Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Love the nursery Imp, looks great.

Amber, it's good how you're being well looked after but 37.... that's not old!!

Sorry this is short but all I seems to do is work and sleep at the moment.
I have my scan on Saturday morning and am extremely nervous now.
Symptoms have eased off and cannot imagine that there will be a live baby in there.

Anyone had minimal symptoms and baby was still OK?

Imp-love the nursery.. the color is beautiful.. and goes great with the hardwood floors.. have fun in cuba.. can i say jealous..:)

New-as we have all said before symptoms seem to come and go.. 1st tri is the worst.. there really isnt anything that i can say to make you feel less nervous.. as i remember i was a wreck before every appointment and still feel nervous.. think i will for quite a bit yet.. just try to stay positive as best you can.. trust that this baby is meant to be..

and i wasnt very sick in this pregnancy either.. just had off days.. I think as long as you have other symptoms and nothing has disappeared completley, and your not spotting or anything to believe all is okay.. :) Keeping my fxed for you scan on sat.. praying all is just fine.. and remember you know your body better than anyone..

sorry if i didnt help much.. I really dont think anyone can help all that much.. as this is the worst part of pal.. the constant worry something will go wrong.. all we can do is pray and believe..

Hi Girls! :hi:

We're back from our scan, and our little Coco is a....

:yipee: :headspin: :pink: GIRL!!! :pink: :dance: :wohoo:

Add one more to the count for team :pink: on this thread. :winkwink:

It was absolutely amazing!!! :cloud9: OH asked me last night if I still thought if it was a boy, and for the first time I said that I think we're having a girl. Still didn't think that would be the case though. She was all over the place during the scan. The US technician said she's a little mover. :winkwink: There were a few things that couldn't be seen on the scan since she was so active, so we're going to get another ultrasound at our next appointment! :happydance: Needless to say, OH is already going gaga over having a little girl. He already made a comment on how he's going to have to muscle up more to keep the guys away from her. :haha:

Here are some of the scan pics. The 1st one is of her face & tummy (this one's not very clear since mademoiselle didn't want to stay still). The 2nd one is of her thighs & lady parts, and the 3rd one (one of my favorites!) is of her feet.

Pic 1.jpg

Pic 2.jpg

Pic 3.jpg

:wave: to everyone. Will post properly later once I'm not as giddy...:winkwink:

How amazing Neffie, another beautiful girl to add to the thread. There's so many girls now!
Pics are AMAZING, you must be on cloud nine xx

Thanks Lil. I just need to get this scan over now. I'm doing my own head in :dohh:

Neffie--Welcome to Team Pink :pink: hun! Congratulations! The pictures are beautiful, you have one lovely little Princess growing in there! Be prepared for your OH to be gaga from here on out (mine certainly has been since we found out!). She probably already has him wrapped around her little fingers and toes! Congrats again!

Imp--the nursery looks so pretty, I LOVE your color choices and the floor looks spectacular!! Good job!! :thumbup:

New--will be thinking of you this weekend with your scan. I wish I had words of wisdom, but Lil is absolutely correct, PAL makes it so we are always on edge and nervous. I still don't relax to this day at an unltrasound until I see her heart beating and the tech says it is rating between the right numbers. I can tell you that I really did not start having a lot of symptoms until almost 11 weeks, so it is not unusual to have a lack of strong symptoms right now. I actually never had morning sickness, just nausea. And my breast tenderness was so day by day. There really were days where I didn't even feel pregnant. :hugs: to you hun, I know exactly how you are feeling right now, and just know we are here for you and wishing you the best for Saturday!

Congrats on team pink Neffie.. so many girls.. the boys must be hiding with the team yellow ladies.. as i will be team yellow too.. :)

New I know what you mean about doing your own head in.. pal sucks... but we will all make it through.. :) will be lurking on sat to hear how your scan goes..

HELLLOOOOOOOOOOO LADIES!!!! :hi: how is everyone? not been on the thread in a while and just wanted to say hello and show my face :D so what have i missed? x

Neffie- welcome to team pink! I actually can't believe how many girlies we have!!
Your princess looks beautiful xx

New- goo luck for your scan. This time I had more symptoms but with Cormack I used to forget I wa pregnant all the time. I hardly felt pregnant at all and he is a wonderful smiley happy boy.

I've forgotten everyone's news I'm so sorry.

