Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Any ideas for a first name for her, Imp?
We have a shortlist of 3 first names....but we have a definite middle name too.
Cant wait til your internet is fixed, so that we can see your pics!!
xx

Promise to catch up with you all once I have a minute at work, I just wanted to stop in and say Congrats to Imp on Team Pink!!! :pink:!!!

IMP - congratulations on team pink! The girls are winning in numbers on this board!

Shellney - sounds like you had a wonderful weekend and I am so improessed your mum managed to organise the whole day and trick you and your sister into being there without anyone guessing x

Kizzy - hope you enjoyed your baby shower and have a wonderful and relaxing time on maternity leave x

AFM - squiggle has been very active the last couple of days - the kicks are nearly up in my ribs now! Been doing some housework and gardening today but now my back aches. Think it might be time to get myself a birthing ball to bounce on and stetch over , see if it can help with the aches! Ebay - here I come xxx

Congrats on Team Pink Imp...

Kizzy-hope your shower was great and your getting ready for tinks to come.. :) not long now

New-how are you doing.. did you get an appt with your dr..?

Hope the rest of you ladies are doing well..

AFM-2 days till my 12 week scan.. cant wait to be there and be past my first mc point.. just 2 days I will make it this time.. thats about all for me.. not much been happening.. getting ready for our vacation in 2 weeks.. and enjoying the nice weather..

thanks ladies, had a really lovely day, great turn out, lovely food, gorgeous presents etc, really enjoyed it! and we picked up our pram today, I am just a little bit in love :)

and some pics of my baby shower cakes too :)

001.jpg

009.jpg

006.jpg

Lil, good luck with the scan hun, hope the next two days go quickly for you!

Milos, I started my "birthing ball" (really a Reebok exercise ball) the other night, Its really comfy for my back etc but I felt like baby was dropping low and got scared it will start my labour, haha, will try again this week!

Shell, we have a definite middle name too (Marie) and we're choosing between a couple of first names but I think we have a preferred one (Georgina) :) xx

Kizzy, glad you had such a wonderful day today. and I adore your pram! its gorgeous!! Ours is black, but it will always be full of pink fluffy blankets, so hoping it will look girly. lol.
Georgina Marie is a beautiful name, it really is! What are your other options?
We are definitely having Terese as the middle name, as it is my MIL's first name. Im not too keen on it, TBH, but we promised my In-laws we would use their names (if we ever have a boy, his middle name will be Michael, which I do like).

Good luck for your scan Lil. not long now....

Milos, I hear ya on being kicked in the ribs! Bo has just started this in the last few days. Its crazy, isnt it? Glad Squiggle is nice and active though!

xx

Thanks Shell, we also like Charlotte but OH sits beside a girl at work called Charlotte who's only 18 and he feels a bit uncomfortable calling the baby the same name, haha! I like Darcy and he likes Harriet but we cant decide on either of them, Georgina was the first and pretty much only name we've both really loved from the start! My middle name is Marie, my nan was Marie, my mum is Anne-Marie so it runs in my family :)

Shell- what an amazing surprise! And yay for a wiggly Bo!

Imp- Congratulations on being team pink! What a lot of girlies we have in here...

Kizzy- Gorgeous pram and delicious looking cakes too! Glad you had so much fun.

Lil- nearly there, only 2 more days to go x

Milo- great news about your wiggly little squiggle!

New- how are you feeling?

Afm- I'm exhausted!! We spent the day shopping in central london today, its my birthday next week! Off to a wedding in Belfast this weekend so I've been trying to get the small boy ready for a 5hr car journey a ferry and another 2 hours in the car...
Bumpy is feeling good, starting to wiggle a little and I think I can feel it, so exciting!!

Hey ladies!

New--totally understandable how hard it is to keep your BFP a secret from family, especially. We did the same thing for a few weeks with Grace because I just didn't want to have to risk what happened the first time around (we told everyone right away and then had to tell them all the bad news only a few weeks later, it was so hard). You will know when it is the right time to tell them, and I am sure they will be so excited!! Also, by the sounds of it, you are definately getting some good early symptoms!! Nausea from not eating is common early on, I had bouts of it myself!

