Finally agreed on a ttc date! :)

sarah34

Expecting baby #2
Reaction score
Hi all,

We have a 2.5 year old little boy and have been talking about trying for number 2. We have finally agreed that I will have my coil taken out the end of march 17!

Anyone else around the same time? Xx

hopefully that would be me :3 end of march/beginning of april 2017, trying for baby number 1!

We are April 2017. My sister marries abroad in September and I'm. bridesmaid twice in July 2018 so we are trying for a few months and then stopping for a couple just using condoms and will start again April 2018 if we are not successful in 2017

Good luck! Will be keeping an eye out for everyone's bfp's!!!

Posted this in ov tests too but do you think this is positive? Thanks :)

Attachments

• IMG_2131.jpg
    IMG_2131.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 8

Hey! I will also start trying in March :)

I am not so confident with OPKs- I find them confusing for this reason. It looks positive but as I understand it- it needs to be as dark or darker than the control and I think in this pic it is a bit lighter than the control....

But hopefully you'll get a pro's response on the OPK forum. Can you let me know what they thought? I might start using them when we begin TTC so might be good to understand them better!

Hey! I will also start trying in March :)

I am not so confident with OPKs- I find them confusing for this reason. It looks positive but as I understand it- it needs to be as dark or darker than the control and I think in this pic it is a bit lighter than the control....

But hopefully you'll get a pro's response on the OPK forum. Can you let me know what they thought? I might start using them when we begin TTC so might be good to understand them better!

Yay I will keep an eye out for your progress too then :)

Not sure why the pic was sideways but the test line is the bottom one and control line is top, do you think the top line looks darker?
You're right they are hard to interpret! I've only just started using them but this is the darkest I have got xx

Oh sorry totally didn't look properly!

Yes I'd definitely say its darker so positive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->