• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Fezzle's secret wedding planning

I am so happy for you! You have a steady stream of Love, hugs and congratulations from this side of the pond.

Saw your photo on Facebook! CONGRATS! You both look soooo happy! :cloud9:

OK, I really cried! Damn hormones! :haha: You look so beautiful and happy! :cloud9:

Ok...so now is one of the only times I actually wish I had facebook so I could see what everyone is talking about.

I'm sure you look beautiful and I hope you're having an amazing time. Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Fezzle!!!

Happy wedding day! Now off to check FB for pictures...

Congrats to you and mr. fezzle!!

I am jealous of those who have seen a pic. I want to see!! Only you BnB ladies make me sometimes rethink my aversion to facebook :haha:.

Happy "belated" wedding day, Fezzle!! It sounds like it wa gorgeous! I can't wait to see the pics!

Hoorayyyyyy Fezzle!!! I hope it was spectacular. And that you're having a marvelous time in Spain!

Hi all! Back from the honeymoon now- and back to reality! I have load of marking to do since all the project marks have to be in by Friday and I have to do them all this week instead of having had the past two weeks too like everyone else!

The wedding was amazing- we loved the hotel where we stayed and had the ceremony. We called my parents on FaceTime the day before the wedding, and I shouldn't have been worried about them feeling left out- they were absolutely thrilled! The ceremony was so nice- we loved having it just the two of us (plus the two witnesses who were lovely, the registrar and the photographer). Gibraltar was really nice, and the honeymoon in Andalucia was amazing. The weather was perfect almost everyday and we saw so much beautiful scenery and got to do so many different things in our two weeks there. It was just great spending all that time with DH (yay- not OH anymore!) without any work or anything getting in the way. We did miss the cats though!

I'll share some photos once I figure out the easiest way- the files are too big from the wedding, and there are too many good honeymoon ones to faff around with uploading a few at a time, so I'll put them on more public site with a link at some point.

Wonderful! I'm glad everything turned out so well! MRS. Fezzle! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"