Shell--so glad to hear that all went well with your midwife appointment and glad that Miss Bo is being a cooperative lady and already head down (Grace has been head down for our last 2 scans, and I hope she stays that way!) And WOW!!! Congrats to your mom and her OH, that is so wonderful how they kept their wedding a secret and surprised you all with it!! I hope they are having a fabulous time on their honeymoon!

milos--sounds like your holiday was wonderful! Hope you got some much needed R&R. I hear you on the backaches, I have noticed that developing myself whenever I am doing a lot of bending over and housework. Do birthing balls really help to relieve this pain this early on? I may have to look into one myself!

Kizzy--your parentcraft class sounds wonderful, I hope your tour this week goes well also!! Btw, I LOVE the pictures, your pram is GORGEOUS!! Glad your shower went well and hope your second goes even better!! Enjoy your last day of work tomorrow, and hooray for maternity leave!! :happydance: I love the story about your middle name. My middle name is Marie also--and it is also a family name. Every generation down the female line of my family has either Mary or Marie in their name. (my mother's name is mary, great aunt Marie, great grandmother marie, and little Grace's first name is Mary). I love to see names that run in families like that, it keeps the history and memories of loved ones alive in my opinion!

lil--good luck with your scan on wednesday, hun, can't wait to see the pics!!

Imp--I am so happy for you, and can't wait to see the pics!

Neffie--thinking of you and hope all is going well!

Grand--hope you are doing well too hun!

:hi: to everyone else!

AFM: got the paint touch ups done this weekend only to have DH scratch an area when he put the air vents on backwards, so there will be yet another set of touchups to do, lol. :dohh: We also managed to get the dresser together this weekend, took us a while because the instructions were so poor, but it looks great! Now we just have to put the crib together and we will be close to done! I still have to decide if I want to get a changing table and we have yet to find a chair that I like. We have a tour of another daycare tomorrow. It is not as far away from town as the first daycare, but still about a 15 minute drive out of town for us, so I still wont be able to see her whenver I want to during the day. But I think the second daycare in town is out for right now--I just cannot put Grace in an environment where I will always be wondering if she is getting the attention she needs.

Kizzy, I like all of the names you have suggested. Its so hard to choose a girls name, because there are so many pretty ones out there....
I have struggled finding a name that goes with OHs surname. It ends in -ey, and I dont want the first name to rhyme with the surname, so that crosses alot of beautiful names off my list :(

Sparkle - wonderful news that you have started to feel baby move! has baby got a nickname yet? Hope you have a lovely time at the wedding in Belfast, and I hope C copes OK with the travelling.

xx

sparkle--hey hun! glad to hear you are feeling well and hooray for feeling bubs moving already! so wonderful!!! When is your Bday next week? Mine is on Tuesday (the 23rd).

Amber, you snuck in on me there!
Glad to hear that Miss Grace is also cooperating and staying head down for you. Cant wait to see pics of your nursery when its finished. And good luck choosing your daycare
xx

Shell - what an amazing day that must have been. Very exciting.

Imp- Congratulations on team Pink.

Kizzy - Love the pram - enjoy the baby shower.

Sparkle - great newws about feeling the baby move.

Amber, Milo, Grand everybody...... Hello.

So much gone on have just read 3 pages and can't remember everyones posts. Should get a pen and write them down and then type post.

AFM - Feeling baby moving a lot. Struggling with breathing a lot though. Keep having almost like attacks where I feel like someone is standing on my chest and I can't breathe. Bit scary.... Will have to go and see the doc. XX

Shell- we've been calling the baby 'bumpy' its what we called Cormack when he was a bump too, so its really special to us!!

Amber- mine is the 26th! We will be in Ireland with the 'outlaws' but hopefully it will be ok... Your daycare situation sounds tough, hope you find the perfect one soon...

Bean, sorry to hear about your breathing difficulties. I would definitely make an appointmnet with your doctor or midwife. Hope you feel better soon.

Sparkle, bumpy is such a cute name. Hope you have a lovely birthday next weekend

xx

Just stopped by my moms. Here are a few quick photos!

Attachments

• UC BABY_100.jpg
    UC BABY_100.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 5
  • UC BABY_92.jpg
    UC BABY_92.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 5
Imp--OMG, she is so beautiful!!!! Such lovely pictures!!!

Bean--so glad you are feeling the baby moving! I hope the doctor is able to give you some assistance with the breathing and you are able to get some relief!

Sparkle--love the nickname bumpy! too cute!!

Wow Imp, she's beautiful!!!
What gorgeous, clear photos! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back