Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

haha, when I wake up in the middle of the night and cant sleep I end up really hungry and having a "first breakfast", usually a banana and yogurt but I had two crumpets with peanut butter that day, mmmm

had more monitoring yesterday and have to go again today, hopefully this will be the last time though, I am much happier with her movements now and the hospital said they will carry on monitoring me every day until I am completely confident, so hopefully I'll get discharged today. they also did blood tests etc for pre eclampsia as my bp was a bit raised and i had some protein but all clear, my swelling is just part and parcel of being preg so I am glad there's nothing to worry about there. I also had a scan which was a nice bonus, not had one since 20 weeks! I asked if she could see the sex and she thinks girl too which was reassuring, hopefully we wont have to take back all the pink stuff we have!! hehe!

feeling a bit coldy with a sore throat this morning, boooo!!

hope all are well xxx

Hey Ladies!

Just thought I would post my latest bump pic. Taken today, at 32 weeks and 2 days....

Attachments

• 32 week bump.jpg
    32 week bump.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 2
Thanks Grey :) Im sure you will be sharing pics of yours with us very soon.... :dust:
xx

Thanks Grey :) Im sure you will be sharing pics of yours with us very soon.... :dust:
xx

Thanks, I hope so :) I can't believe you're so far along already! I remember your :bfp: announcement like it was yesterday!

I know, time flies! :wacko:

I hope you will be following in my footsteps very soon, Grey :hugs:
xx

Hi everyone

Popping in with a hello and hoping that everybody is well. XXX

XXX

Kizzy--so glad your little lady is doing well, and I think it is wonderful that they are monitoring you for as long as you need. Very good to have peace of mind. Also glad to hear that they are still thinking girl! I hear you on the pink worries! I had to giggle about the midnight snack--I have been waking up hungry a lot but fortunately am still deterred by having to walk down and back up the stairs!

Shell--fabulous bump picture hun! I just love it! Little Bo is definitely growing big and strong!

Bean--Hey there hun, how are things going with you?

Grey--I am with Shell, I can't wait to see your growing bump, it won't be long before you are posting pics yourself!

AFM: We found a rocking recliner! I absolutely love it! We were going to go with a leather chair, but found a softer fabric that worked so much better, especially for those late nights where Miss Grace and I will be sleeping in it! haha I hope everyone is having a great weekend, Happy Labor Day to my fellow ladies in the States, is going to be nice having the day off!

Hey ladies.. just got home from vacation... felt baby moving while away which was a nice reminder he/she is growing nicely.. just off and on not constant yet... found hb on doppler as soon as we got home.. so that too was great... now 10 days till my appt.. :) i shall be 16 weeks then it will be the fun one.. :)

Hope your all well..

Great news lil, such a fab feeling!

Wonderful news on the rocker Amber, sounds so comfy. I slept in mine the other night during one of my insomnia moments, sure me and tinks will be making full use of it. :)

Gorgeous bump shell, love it! Mine has really dropped lately, its so much lower.

Hope to see you with a bump of your own in here soon grey xxx

Hi Glad to see everyone is doing well!

Bean Its so exciting to feel your lo move for the fist time! Congrats!

Afm we have finally got the new floor done in the nursery, and we have got it painted also! Now to start filling it! Also we have booked out babymoon. We leave in a week and a half to Varadero Cuba for one week! I cant wait! Cuba is one of my favorite beaches, and they have good medical just in case! I plan on laying on the beach and in the water all week! I even purchased some floaties to bring to keep cool and float in the pool or ocean! So fun and relaxing! DH deserves a week off! We have been working like crazy before and after work and on weekends renovating our house for the little one, and though it wont be done yet it'll finally be a home again!

Shell - your bump is amazing! So pretty and neat, I'm rather jealous lol, glad u got things sorted with dh!!

Kittzy?? - I bet ur reassured now with your monitoring!! Glad it turned out well :)

Still on bb still no laptop :-( so can't reply to post well as aren't able to look bk at posts!!

AFM- we have our head down now, thank god!! Were not engaged or nr engaged were still floating free, but were in the right direction!! So looks like our little weekend away will happen 7 days before I'm due, how stupuid was I to book that!! Lol I am soooooo ready for mybaby to be here now, I'm in a lot of pain with my legs and hips, heartburns a killer, and my boobs are leaking, not to mention waking atleast 3 times for a drink and food and a wee!! Lol I love been pregnant and can't wait to have my baby, but I'm also looking forward to the end of October when hubbys booked in for the SNIP!! Lol

Xx

Shell - Cute bump!! :thumbup:

Grey - We're eagerly waiting yours (and all the remaining Femmes Fetales) arrival on this thread. It won't be long. :flower:

Amber - Glad to hear that you found a recliner you love! If you don't mind me asking, did you buy it online, or in store?

Lil - Good to hear from you. Glad to hear that you had a great vaca, and have already started feeling movements. Not long now before your next appointment.

Imp - Have fun on your vacation!

Vix - Glad to hear that the LO has gotten into the right position. Your LO will be here soon. Hope you can still go on your weekend getaway before her arrival.

:hi: to anyone I missed.

AFM, our babymoon was AMAZING!!!! Just the kind of R&R we both needed. Too bad it went by so fast. Now I'm just counting down the hours & minutes until our gender scan on Thursday. Can't wait to find out if our little Coco is a boy or a girl!!!! Oh, OH felt Coco's first movement yesterday!!!!...the look on his face was absolutely priceless. :cloud9: It seems like the movements are getting more regular now (knock on wood!).

I've decided to get the flu shot, and OH will also be getting one to err on the side of caution. In other news, we have decided on a stroller for Coco. :thumbup:

Have a great day everyone!

