FET ladies July/August 2017

Im late to the party but my fet transfer is on Tuesday 4th. I'm starting to panic. I hate this process 😕. I just have the one frostie waiting for me

Hey girls, I'm currently 3dp5dt... thaw & transfer went well :)

Good luck for the hopecat xxx it only takes one

Congrats on PUPO jackdoll!

Fingers crossed for you JD!

My DR is not going well, I am at A&E at the moment with severe cramps and swollen abdomen((

This never happened before, I think I might stop this cycle, will call my obgyn tomorrow to ask

R u feeling any better crosby? Dl you know what caused it?

I'm PUPO ☺ one little frostie on board and bt is 15th

How are you Crosby?

Congrats hope, sending lots of positive vibes your way x

Congrats hopeful, jackdoll, how are you feeling?

Just started supremacy this morning and I must say, aside from not getting 8 hours of straight sleep its really not that bad!

JD and hopecat - fingers crossed for you, Hoping for some big positives soon!

I am feeling better now, I am still jabbing, 10 days of buserelin and no sign of AF!

Oh my, i have never felt so many side effects though lol.

Good luck today Hopecat!!!

Congrats on being pupo JD

Crosby hope you are feeling better.

I had a lining check yesterday and all is well ... transfer on Thursday as planned

2dp5dt today and starting to feel bloated. Same thing happened with my last successful cycle and I'm pretty sure it's not in my head but not getting too hopeful atm...just going to see if it stays around

2dp5dt today and starting to feel bloated. Same thing happened with my last successful cycle and I'm pretty sure it's not in my head but not getting too hopeful atm...just going to see if it stays around
Sending lots of positive vibes to Hopecat and JD :) don't test too early, take vitamins and lots of fresh air!

I have a scan tomorrow to check my lining and then make plans further.

How are our other girls?
Abennion, how's downregging going?
Flutterby, transfer went ok?

How exciting Hopeful! Fx'd

I had a successful transfer of top quality blasts. So now the waiting

Hello ladies!

I am new to this forum and am seeking advice. I have a four year old and am trying to conceive number 2.
I had a FET yesterday with a 1500 pregnyl shot. I HPT this morning (intending to test out the shot) and only got a very faint, barely visible positive. Is it possible the shot didnt work or is already all out of my system? Does this not bode well for this cycle?

Thanks in advance for calming this crazy lady.

I'm not noticing any difference with the downregging... mostly just hot. Constantly hot. Hopefully its working....

Casey - welcome to BnB! Does seem a bit odd to be getting a faint line 1 day after trigger... maybe it was a faulty test?

I'm not noticing any difference with the downregging... mostly just hot. Constantly hot. Hopefully its working....

Casey - welcome to BnB! Does seem a bit odd to be getting a faint line 1 day after trigger... maybe it was a faulty test?

I did a few tests :S

Casey 1500 is a pretty low dose trigger so it won't be long in your system

Flutterby it looks like you and I transferred on the same day; mine was also a blast.

Hi ladies! Can I join in?
I had a failed FET in may. Now gearing up for a FET august 3rd. Im excited and super nervous at the same time. We changed my protocol to include Lupron like I had done for a successful FET in 2015. Hoping this time it works out.

Good luck to everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->