Final Chester Zoo Arrangements - Thurs. 2nd August

Hope you all have a great day tomorrow, i wished i could have come.
Awaiting lots of pictures!

I'm looking forward to having a day out. I'm normally the sort of person to bake stuff, but haven't had a hope in hell today.

Me too, but I have had to resort to stopping at the shop on the way home from work to buy fruit, a quiche, some pork pies, and some C & G biscuits for the LO's!! Got to go out again first thing though, because I've just realised I have no full fat milk for the man's breakfast - oh, and no food for him tomorrow!!! I'm not used to having time off in the week!!!!! :dohh::rofl:

I've just printed the directions off AA, and then DH says that his mate is selling a SatNav for £40 and did I want it!!!! :dohh:

Hope you all have a fab time at the Zoo & Hope Mister Sunshine comes out!

Wish I could come but I can't do much walking these days......I'd just spend the whole day moaning that my legs, back or other part of my body was hurting!

have a fab time & post some piccys!

x

Have a great day peeps, want to see loads of piccies, hope the sun shines for you.

ok im totally NOT prepared for 2moro lol!

ive been out all evening with friends and ive got no food etc ready pmsl! will be getting up at 7 ish to get everything ready.

charl i have your number etc and ill be at the station as discussed!

me and matty are coming not prepered didn't manage to go the shops last night was to tried so going in a little while, probably be their about 11.30

I'm leaving in about 10 mins. It's raining here, but the beeb site says it's going to be nice in Chester from lunchtime, so I'm chancing it and wearing a vest!!! Kayleigh's bringing her brolly though!:wacko:

I've packed cobs, quiche, pork pies, yogurts, pears, biscuits and squash. Charlie's had his weetabix and Kayleigh and I are stopping at McD's for brekkie bagels!

See you all in a couple of hours!!!!! :headspin::headspin::headspin:

Amanda seems your the only one who is organised, I was working til late last night and felt ill so came home straight to bed, so Iv thrown everything together this morning! now I have to decide what to put Ella in, if its meant to be sunny I might put her in a dress

bye amanda see you there!!!!!!!!!!

im off to morrisons now and then straight on to the train station for my train at 10.15

see you all later!!!

Hope you all had a fab time....so glad the sun's been out all day!

Imi - there's no pleasing you.....at least it wasn't raining! Plus its not a proper day at the zoo unless you come home with sunburn!

xx

:rofl:How the heck did you do that Imi...Did you run around the Zoo Topless?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Anyone Posting Pictures yet?:happydance:

:rofl:How the heck did you do that Imi...Did you run around the Zoo Topless?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Anyone Posting Pictures yet?:happydance:

PMSL now that would be telling! tif has posted some pics.

Dave is sunburnt too he looks like he has a mask on his eyes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->