:hi: ladies!
been a while since Ive posted on here.

it's so wonderful to see how you are all coming along. some only a few weeks away from giving birth... Im still waiting for my bfp and it will take longer than the normal woman but Im hanging in there....

I wanted to stop by and wish you all a safe and wonderful births....

I cannot wait to post my bfp and be here with all you lovely ladies.....

best wishes and hugs to you all :hugs:

Hi all

Everybody sounds very busy and getting on.

I need a rant - I am a hormonal mess at the moment. Have returned to school after 6 week break and are in a new role in nursery. Really feel stressed as I feel like I am treading on peoples toes. Politcs etc......
Also babys movements have declined over last few days. I have felt movement but not as much. Have hospital appoitment tomorrow afternoon so will speak to them. Just want to sit down and cry to be honest. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME???????????????????

Sorry for moaning and being a miserable moo. XXXXX

Hi Lisa - Hugs back. XX

Hey there Ladies :hi:

Amber - glad you found the perfect rocking recliner. I desperately want a gliding nursing chair, but havent got enough room in the nursery for one :( Hope you had a lovely Labour Day weekend.

Kizzy - glad you are feeling happier with Tinks movements. Bo's movements have changed also, think its coz she's running out of room! and good to hear she's still a girl! lol.

Lil - great news on feeling movement and hearing HB on doppler! Cant believe you're 15 weeks tomorrow! Time is going so fast!

Imp - wow, your babymoon sounds amazing! im so jealous! hope you have a lovely time!

Vix - great news that Libby is now head down! what a clever little girl! now you can relax and enjoy your weekend away. You made me laugh with your comment about OH's snip!

neffie - welcome back! glad you enjoyed your babymoon. Cant believe its only 2 days til your gender scan! how exciting! which stroller did you go for then??

Lisa - hope you can come over and join us all here very soon. Thinking of you and wishing you well!

Bean - you are welcome to rant any time, Hun. we are hear to listen and support you as best we can. Sorry to hear work is stressful for you. Not long now though, Hun. you can push through it for the last few weeks. I hope your appointment goes well tomorrow afternoon.

AFM: my OH and I painted the nursery at the weekend. Its just a neutral colour, but it looks so fresh and clean now. we have also bought a pink spotty blackout roller blind. and I have made 4 canvases for the walls (using pink flowery wallpaper). This weekend coming, we will be putting the cotbed together, and moving the wardrobe and drawers into the room. Its all starting to take shape now. I will post pics as soon as its finished.

Hope you are all well!
xx

Morning ladies, hope you are all doing well!

Neffie--thinking of you today and can't wait to hear the results of your scan!!! So exciting!! :happydance: Also glad to hear that you had a great time on your babymoon and that OH can now feel Coco moving around, that is really such a special experience for the guys!

Lil--glad you had a great vacation as well and that you are feeling the lo moving! Wow, 16 weeks are coming up already, time is starting to move fast!!

IMP--good job on getting the nursery started, you will have to share some pics as it moves along! sounds like you have a fantastic babymoon planned, the fun in the sun and ocean will be great, you guys deserve it!!

Vix--awesome news on lo's position, that is a relief!! :thumbup: I hope you are able to get in your planned weekend away before the arrival!! I hear you on symptoms, man, I have pretty much all of those too! Yikes!

LiSa--:hi: hun! Thank you so much for your warm wishes!! We are keeping your seat warm for you! FF forever!!

Bean--:hugs: so sorry to hear you are so stressed out hun. I hope your appointment went well and you got some relief on lo's movements. I know they say that they have times where they may be less active, but it is always best to be seen and make sure all is well. If it helps, have found myself randomly and spontaneously bursting into tears for no reason since the second trimester--I think it is definitely hormones. DH had a bad day at work the other day, and I just started crying FOR him, which made him laugh--I didn't think it was that funny (at the time anyways, lol).

Shell--you got a lot done on the nursery, that is fabulous, I can't wait to see the pics. Happy 33wks btw to both you and Bellas!!

Kizzy--How are you doing hun? Been thinking of you this week!

AFM: Shower is set for the 17th, hopefully we will get some nice goodies for Grace. Just waiting on a few deliveries and we should have the nursery good to go by the 24th. I will post final pics! Neffie--we got the recliner at a local furniture store instead of online because of the labor day sales. We got it for 50% off and then an extra 7% off for opening an account with them, so it was a steal! I'll post pics once it is delivered!

I am now going twice a week for fetal monitoring (where they strap you up to a machine and follow the baby's heartbeat for 15-20 minutes). They say it is due to all my risk factors (advanced maternal age (I need to channel Monty Python--"I am 37, I am not old!":growlmad:), HBP, GD). They also sent me for yet another 24 hour pee test, yay, what fun! lol Sometimes I feel like I am being overwatched. Everything is checking out well though, so I can't complain! Our next ultrasound is set for the 19th. She is getting so big now it is hard for them to get good pics, but we will try!

:hi: to everyone else!

Hope you ladies have a great day! :friends:

Hi there ladies... love hearing all your updates... so fun cant wait to be updating with nursery pics and so on... its funny this preg. seems to be flying by.. already 15 weeks, only 5 more and i will be halfway done.. crazy.. :) and you ladies are flying as well.. most in the 30's now.. so happy for you all..

Cant wait to see all your beautiful babies.. hoping for a safe and healthy journery for all of you and your babies..

Just popped in for a quick update. Here is the start of our Nursery. Still lots to do, but we have floors at least. lol And we have it painted! Next is the baseboard. But first Cuba!!

Attachments

• Nursary.jpg
    Nursary.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g