Final Chester Zoo Arrangements - Thurs. 2nd August

I am a DEFINATE am all booked up with a travel lodge,gonna get in chester for 12om on the 1st and see what shops are like then arrange rest........is Tam coming Char?

Bex

Great stuff :happydance:

Was YAY when you MSN'ed and said you could come now.

I don;t think she is Bexxie they said they would try with Pauls work but I've not been able to get in touch with Tam today as I need to so I'll find out for defo when I do get her but I think its no tbh :hissy:

Enjoy shopping in Chester - Poor mans CC will be bashed lol Chill out in evening or as I said come for dinner OH said thats cool with him too if you chill in evening after driving & shopping can't wait to see you on Thursday :D

x

dave just said no to shops the git,lol

yours will be lovely hun will be superb to meet you before the meet
bex

Great stuff ... fish and chip shop round corner LMAO

Nah might actually get a chinese make life easier ... you guys like chinese?

I'm really looking forward to this and finally meeting everyone!:hugs:

I'm going to try and get there for about 11.30 as that's Charlie's normal feed time at nursery, so he'll be hungry. Wobbles - is there a spot near the ticket office where we can plonk down to eat? Is that where we're planning on meeting and eating at the same time?

If anyone wants my mobile number so they can ring me when they get there, and I can be the central waving person wearing the red carnation, drop me a PM.:hi:

Wobbles, I'm going to PM you my mobile anyway just to be safe!

Think there may be but we'll be heading into park for the picnic area. Could be shortly behind you if Imis not late lol 12 is tops time hehe

No problem Amanda about mob I'll pm you mine too x

Think there may be but we'll be heading into park for the picnic area. Could be shortly behind you if Imis not late lol 12 is tops time hehe

No problem Amanda about mob I'll pm you mine too x

Cheeky moo ... You'll be walking lol

xxx

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :muaha:

thanks char we eat anything beans on toast would do us lol
am so looking forward to it
btw dave is seriousley shy so bear with him
thanks

Gav like that in a room of new ppl to ...

we comin as well so will meet you before the meet :)

xxx

i think im gonna get the earlier train now at be there at 10.55 coz dionne gets in about quarter past..

cant wait!

thanks char we eat anything beans on toast would do us lol
am so looking forward to it
btw dave is seriousley shy so bear with him
thanks
I'll ask Imi to come a bit later for chinese than you guys arrive then so poor man can breath :rofl: An I'll get him a beer ;)

:cry: i would love to meet u all, but i wouldnt be able to make it!
Have a good time everyone!
xx

I'll ask Imi to come a bit later for chinese than you guys arrive then so poor man can breath :rofl: An I'll get him a beer ;)

Ok offically in in for an arse kicking when you give birth lol

The cheek of some ppl Pfffttt!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"