Femmes Fetales - (PAL) Holding onto Hope 9 months and on...

Thinking of you today, New. I trully hope its good news for you and your DH. We are here for you, whatever the outcome. Lots of love and prayers :hugs:
xx

Happy Due Date Kizzy!!! :happydance:

Come on now Tinker Taylor! You have permission to come out now, so make a move!! :haha:
xx

Yes, thinking of you new, lots of hugs honey xx

Thanks girlies for all support, hopefully if we all will her out she'll come! Am waiting for the midwife to come out today, will let you all know what she says! A friend of mine had a sweep yesterday and gave birth this morning, perfect huh!? X

Amazing bumps! will try and post one in a bit!

Kizzy - happy due date! Im hoping she makes an appearance very soon! Good luck!

Grand - Yes go team blue! There has to be boys hiding in these yellow bumps! My midwife is also convinced we are having a boy! Not long now until we find out hopefully!

AFM - Midwife app went well yesterday. Heartbeat 130 (boy?) and baby 4/5ths engaged! Have been booked in for a sweep in 2 weeks if still going (29th).

Hello to everyone, hope you are all ok xxx

Midwife has just been, all good but bubs hasnt fully engaged yet and she didnt check me for dilation or anything, she's coming back next Thurs and will do a S&S then if I want one (I do!!) when I am 6 days over. I feel really emotional, cant stop crying at the momentm what a wuss!! Pixie, great news you're getting a sweep in a couple of weeks, how come they are doing it before your due date? hope you're feeling well hun xx

Really didnt think anything could surprise me and that I had prepared myself for every eventuality but I'm stunned. Turns out it was twins.(Private scan spoke of bleeding under sac. That is now another sac)

Second baby has shown some growth but still very small possibility of a positive outcome. Got to wait another week. Rescan next Friday. x

I'm too shocked to say any more.

Midwife has just been, all good but bubs hasnt fully engaged yet and she didnt check me for dilation or anything, she's coming back next Thurs and will do a S&S then if I want one (I do!!) when I am 6 days over. I feel really emotional, cant stop crying at the momentm what a wuss!! Pixie, great news you're getting a sweep in a couple of weeks, how come they are doing it before your due date? hope you're feeling well hun xx

She said that as its my second baby and only 3 days before due date it is perfectly fine providing all is still looking favourable (i.e baby engaged etc). I wasn't going to argue, ill def be up for it if im still waddling by then. I had one on my exact due date with my son, had a show that night then in full fast labour within 48 hours.

Hopefully tinks will have arrived by next Thurs. Its such an emotional time waiting around for something to happen! big hugs and keep bouncing on that ball. Walking up and down the stairs sideways is supposed to help too! Apparently! worth a shot i say lol! My hubby thinks im mad!

My nearly 38 week bump :
IMG_0532.jpg

New - wow i really don't know what to say, what a shock.
Sending massive :hugs: your way and will be hoping and praying for you. We are all here to support you in the coming week. xxx

Really didnt think anything could surprise me and that I had prepared myself for every eventuality but I'm stunned. Turns out it was twins.(Private scan spoke of bleeding under sac. That is now another sac)

Second baby has shown some growth but still very small possibility of a positive outcome. Got to wait another week. Rescan next Friday. x

I'm too shocked to say any more.

Wow honey, I cant imagine what you must be feeling, what a shock but it does sound like there is still some hope so we'll all keep thinking positive thoughts for you, it will be a loooong week but I really hope its the best outcome. Lots of love and hugs xxx

She said that as its my second baby and only 3 days before due date it is perfectly fine providing all is still looking favourable (i.e baby engaged etc). I wasn't going to argue, ill def be up for it if im still waddling by then. I had one on my exact due date with my son, had a show that night then in full fast labour within 48 hours.

Hopefully tinks will have arrived by next Thurs. Its such an emotional time waiting around for something to happen! big hugs and keep bouncing on that ball. Walking up and down the stairs sideways is supposed to help too! Apparently! worth a shot i say lol! My hubby thinks im mad!

My nearly 38 week bump :
View attachment 266142

Fab bump I love it!! that makes sense with it being your second, hadnt factored that in! and I dont blame you agreeing to it!

thanks for not making me feel like a wimp too, god the hormones are crazy arent they, midwife was really sweet though said its normal to be emotional as we've been working towards this day for 9 months!!

New- oh my goodness. Hoping and praying for you. Put your feet up and try not to worry xxx

New - I've got everything crossed for you, and I hope your scan next week gives some good news. Sending massive :hug: your way.

New - I'm so sorry for your unexpected news. :cry: It's really not fair. Here for whatever you need.

Kizzy - Hang in there hon...at least Tinks is in a really good position. Enjoy this last week with OH and do some special stuff together or get yourself pampered (mani/pedi, massage, special wax job - maybe the last one is not relaxing but can make you feel good after) to prepare for being a mom.

Pixie - Excellent appointment. They don't do sweeps over here but it seems so common in the UK to get things going. Is it painful?

