Fighting already !?

oOKayOo

Reaction score
Well ella and Carly are already fighting, found a toy of ellas that i forgot about and ella had a huge grin on her face really having fun ( a big piano thing that does lots of different things ) and carly felt left out so i said why dont you show her how to play the piano.

As soon as Carly put her hand on the keyboard ella screamd ( not crying) and launched for carly grabbed her arm and bit it :|
She has done it 3 more times just writing this :lol:

Have to say i laughed my head off, its so funny seeing a little thing get so angry and carly was like :shock:

ANybody with 2 or more children experience there babies fighting yet :rofl:

Yep - Leigha and Tom are always scrapping over something. Its funny to start with as long as they dont get hurt but when they have been argueing for over an hour you start feeling like joining in Lol.

:rofl: Already?!

Yep! haha i was like :shock: ELLA!!
I didnt know she had it in her she is usually all cute and innocent!
Mind you Carly has been rough with her from day one and i always said to her ella would get her back when she is older so she must be gentle :lol:

Yep - Leigha and Tom are always scrapping over something. Its funny to start with as long as they dont get hurt but when they have been argueing for over an hour you start feeling like joining in Lol.

This put an image in my head of when they both are alot older fighting over tops ect..
I have a long road ahead of me :(

I know the feeling! My youngest 2 fight over everything:dohh: Katie is worse because she won't play with her own toys and Joes at the age he doesnt want to share:dohh: they both grab something and neither lets go and they're both screaming:rofl:

This put an image in my head of when they both are alot older fighting over tops ect..
I have a long road ahead of me :(
I experiance that every day with my 2 eldest daughters and believe me it wont get any better lol. My 2 are 11 and 9 and boy can they argue!

So cute! My sister and I used to fight over EVERYTHING and now we're the best of friends. Carly and Ella will be so close growing up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->