Final Chester Zoo Arrangements - Thurs. 2nd August

Dont think i am coming now

sowwwweeee

I have Dior that day as kris mum cant have her, and im not doing train with them both

only way i might come is if kris does a sicky now from work

Thanks fr offering me a lift though Imi, was really really kind of you:hugs:

Noooo - you've got to come Dionne!!!!

Get Kris to pull a sicky - pleeeeasseee!!!!!

I've been so looking forward to meeting you and your 2 LO's. I think I first spoke to you back when Dior was a tiny ickle thing, we only live about half hour away from each other, and we've never actually met! You MUST come!:hissy:

Dionne NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

You gotta come! Kris ... BE SICK!

xxx

We don't want Kris to really be sick though!! Just pull a sicky!:rofl:

You tell her :hissy:

I'm looking forward to it now SC don't reallyw anna go bless him but we never do anything together so hes coming if anything to carry the lunch :rofl:

I still really want to come, i was stupid and never booked the tickets early its £35 now !

but kris is a darling and will pull a sicky, i just prefer he was not there as i know he will be bored.

im not fussed about animals:blush:
if i wanted animals i would go to the farm 5mins down the road im coming to meet you girls and lovely babies and bumps so no one leave me lol
las t yr at the meet i was really close to a few people text msn etc so this yr i dont feel so secure (nerd)

my defo will be the day before
its 1 hr in the car not so bad

ps i i aint stingy i will bring grub:muaha:
and rist bands sound great, i watch my kids i know their names
but would about if a monkey pinches them?? you never know
i want some :baby:

YAY :happydance: & :rofl: sarky moo LOL!!

You have my mobile number for the day x x

My OH will be bored too but I'm making him come :lol:

my train gets in at 10.51 just so you know guys, im still deffinetly coming! although very very short on cash lol so will literally just be paying for my train and my zoo ticket and thats it!!

Thats all you need hun assuming yoru bringing lunch with you? I defo am some may just bring a blanket and buy but I bet the prices are shocking only thing we'll buy is drinks prob not carrying loads of them around.

yeah ill be bringing lunch for me n rhys and few bits to share as discussed!

im looking forward to meeting you all!

my other 2 friends are going to the zoo at the same time but they dont have enough room in the car for me and wont be hanging round with us but theyre going to take rhys' carseat in the car and drop it off at the train station for me coz itll be a struggle on the train with it, hence why im getting an earlier train!

Ah. Well snuggle up in cafe. We won't be leaving house til about 11 with my scan in the morning etc :D x

Yay Dionne!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

And if Kris moans about being bored, we can feed him to the lions!!! :rofl:

DH has been able to book the day off work, so he'll be there too :happydance:

Wobbs, that doesn't get you out of nappy changing tho!

thats fine wobs ill just wait there till u guys come and get me !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"