Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Beautiful clear pics imp.. :) Lovely little girl..

Tomorrow morning is my scan.. cant wait to be there and see all is perfect.. thank you all for all your support so far..

Good luck for tomorrow Lil. Let us know how you get on, and post pics if you can....
xx

Wow Imp those are amazing scan photos. Beautiful.

Lil - will be thinking of you tomorrow.

Hi all XXXXXX

Fab pics Imp!! :)

Good luck tomorrow Lil, look forward to hearing about it!!

AFM, work is over, I am off for a year, woohoo! had a lovely last day, they made a beautiful speech and I cried. haha such a wuss :)

Lil--good luck with your scan tomorrow hun, will be thinking of you and can't wait to see the pics!

Kizzy--three cheers for maternity leave!:yipee::yipee::yipee: That is so sweet that they gave you such a nice sendoff!

Hi Girls!

Sorry, beein MIA for the last few days, but things have been absolutely hectic! Everything went well with the appt, so we're very happy about that! Fundal height was measuring perfect, and we heard Coco's lovely heartbeat again! OH also gave me an extra session over the weekend, so that was AWESOME! :cloud9: Other than that, we continued looking for strollers, visiting daycares, and picking out samples of colors to try for the nursery. We also started looking at cars, as we're going to have to get another one before the LO's arrival. If all that wasn't enough, work has been kicking my butt lately, so craziness has been the name of the game! :wacko:

So much to catch up on....

New - It's hard keeping the news from the people who are closest to us, but do what is most comfortable to you. Especially after having been through a loss, it makes total sense if you want to wait. I'm sure your mom will be thrilled to bits, regardless of when she hears the news. :) Have you made your 1st appointment yet?

Shell - Great to hear that everything went well with at your visit. That's awesome that Bo is already in position! And what fantastic news about your mom's surprise wedding! I'm sure it was a thriller.

Milos - Hope you're not getting too bruised up with Squiggle's kicks. :winkwink: Your walk with OH & Milo sounds very nice & relaxing!

Imp - Congrats on team :pink:. Those pics are fab!

Kizzy - You're moving along well with the classes, nursery, etc. Two baby showers, ehh? Double the joy! :haha: Very cute pram, and those cupcakes look delish! And need I say how jealous I am of your maternity leave? Wow, 1 whole year, ENJOY!

Sparkle - Yay for feeling movements! :thumbup: Enjoy your b-day with OH's family. Hope it's nice & relaxing.

Imp - 12 weeks tomorrow, yay! :thumbup: Good luck at your scan...we're waiting to see pics!

Amber - That's great that Grace is doing well. Glad to hear that your nursery is almost done. I so hear you on making that daycare decision. We have 3 great ones we need to pick up, and it's not going to be an easy choice. Any big plans for the upcoming b-day?

Bean - Hope the breathing gets better soon! Good idea to get checked out by the doc. That's great that the LO is moving around so much.

Grand - Hope you and le petit are doing well!

Hope I didn't miss anyone, but :wave: if I did.

Oh, almost forgot....our gender is scheduled for Sept 8!! :headspin: Can't wait!!!

Neffie so glad everything went well at your appt. It is defiantly comforting to hear isn't it.

Lil. Hope your scan goes well!!

Afm. I had my midwife appt today. Everything is great and our little girl is measuring perfect. I leave for Vegas for work on Sunday for a week so I got a copy of all my records just incase. Then after I get home I have another scan on the 30th to check the location of my placenta. As well as I'll have to go for my blood glucose tests.

Kizzy - Yay to maternity leave.

Neffie - wow you have been busy. Brill that you heard cocos heartbeat again.

New - enjoy vegas.

Helllo everybody ........ XXXXXXXXX

Imp- gorgeous pictures of your princess!

Neffie- glad your appointment went well. We still haven't managed to find bumpy on our Doppler but I'm hoping to soon...

Kizzy- congratulations on your maternity leave!!

Kizzy, congrats on the Maternity Leave!!!
I officially start mine 2 weeks today (although, I have been off on Summer Holidays for the last 5 weeks!)
Make sure you get plenty of rest now, you deserve it after working so hard throughout your pregnancy!

neffie, wow, things do sound hectic in your life right now! not long til your gender scan, which is so exciting!!
Glad things went so well with your last appointment. Coco sounds like such a clever little bean, growing so perfectly!

Imp, have fun in Vegas! Im jealous, I would love to visit!
Also, glad your little girl is doing so well in there!

Amber, happy 30 weeks for yesterday!

Bellas, happy 30 weeks today, my bump buddy!!

Lil, hope everything is ok? havent heard from you since your scan...Thinking of you :hugs:

xx

Amber/Bellas/Shell - Happy 30 weeks to each of you!!! :)

p.s. Shell, has it already been 5 weeks since you started your summer holiday?? It seems like yesterday...

Lil - Hope everything went well with your scan!

I can't believe it's already here, but Saturday would have been the due date of our lost angel. :( I've been thinking about that quite a bit this week. The pain has been eased a lot due to Coco's presence, but still there nonetheless. We miss you Poppy!!!

So sorry I didnt get the chance to update you all.. So went to the dr's yesterday but didnt get a scan.. a bit dissapointed but my dr said he didnt want to run my bill up if he didnt need too.. and a us is expensive... so we found the hb on doppler beating away nice and fast in the 150s.. :) So all in all im happy.. Peanut has a nice strong hb and I feel i made it...

Hope your all doing well.. New how are you doing..

wow look at all the 30 weeks ladies, 3 quarters down, woohooooooo!!

Lil sorry you didnt get a scan hun but glad the h/b was nice and strong :) xx

I know you ladies are all almost done.. lol.. kizzy how far along are you now.. your due first right..

yeah I think I am first, I am 36 weeks tomorrow, its mad! next Friday I'll be considered full term, I certainly feel it. Started getting braxton hicks this week, had our hospital/birth centre tour last night and it's all coming together. very exciting and I am not even scared - YET! ;)

Wow, Full term next week already.. your pregnancy sure has flown by.. :)

I cant wait until all of the babies start being born!!! The journey has flown by and you guys have made it so much better!!!!!!!!

Neffie - so sorry to hear that tomorrow is your angel baby's due date :hugs: i know exactly what you mean about Coco making it easier for you. Baby C's due date came around, and I still wasnt pregnant yet. and I was heartbroken. I had nothing positive to look forward to, it was just the worse day ever. however, on the 1 year anniversary of our loss, it was easier. I assumed it would be just as awful as the due date, but because I had Bo to focus on, I wasnt so devastated. if that makes sense? I will be thinking of you tomorrow, neffie. Poppy will be looking down on you, OH, and Coco and keeping you all safe :hugs:

xx

Lil, glad all is well with you. I was getting worried. Sorry you didnt get your scan, but great news on the strong heartbeat!!

Kizzy, happy 36 weeks today! full term next week?! wowzers! Glad you enjoyed your hospital tour. I tried to book in for antenatal classes today, but they were fully booked :( Oh well, I will have to cope alone! lol.

Aww, angela. Thats sweet of you to say. and I completely agree with you - the Femmes have made this experience so special for me :) Hope you're ok?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->