Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

i'll hopefully feed for 6months if all goes to plan but if not formula will do just fine :D

C'mon kizzy i wanna see pix of this LO so hurry up and get her out lmao!! i posted 40 natural ways to induse labour in 3rd tri you should look :D

I have just started the rlt, managed to find some in tesco. Not sure how many you have a day tho ??

:hugs: looks like in a few days time and weeks that a few of you will be giving birth :hugs:

sending you guys prayers for a healthy and safe labor :hugs:

Hey ladies!

Lil--thinking of you today! Hope all goes well at your appointment!

SamB--I did not start leaking colostrum until about 31-32 weeks. But my doctor also told me not all women leak before birth and are able to nurse just fine. So don't be worried if you don't get anything until bubs is born!

I plan to nurse at least for 3 months and then will play it by ear. I will have no qualms about switching to formula however if we have problems. My best friend's little boy never latched properly and the doctors kept insisting she nurse, and the poor little guy got sick due to lack of nurishment as a result--so I refuse to let that happen with Grace. If it doesn't work out, formula it is! I just want her to be healthy!

Kizzy--not sure if I am doing a birth plan or not, guess I need to start thinking about that myself!

Shell--good luck with writing your birth plan this week!

Kizzy/Vix/Pixie--Thinking of you ladies and hope to see this thread fill up with little bubba pics in the coming days!! So exciting!!! :happydance:

LiSa--thank you so much for the well wishes! Keeping you as always in my thoughts and prayers as well!

hello to all the other Femmes!

AFM: Appt. went very well yesterday, Grace was putting on a little show for the machine, got lots of kicks and wriggles in, so they got lots of good readings, she is doing fantastic! My blood pressure is a little on the high side, so they are watching that. They don't want to change my meds if they don't have to as it could effect Grace. Shower is Saturday, I am excited! Got a few gifts delivered to my house the other day (totally unexpected! We came home to like 5 delivery boxes at the door!), a couple blankets, changing pad covers, a toy floor mat for grace, a pillow wedge for the crib and outlet covers! I think my cousin bought out the store, lol, they were all from her! Also got the artwork and put it in frames, will post pics once we have them up!

Yay, well done grace!! Hope you enjoy your shower
Honey, I have loved mine!! Xx

Wow - I have been offline for a couple of days and I have lots to catch up on.

New - I think all the other girls have said everything useful and Shellney did a great job of interpreting your scan report. I really hope Friday comes quickly for you and you get good news. We are all here for you with our fingers crossed xxx

Grand - as the others have said thank goodness you are back! I was really starting to get a bit concerned about you and petitblu! Thanks for asking about my scans - had one last tuesday 6th september. Placenta had moved a bit, squiggle was head down but measuring a bit small so we have another scan next week Wed 21st to check for growth and placental site again when I will be 36+3.

Kizzy - as you say she will arrive when she is good and ready but I hope it is on your due date especially with the film coming out that day too - bit spooky isn't it. My godson arrived on his due date so it does happen!

Bean - I hope you can get work sorted out or maybe take leave earlier - no point in being horribly stressed by it, baby is much more important x

Vixmar and Pixie - you two are up next with your due dates. I just can't wait to see all of these babies x

Neffie - over halfway - congrats! Glad the nursery decorating is going well, it is such good fun decorating for the baby although I struggle to choose things that aren't pink or blue!

Amber - I am glad grace is doing so well, its funny when they wriggle around so much on the scans. Hope you are managing to get some rest inbetween work and check ups x

Shellney - I know what you mean about the nursery! I keep going in and looking around and opening cupboards and just staring at baby clothes. Suspect DH thinks I have gone nuts x

Sparkle - good luck with the house hunting. Decorating two kids rooms will be great fun x

Sorry to everyone else that I have forgotten - hope you are all well.

AFM - had a day off today and decided it was time to get organised especially after the baby shower at the weekend and all that baby talk! Think I need to get on with getting my bags packed. Anyway I washed and dried all of the little white baby clothes as well as the muslins, blankets, swaddling etc. Now have a feeling I should iron it all before packing (this will only happen once, poor child will never have ironed clothes ever again!) I am on call this weekend so will do the ironing and start laying out all the hospital bag things on the spare bed then I might feel a bit more organised!
Can't believe it is also my last weekend on call til next June/July when i go back to work! I only have about 10 working days left until maternity leave :thumbup:

Hey ladies.. my appt went well.. hb was about 148.. baby proceded to kick the doppler at the dr was listening.. has a bit of an atitude already i guess.. lol..

Hope the rest of you all doing well..

Next appt is october 12th-20 week scan

Hey Ladies,

Sorry I haven't written for a while but I just don't seem to have the time these days!!

I hope you are all well and bumps are growing nicely!

:hugs: to those who need them xx

Happy 34 weeks to my bump buddy's Shell & Amber!

I can't believe we are nearly there!! I am starting to feel really uncomfortable now as baby is pushing on my lungs!

I see there are alot of little girlies on this thread! I am still :yellow: but dying to know now!!

I had my scan to check that the placenta had moved and it has which is great news as I really didn't want to have a c section if I could help it!

I will check in again soon, take care ladies xx

Thought I would share a pic of my 34 weeks bump xx

Attachments

• P1010251.jpg
    P1010251.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 4
My busting at the seems bump!! ;)

Attachments

• DSC00019.jpg
    DSC00019.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 3
Kizzy - You look great! Have you been trying different techniques to get tinks thinking about coming out? PS. I do have a birth plan but just have to write it up (in French as well...should be loads of fun :wacko: - my written French is not so hot). I'm including who will be there with me (OH of course!), What I want/don't want during the labor and birth (this includes my feelings about pain meds, interventions, drips, positions for laboring/pushing babes out, etc.), Desires for post birth (skin to skin right away, waiting 2-5 minutes to cut the cord - OH can do it, breast feeding on demand). Hope that helps.

Bellas - Looking good as well! Very neat bump. Excellent news about the placenta moving.

Lil - that's a perfect little HB! So happy for you :kiss:

Milos - thanks for updating hon...I know I was away way too long...overwhelmed with work, summer guests, heat wave, etc. I'm back in action now and missed you all. Glad I didn't miss any births during my hiatus! Good luck on your last days of work.

Amber - Take care hon...when are you off work again?...maybe that will help your Blood Pressure go down. What lovely gifts you've gotten (well Little Grace)! Have fun this weekend...can't wait to see pics.

Pixie - Go team blue!...I need some company. Only a couple more weeks till we find out. I'm sure your son's going to be an awesome big brother very soon.

My 16 week bump.. slowing getting there.. :)

Oh Kizzy what a bump.. i bet your ready for her to just get out already..:hugs:

Attachments

• 0914111456.jpg
    0914111456.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 1
Wow Kizzy! your bump is amazing! :)

Aww, what a cute start of a bump you have there Lil :)

xx

lovely bumps x

lil glad your appointment went well x

bellas - you have a lovely neat bump for 34 weeks.

Kizzy - hope you are feeling well despite being ready to pop, come on tinks time to make an appearance xxx

grand - good luck with your birth plan in french! I have no idea what to write and i am only doing it in english!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->