FET ladies July/August 2017

Awesome CL!!! Hope we become bump buddies!

Welcome Juliet and good luck and baby dust for your next FET

Sooooo what's the verdict on using hpts that are past their useby date? Could you get a false positive? I have a 3 pack that were use by April 2017

I would think as long as they have been stored in their package and in normal temperatures, that wouldn't make a difference in such a short time

Anyone have any updates. Who tests next?

Hmm. Well i used one last night and this morning. Both were faint positives. Im fighting an urge to go buy more to check. Still got a third hpt from the expired box left tho.

How exciting. I tested this morning with an FRER and all I can see is a line where the positive should go. I don't think it has any color. Today is 4 days since transfer. I feel like I'm out already. I had a positive with my son 6dp3dt so that is the same as today

Hi ladies,

Hoping I can join you!

I did a fresh cycle in 2014 (and now have a son as a result), and I'm doing my first FET now. My transfer date is currently set for August 2.

At the moment, I'm on Lupron. I have my first scan this Wednesday, and I should be starting Estradiol Thursday if all goes well.

Having buddies on these forums really helped me the first time around. I read back through the posts on this thread so far, and I'll be looking forward to all of your updates. :)

Amy

Hey girls, so my FET was BFN...

Good luck to everyone on their upcoming cycles.

sorry Jack, did you have a blood test? :hugs:

when is everyones FETs i was offline for a few days so feel behind on things

mine is August 4th. so nervous!!!! hoping it works this time. starting to loose energy if you know what i mean. it is such an emotional process.

Hi j, no we don't get blood tests in my clinic! Sent home with a hpt then phone in with your results! If positive then be brought in 3 weeks later for scan!

I just don't know about FET.. my quality of embryos dropped after thaw! I had 4bb blasts and after thaw he wouldn't give me grade said they hadn't thawed aswell as expected! But they wearnt bad! I just knew it wasn't going to go well. Ah well

JD I'm very sorry. Hugs to you.

Hopeful - I'm sorry. Maybe it was just a crappy test. When is your offcial test day?

AFM - I was going to update, but I'll wait.

Sorry Jackdoll. I hope your next cycle is more successful!

It might have been a dodgy test. Test today seems darker than yesterday. Official bt is on saturday. I basically feel fine...dont feel pregnant which is confusing me

Sounds really hopeful!

I'm sorry Jackdoll. Are you going to be cycling again soon?

AFM: 11DPO, still down regging. I should be getting AF sometime this weekend if all goes as planned. Transfer date is tentatively August 7.

Hopeful don't count yourself out! I took a Walmart test last night and it was obviously positive and an Answer brand that showed maybe a vvf line. I took the same brand test plus a FRER and the Walmart test looked negative but the FRER was clearly positive. I repeated both tests this afternoon and they are both much darker.

Abennion - this month will fly by

Attachments

• IMG_5758.jpg
    IMG_5758.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 7
Hi ladies

Excited and nervous to join!

I'm on CD4 after birth control pills currently, waiting for my next AF to call in day 1 to the clinic to do our FET! I'm expecting AF in 4-5 weeks if all goes well. Idk; I haven't had a proper period since giving birth in January so I hope I have a normal cycle that's not too long so that we can start the FET meds. So hopefully we'll do a transfer mid-August. :)

I'll still read back on everyone's posts; for now I just want to say that looks promising fluter!

ETA: Have read through the back posts. Sorry Jackdoll :(. Hopeful, I hope the tests continue to darken! Good luck to everyone who is PUPO or soon to be!

Aw my girlies! Jd don't despair! Try again. I know fets are a little unpredictable with the thawing ;(

And I am having the worst side effects this time I cannot wait for Transfer date which keeps being delayed as lining hasn't thickened yet(((

Hopecat keep testing!

Who is the next in the line for transfer?

Thanks girls!
Really don't know if I'll go through ivf again.. I found this FET very difficult, the side effects from all the drugs was not nice..
I have a beautiful baby girl from my 2nd cycle.. my best friend! Think I might be one and done x

Thanks girls!
Really don't know if I'll go through ivf again.. I found this FET very difficult, the side effects from all the drugs was not nice..
I have a beautiful baby girl from my 2nd cycle.. my best friend! Think I might be one and done x

It's a hard decision, IVF is more expensive and also not 100% proof. But your girl need a sibling so does mind so we will do this!

I have decided if this FET doesn't work, I will do IVF next, luckily my mum is gonna help financially. But after that I have no plans if nothing works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->