Fezzle's secret wedding planning

Grr about the rings but yes, this month! So exciting! Your parents will really appreciate the video I'm sure. They'll want to see you both in your finery and saying your vows :)

Happy wedding month! Hope the rings get sorted!

I got my ring yesterday!

Here it is- nothing exciting, but that's what I love about it! It's so light and unobtrusive when it's on, I barely notice it. OH said I have to stop trying it on and leave it for the wedding! Apologies for the nail varnish which is chipping now (the manicure polish is long gone- I did this one myself last week). I'm going to get a gel polish before we leave so it lasts longer.

We've let them know about the urgency to get OH's ring, but since things are closed for Easter, they won't be able to check on things and get it rushed until Tuesday. OH said he wants that ring though so worst case scenario, we get a cheap ring for the ceremony and then get his real one once we get back.

Attachments

• IMG_8402.jpg
    IMG_8402.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_8403.jpg
    IMG_8403.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 17
Also- we got a tripod thing for the iPhones (OH got an iPhone 6 yesterday too), so we should be able to use that for setting it up for Facetime or a video of the wedding, along with taking more photos of us as a couple.

That ring is just perfect! Absolutely beautiful and understated.

Your ring is gorgeous! I love it! Hopefully you will get his real ring in time for the ceremony!

The ring is super elegant, and good job on the tripod. We only have a shake handheld video of ours because my MIL lost the tripod (in the trunk of her car!) the day of the wedding.

I love your ring :thumbup:

we get a cheap ring for the ceremony and then get his real one once we get back.

This is horrible but I was reading too fast and at first I thought this said from the cemetary! :dohh::argh:

Beautiful ring! Sounds like things are coming together! Happy wedding month!!

Your ring really suits your hand :) It looks like mine - a plain 2mm band? Mine is white gold and 2mm cos that matches my engagement ring (I like things to match!)

I hope OH's ring comes through in time for the ceremony!

Yep, it's 2mm platinum. I might have tried it on a few more times! :blush:

We've spoken to the jewellery store a few times and they feel confident that OH's ring will be there by the 18th, so Fx!

Less than 2 weeks until we leave for holiday now! The closeness of the holiday (and wedding), the fact that we just finished a long weekend and our students are still off on Easter break, and the nice weather have all contributed to me not wanting to do anything productive!

I can't remember if I posted this, but I talked to our neighbours and they're going to feed the cats while we're away. That was the last big thing on my to do list.

Glad you're not stressing over details at this point! You deserve to kick back a little. Who could focus with your wedding/holiday so close? :)

Sooooo clooooose! :happydance:

I love that you can't stop trying your ring on. :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"