AFM: Had a GYN and Midwife appointment. The GYN was good and baby is engaged and on the cervix but there is no dilation yet just shortening of the cervix so it all looks good. He's already 6.6 pounds! (3 kilos) according to the doctor...ummmmm that's BIG if he keeps growing. I know measurements can be off but it's a bit scary still...we're all small in my family and my OH's so who knows where this sturdy little boy is coming from. I don't think I'll buy newborn outfits though...sticking with 1-3 months for the moment.

Wow, loads to catch up on!!!

Amber - Loving the artwork for Grace's nursery. :thumbup: Have fun at the shower this weekend! Looks like your cousin's already getting things ramped up, which is great. :winkwink: Glad to hear that Grace is doing great. Hope you get some R&R in over the next couple of weeks. Oh, and happy 34 weeks!

Shell - Congrats on finishing the nursery! Waiting to see the pics. Happy 34 weeks to you too! We're going to be seeing lots of baby photos within the next few weeks. :happydance:

Kizzy - Happy due date! We're all waiting to see pictures of Tinks. Hope she'll make that appearance soon. Nice bump pic!

Vix/Pixie - Happy 37 weeks! You guys are right around the corner as well with your due dates. Neat bumps by the way!

Bean - Hope you're feeling better. :hugs:

Sam - I've heard that it's very normal to not start leaking milk until after the baby arrives, so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Lisa - Thanks for stopping by. Hoping you'll join us soon. :hugs:

Milos - Yay for getting everything organized. I hear you on the ironing. I'm not a big fan of it myself. Not too long now before your maternity leave starts. Enjoy!

Lil - Glad to hear that all is well with the LO. That's cute that he/she kicked at the doppler. :haha: Your bump is coming along nicely.

Bellas - Good to hear from you. Happy 34 weeks! Another cute bump! :thumbup: That's wonderful news that the placenta has moved. Not too long now before you find out what team you're on...how exciting!

Grand - Good luck with the birth plan! Glad to hear that everything went well with the appointment. Looks like little blue is getting in position. He's going to be a healthy little one, that's great! :thumbup:

Hope I didn't miss anyone, but :hi: if I did.

AFM, OH couldn't wait to finish painting the nursery, so that part's already done. :winkwink: The car seat & stroller have been delivered as well. We also have a new car in place for Coco's arrival. Glad that we got that out of the way, as that was the one big 'to do' thing that was lingering. Plan to continue working on the nursery this weekend, and we also have a tour of the maternity wing at the hospital coming up, so looking forward to that.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Grand - that is quite a size! but they can only estimate and going by friends/families experiences of this weight estimate..... they are very often wrong!

My sweep last time was def uncomfortable to say the least! (yes painful!) Everyone is diff though and i certainly wouldn't agree to it again if it was that bad! Now i can compare it to childbirth its nothing lol!
I wouldn't let this put anyone off though if they choose to have one, some people barely feel a thing, and once you reach full term you usually don't care anyway! :)

Oh New Hunny :cry:

Im so sorry for the loss of one of your darling twins :angel:
But I trully hope that his/her sibling continues to grow well, and that it is good news at your scan next Friday.
I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, and am here if you need to talk :hugs:
xx

Been swamped at work last couple of days, so not much time for posting, I have been reading though and trying to keep up. I promise to properly post later (if not tonight, then sat night/sunday ).

New--:cry: hunny, I am so very sorry to hear of the loss of one of your little ones. I am saying extra prayers for you as I type this that your other little one continues to grow and makes it through. Much love and thoughts are being sent your way. :hugs:

Kizzy--Happy due date to you, I hope little miss Tinks comes out soon! Naughty girl making her mum wait!

Shell/bellas--Happy 34 weeks to my bump buddies!

I am so loving the bump pics, they are all so beautiful! Will have to break out one of my own to share!

Grand--glad to hear little Blue is big and healthy! Maybe he is enjoying a little growth spurt, Grace had one a couple weeks back!

Neffie--:thumbup: to your OH getting the nursery painted--that is usually the hard part, now the rest is all fun--filling it up!

Lil--:thumbup: for a great appointment! I too think it is adorable that your lo was kicking the doppler! "Hey, get that thing outta here! I'm trying to sleep!" hehe

Pixie--Happy 38 weeks! Love the bump pic!

Milos--kudos to you for ironing! I am not sure I will be able to iron ( I hate it!), but I will definitely be washing a lot of little clothes in the coming weeks!

I am sure I missed some, and I am so sorry, I promise to catch up this weekend! Work is driving me NUTS!! We had another appt today and Grace is still doing very well and I am measuring (outside) where I should, I am also finally putting on some weight, about a pound a week (took long enough!). Shower tomorrow and then hopefully finishing things out nurserywise this coming week. Next u/s is monday, here's hoping she is not getting too big in there!

Happy due date Kizzy.. :) Hope tinks comes out soon.. :) the end is so rough...

New-keeping my fxed and praying that the next scan shows a wonderful outcome.. and sending you big hugs.. hope the week flies by..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->