Festival at 24 weeks?

pinkpolkadot

Reaction score
Hi all!

I previously thought it would be mad to do a festival while preggers yet today I find myself sitting here with a ticket for one at 24 weeks :haha:

It's less than an hour from home so we could come home for the night instead of camping over.

Has anyone any experience and advice? I am particularly worried about the toilets :haha:

Cheers

i say why not! just cuz were up the duff doesnt mean we have to sit at home for 9 months twiddling our thumbs. obviously depends on how you feel closer to the time, but i say go for it! :) waste of a ticket if you dont go i think

I think at 24 weeks you'll be just fine, as long as you're sensible about it. Take some antiseptic wipes, don't eat any of the dodgy food and make sure you stay well hydrated and don't overheat. If you're anything like me, you'll probably be grateful for the chance to sleep in your bed though, even if it does mean driving. But for the day, I think you'll have a great time! Where are you off to?

Aw what festivals are you going too? :D
At 24 weeks you should be fine, I know that I would be fine to go to one now and probably for a couple more weeks (I am bumpless though...)
I've had to sell all my tickets for festivals this year (I had 4!) But I'll be around 36 weeks so kind of pushing it I think :haha:

Cheers! Oh yes antiseptic wipes, good idea!!

We are off the Friends of Mine festival just outside Manchester, it's a new one, just couldn't resist! They only sell whole weekend passes but we can't go Friday so will be going Sat and Sun but prob going home in between for a comfy bed and shower!!

Well ... Im not at all Jealous (and I was totally lying)
Go and enjoy, its not really going to be any different from the precautions you would take when going to a concert.

Sounds like fun! Along with the antiseptic wipes I would bring along a pack of tissues for your bag. They always run out of toilet paper at those things!

I say do it!
If I dont have any complications later towards the end or booked in for a c-section I'm off to Leeds Fest for the weekend and I am due on the 28th!
Would be my look to go into labour while watching The Stroke as i fancy the pants off the lead singer haha

Ah yes lilyanne that's a great tip, I may even take a loo roll as I will no doubt be making frequent trips to the loo!!

Haha stalkybean, that is very brave of you! We usually go to Leeds fest but decided to stay a bit nearer so we can go home for the night! Ah I know what you mean about Mr Casablancas, well it would certainly catch his attention :haha:

Haha a lot of people think im crazy, i call it determined! And if i do go into labour i have friends there who can help get attention of the medic people so im not too worried. You may have to keep an eye out on news channels for the weekend just in case!

I wouldn't mind grabbing his attention even if it is with waters LOL

Haha a lot of people think im crazy, i call it determined! And if i do go into labour i have friends there who can help get attention of the medic people so im not too worried. You may have to keep an eye out on news channels for the weekend just in case!

I wouldn't mind grabbing his attention even if it is with waters LOL

:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->