As for us- it's been my first week of stay at home motherhood and I've loved it! So has C I think. This morning he said ' I love it being us two Mummy' it made my heart melt. I know he loved his Childminder (and still misses her) but I just love it!!
He has also named bumpy and we've decided to use his name so that we don't have to tell anyone what we are thinking! So I'd like to introduce 'Apple Alice'...
We are on a manic house hunt at the moment, second viewing tomorrow so fingers crossed...

Woohoo neffie!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: :yipee: :wohoo:

Another beautiful little princess for our thread! where are all the boys?!

Your pics are beautiful, and I especially love the one of her little feet :)

Congratulations again, Hun
xx

Congrats Neffie!!! Its kinda nice when they move to much cuz we get to see them again!!

Its crazy how many girls ther are on this thread! I was talking to someone the other day (cant remember who) but apparently the # of girls born right now way out numbers the # of boy's. If this thread is any indication I'd say that fact is crazy true...

Happy Friday Everyone!

Lisa - Thanks for stopping by! As always, we are keeping your seat warm, and can't wait for you to join us here. It won't be too long before that happens. :flower:

Bean - Nothing is wrong with you, it's just the hormones. :hugs: Sorry to hear that you're having a rough time at work. Hope things get better soon. I'm sure your LO is fine, but it was a wise decision on your part to get it checked out. Hope all went well with the appointment today.

Shell - Glad to hear that your nursery is progressing. Look forward to seeing pics. We have decided to go with the Chicco Cortina travel system. Seems to be the best fit for what our needs will be.

Amber - Have fun at the shower! It's right around the corner. Wow, you sure got a great deal on that recliner. Look forward to seeing final pics of the nursery. I'm sure you guys are super chuffed that it's almost complete. Sorry to hear that you have to go in for additional monitoring, but it's good that they're keeping such a good eye on you and Grace. Glad to hear that everything is looking good so far. Hope it stays that way!

Lil - 15 weeks already, yay! Time is starting to fly by. I think you're right...the little members of team :blue: are hidden with all the team :yellow: ladies. It will be cool to see what everyone ends up having. :winkwink:

Imp - Nice start to the nursery! That's a very cute wall color. :thumbup:

New - Good luck for your scan tomorrow! :thumbup: I'm sure everything will be fine. To be honest, there's not much anyone can say to ease your worries...I think it's safe to say that all of us PAL ladies have had those worries. I hate to say it, but the worry never stops. It does ease up though once you hit 2nd tri. Symptoms can totally vary from one pregnancy to another, so if you feel like you're seeing fewer with this one as compared to the last one, that's totally normal! I'll be thinking about tomorrow. Can't wait to hear the good news! :flower:

Sparkle - Awww, that's so sweet that C named your bump! :kiss: I like the name too...has a nice ring to it. :winkwink: Good luck with the house hunt. Hope it all goes well!

Hope everyone else is doing well.

AFM, last night OH came home with a bunch of little outfits for Coco. I didn't know he was that serious when he said he couldn't wait to go shopping. :dohh: My favorite one is a onesie that says "Dad has already said that I can't date until I'm 25!!" The funny thing is that he uttered that phrase to a T after the scan, and ended up finding an outfit that said the same thing. Boy, I can already see her running circles around him. It's going to be awesome to see. :winkwink:

We're hoping to get started on laying out our plan for the nursery this weekend. Still have furniture to move in and out. OH will also sample test a few color swatches to see which one would work best. We've also decided on a stroller, so will plan on ordering that within the next few weeks. And I also think we're coming close to making a decision on a crib. Still so many things to do, but we're making progress. :thumbup:

Have a great weekend everyone!

Thinking of you today, New :hugs:
Let us know how you get on....
xx

Congrats on the pink news Neffie, another little girl to add to our growing collection!

Good luck today New, thinking of you xx

Hi all!! hope everyone is well. I am on a SIX DAY countdown, can you believe it? Spent a lot of time bouncing on my ball yesterday, I feel ready for her to come so its just a waiting game now, quite literally, I know she'll be here when she's ready :) cant WAIT to meet her!! woohoo!! xx

Oh god New, so so sorry honey, here when you are ready to talk xxx

support, hugs and love being sent your way New!
Kizzy do they say the ball will help? Are you trying anything else, 6 days , thats less then a week and so amazing!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->