Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Oh New Hunny :cry:
I was so sure everything was gonna be fine.
Im so sorry. Im here when you are ready to talk.
Love, hugs and lots of prayers coming your way :hugs:
xx

New- I'm so so sorry. We are all here for you when you are ready xxx

Kizzy- keep bouncing! Have you got the raspberry leaf tea and the pineapple out?!

They say bouncing helps, especially when the contractions start apparently, haven't tried rlt (been looking for it everywhere but can't find it, need a holland and Barrett I think!) did have some pineapple yesterday but I have heard you need loads! I have been having some cramps today and lots of bh's so we've ordered a domino's incase we don't get to eat for a while, haha any excuse!! Xx

Oh New... so so sorry.. i too was sure all would be okay.. big hugs and prayers..

Kizzy im so excited for you.. cant believe on 6 days.. :)

I think boots do a rlt, I bought some when I was having C but never opened the box. Apparently you do need a lot of pineapple but it's worth a shot!!

Kizzy - I walked loads the night before I had my second ds. I literally walked for a few hours.

XX

Well my brother is on his way over, he's home from LA for the first time in over a year so I am hoping the excitement brings it on!! ;)

And I mowed the lawn today, maybe that will help!

What's the betting I am on here tomorrow saying nothings happened...

New--:hugs: Hun, I am so so sorry. We are all here for you whenever you are ready or need to talk. I know there are no words right now. Just know that we love you and are here for you.

Kizzy--thinking of you hun and keeping my fx'd that all goes smoothly, I am very excited for you!

Neffie--I love the saying on the onesie, that is adorable. Good luck making those final plans to get the nursery going, I know it took us a while to get colors and everything sorted!

New - so sorry to hear your bad news. Sending you all our love xxx

neffie - congratulations on team pink! Another girl! any idea of names yet?

Imp - loving the nursery can't wait for more piccies.

Sparkle - i love c's name for the baby - very cute. Do you think it will stick and she will becoma alice... Or apple?

Kizzy - i hope the bouncing helped! Cant believe you are nearly at your due date. I am so excited about meeting our first thread baby x

Hi to everyone else i have forgotten! Hope you are all well and enjoying your bumps. We have had a manic couple of weeks so not been on much so i suspect i have forgotten to mention someones news x
As for us, it was my ten year reunion from uni last weekend so we had a weekend long party and i was out drinking (virgin) cocktails in the bars of edinburgh til 2am both nights! Our ante natal classes started monday and thursday which were good and informative. Had my 34 week scan on tuesday placenta has moved so hopefully should be ok for a normal birth, baby is head down - clever squiggle. Growth scan showed baby isa tiny smaller than normal but they dont seem concerned. Rest of scan was normal anatomy just little! Being rescanned in 2 weeks to make sure all is well.
Had friends to visit this weekend and my local friends threw me a surprise baby shower so i feel very loved and lucky and have lovely pressie s to go through again with OH tomorrow.
Xxx

Kizzy How are you feeling?

Milo thats nice that your friends surprised you.

Hi Everyone else.....

I have another scan in 4 weeks because of my thyroid. Quite a nice surprise really as didn't think that I would be having another one.

I could do with some advice re work and risk assessment etc....... I have been put in a new role. Was reception teacher and have now been moved into nursery. I am sitting at low tables and on low chairs, I had to chase a child whos mother let him run out of nursery and have had a couple of children having tantrums where i have had to hold them up to stop them from hurting themselves. I know that I have my own kids to deal with so don't know if I am being a bit of drip and a bit precious about things. Other thing i was thinking that it could be their way of tring to get me to go. What do you think??????? Ugggg IDKNOW............Sorry for the ramble... XX

Just popping by to see how you are all doing. Hello everyone!

New - i'm so so sorry, thinking of you xxx

Here's what I got from the scan place.
Any comments on this welcome if anyone has any advice or guidance for me...

"TA & TVUS performed with patients verbal consent.
Bulky anteverted uterus containing an irregular gestation sac (30 x 30 x 19mm; MSD 26mm)
There appears to be a tiny embryo (3.3mm) but no evidence of any heart pulsations.
There is evidence of bleed around gestation sac.

Bilaterally the ovaries appear sonographically normal. No free fluid or adnexal masses.

Suggest rescan in 1/52 to reassess (in light of RCOG recommendations)"

New I really don't know honey, to be honest most of the jargon they is just that to mr, jargon, but from reading that they are saying there was a sac but no h/b is they right? What did they actually tell you verbally ? And are they re-scanning in a week's time? I am so sorry you are going through this :( xx

That was meant to say most of the jargon they use is jargon to me... Stupid phone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->