Final Chester Zoo Arrangements - Thurs. 2nd August

Kayleighs my new friend on Thursday with regards to nappy duty .... >>>

Will try & be quick Terrie x x

ive pmd u my number wobs just incase u need it... lyn has it anyway from our chester shoppin trip..

dont rush hun ill be fine and dandy waiting for you.

cant wait! :)

Well the plan now is ....

Leaving my house aroud 10 ... Going to zoo
Dropping off maddie, gav, anna + buggy
Fetch Wobbs+SC - Then Zoo
Going to station for 11-11.15am (fingers crossed)
Grab terrie ... U turn, Back to zoo

Rhys can have maddie's seat so no worries about bringing one on train/car whatever

i might be leaving around 4 for a hair appointment for wedding do on eveing!

xxx

you're so sweet thanks so much imi.. i should bloody learn to drive i think!

Ok we're training it now Terrie so I'll be there a lil after 11 hun & meet you at the cafe bit? x

I'm planning on leaving Leicester at about 9am after Charlie's brekkie - he usually has a good nap then, so he can nod in the car. Mapquest says it's 2 hours, so I should be there for 11 - 11.30 in time for his lunch.

Imi - I'll probably be leaving about 4 - 4.30 as well so I can get back in time for bath and bed (Charlie - not me or Kayleigh!):rofl:

All excited hehe Nervous too since scan is before it!

Have some of my bits ready & I'm going to make a few gingerbread men & cakes a lil later on :munch:

I'm hoping to be able to pop to Tesco's later and pick up some bits for nibbles. not got time tocook - sorry!:blush:

I'm really really looking forward to this now!:happydance:

i have nothing ready lol... ill be runnin round 2moro morning! pmsl

I'm hoping to be able to pop to Tesco's later and pick up some bits for nibbles. not got time tocook - sorry!:blush:

I'm really really looking forward to this now!:happydance:
Easy for me coz I'm home all day is all & I like it wasn't meaning everyone else should lol :blush:

lol! im home all day and still cant cook coz my ovens not working!!!!!!!!!!

PMSL!

I'm planning on leaving Leicester at about 9am after Charlie's brekkie - he usually has a good nap then, so he can nod in the car. Mapquest says it's 2 hours, so I should be there for 11 - 11.30 in time for his lunch.

Imi - I'll probably be leaving about 4 - 4.30 as well so I can get back in time for bath and bed (Charlie - not me or Kayleigh!):rofl:

2 hrs... shit kris is going to kill me i thought it was 1 hr lol

i will check sat nav

We're about 45 mins away from you Dionne, so you should be okay. Tell him it's an hour, it's his bloody fault if he doesn't check!!!:rofl::rofl:

Quick thing - Kayleigh doesn't know that we're ttc again, so if you could all keep it to yourselves when she's about, I'll be eternally grateful!:hugs: I understand that someone (probably me!!) may let it slip, but hey ho, it's my choice to bring her!:dohh: She'll be dead chuffed as she want's more siblings, I'll just have to cope with the strop when she realises that it'll mean she's got to move to the box room and give up her big room for the 2 LO's!! :rofl:

LOL Amanda ... Lips are sealed x

I'm exhausted ... not had my nap today but my foods so so done & I'm ready :happydance:Just have my scan to get to in morning then on to Chester. Met Bexxie who arrived 2 hours earlier than expected with no warning :dohh:Was I ready? HA but it was lovely to meet you Bexxie then Dave poor man was done in from driving even my OH is asleep on couch ERM me sorting food and clothes ... anyone else agree thats the wrong way round lol??
Catch you all moro :muaha:early night have to be up at 7 *sigh*.

DH is saying that there are 2 entrances (pedestrian and via car). Is there just the one ticket office?

I'm looking forward to having a day out. I'm normally the sort of person to bake stuff, but haven't had a hope in hell today. In fact, I'm thinking of checking my darling children into the zoo while we are there! :rofl:

Awww hope everyone has an amazing day tomorrow .. soooo sad that i cant come and meet you all :cry:

Can people take pics pleeeaaassseee?? :D

Fingers crossed the weather stays nice for you guys.

As far as I remembered its just past car park ... I assumed main ticket office if more than one but I think Vicky or Lauz wudda mentioned it.

Anyone need my number? Amanda, Helen & Terrie I've PM'ed you it? Dionne, Shona & Imi has it? Erm other people know others peoples so we're all in contact.

I'll be on between 7-8AM if anyone needs it x x

have a great time everyone!!! im so jealous!!!!!!!!!! please take lots of piccies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->