was really detailed - they seemed to take ages and the sonographer was lovely. We had the littlest with us and she did a scan copy for him and his brother.

Had clinic after - they have upped my thyroxine as said that my levels have gone slightly low again so hopefully I will start to feel better soon.

Also have haematology appointment on 4th August because of LOw platelet count.

Hope everybody is well.

Wil try ad get a picture on but have to find my camera lead first. XX

Vixmar - Glad to hear that all went well with your GTT test.

Bean/Lil - Great news on your scans! Waiting for pic updates. :winkwink:

:hi: to everyone.

OH & I went to our first prenatal class this week. The hospital where I plan on delivering offers a multitude of classes, and a lot of them are free so we're taking advantage of that. It was a very informative class! We'll be taking several more over the next few weeks, so we're looking forward to that. Next scan is in 2 days, so we're hoping to see a bouncy little Coco! By the way, did you guys have to have a full bladder before your NT scan? I called my OB office, and they said that I didn't need a full bladder (which I'm thankful for!), but I was just wondering if anyone was told differently.

Thanks ladies.. will try to upload a pic later.. my next appt is in 2 weeks.. and it will be a long one.. meet with the nurse educator first since this is my first baby in this different hospital.. have to learn diet etc.. lol then meet with my ob again.. but that appt is on the 27th.. :)

Lil and Bean--fabulous news on your scans, so happy to hear that your little ones are growing big and strong!

Vix--glad your GTT test went well! Mine was hard not being able to eat for 3 hours (I had to do a 3 hour test), but I had a stash of snacks waiting for me! So glad you don't have GD, it is not as hard as I thought it would be to manage it, but pricking yourself all of the time can be a pain!

Neff--for my early scans, they wanted me to have a full bladder, did a couple scans, then I had to go empty it and come back for more scanning. After my 12 wk scan, they have since had me empty my bladder before doing anything. Hope that helps! Also, glad you are enjoying the classes!!

New--all the FF seats are being kept warm, and I can't wait to have you with us hun! Your time is coming, I just know it!! :hugs:

I know I have more catching up to do, trying to do it as I can!

DH is back in town safe and sound from NYC, Gracie and I are so happy to have him home!!!

Here a piccy of my scan from yesterday.. My peanut/bean/blob :happydance:

Attachments

• DSC00568.jpg
    DSC00568.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 2
Lil - yeah for the peanut/bean/ blob and for the little flickering HB - great to see isn't it!

Bean - glan your scan went well too - where are the piccies!!!

Neffie - good luck for your scan tomorrow honey x

Vix - pleased your GTT went well I can't imagine getting out of bed without a cup of tea, congratulations on surviving that torture!

Amber - glad your DH is home safe x

Grand - how are you getting on without your internet, surviving without daily BnB updates?

AFM - off work tomorrow to drive south to a wedding on Saturday. Managed to find a dress to fit the belly and boobs into in the end and I think it makes me look pregnant rather than just fat! One of the other girls at the wedding is about 22weeks pregnant with twin girls so I can't wait to compare belly sizes with her!

Hope everyone has a good few days and I will catch up with you all next week xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->