• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Finally decided to have baby number two!

heaveneats

Emma's Mommy
Reaction score
Hi Ladies!
My name is Kait and I'm a mom of a soon to be 16 month old:) I've been in bnb for a while, but dormant as being a first time mom was definitely a lot of work! Anyways I'm back here now since dh and I have decided we want another baby. I'm very excited for the whole experience again!

So far I have not been on birth control since I had Emma. We have been using other methods. I did buy ov tests while my hubby was still deciding in whether to start trying for a baby and it seems I ovulated on CD 16 instead of my usual CD 19 unfortunately he decided a week too late for us to start the good old baby dancing, so I believe this cycle is out, AF is a few days away now. Next cycle I'm hoping we'll catch that egg. So long story over, would anyone like to join me and be TTC buddies :)?

Hi Kait! I will join you! I am Jess, DS is 14 months and we have been NTNP since he was 10 months old when I had my coil removed. But as he BFs so regularly I was still not having AFs and I was getting a bit low that it would be a long time until we could TTC properly. Fortunately last month I had my 1st period so TTC is in full swing!

I think I am 7dpo, I am only going on timing and CM, I temped etc. last time and it all got a bit stressful so would like to avoid that all for a while if possible. So one more week to wait and see for this month.

We DTD plenty around O time so FXed that I catch an egg on the fertility surge you get when AF first returns (or so I hear!)

hi ladies I would like to join you too. We have an almost 9 month old and are trying for baby #2. I am on CD7 or 8 myself

Hey everyone! I'll join you also! I've got a 10 month old daughter, and we've been TTC #2 since January... I'd like my kids to be pretty close in age, so, hopefully we'll be successful soon! :) I'm on CD 16, but no sign of ovulation yet... My cycles are very irregular.... My opks are getting darker though, so maybe 4 or 5 days until O? It's a mystery.... Lol!

I took my temp this morning and yesterday and wow is there a difference.

Hey all glad to have some on board. Currently I'm on CD 2 :) got AF on the exact day I thought I would, so I guess my cycles have been normal since I had DD I just never timed before.

Amys : wow yours will be very close in age!

Hey everyone! I'll join you also! I've got a 10 month old daughter, and we've been TTC #2 since January... I'd like my kids to be pretty close in age, so, hopefully we'll be successful soon! :) I'm on CD 16, but no sign of ovulation yet... My cycles are very irregular.... My opks are getting darker though, so maybe 4 or 5 days until O? It's a mystery.... Lol!

Wow! we are both similar in having a young DD at home already. We can do it!!!!:dust::dust::dust::spermy::sex::af:

I spoke with doctor today and now he's taken me off some medications, and I'm going to buy pre natal bits soon too! All is becoming very real

Only 8dpo and already feeling a bit twitchy to test... really wanted to be more relaxed this time around but it seems I am not :-( I am not as desperate as last time but I am just really excited (even though part of me is a bit scared to have another!) DS is a terrible sleeper and dealing with that and being pregnant is a bit concerning but everybody does it and survives! I was sick as a dog in the 1st trimester last time.

Only 8dpo and already feeling a bit twitchy to test... really wanted to be more relaxed this time around but it seems I am not :-( I am not as desperate as last time but I am just really excited (even though part of me is a bit scared to have another!) DS is a terrible sleeper and dealing with that and being pregnant is a bit concerning but everybody does it and survives! I was sick as a dog in the 1st trimester last time.
I'm sure your little one will start to settle in better when you're pregnant :) I know my DD will have to make some adjustments too.

I'm excited for u to test! I'm really anxious for ov wish it was here already dh won't let me use opk he wants to do this naturally.. Ugh

Squee! I bit excited as have some brown spotting today (9dpo) and when I checked my chart from when I conceived my son I spotted on 9 and 10dpo! So got everything crossed that this is an implantation bleed too!

At least if it becomes AF then it will be out of the way a bit early. Trying not to get my hopes up but feeling positive! I had quite a bit of brown spotting in the first few weeks with my son and lots of crampy pains but then no other bleeds in pregnancy so that may be something that I do early on. Will not test until 12dpo though, that is when IC tests went +ve with Dexter so don't want to stress myself out before that. I will be strong!!

Can I join you all please? :flower:

Technically we're ttc #3 but seen as #1 & 2 decided to come at same time it's like Im ttc #2. 2nd pregnancy and all! Twins are 21 months and hoping to have next one when they're around 2.5. Really hope before they're 3.

Im on cd 11 and I can ovulate any time between cd 10 & 14 so fingers crossed if we get busy :sex: all this week, we'll catch that egg :spermy:

Took us 5 months to get the twins. Very naive first time tryer and presumed I ovulated on cd 14. Once I realised I can ovualte early we concieved the twins on cd 10.

:dust: to us all xxxxx :flower:

Wow! we are both similar in having a young DD at home already. We can do it!!!!:dust::dust::dust::spermy::sex::af:

Yeah, me and my sister are 16 months apart, so, I know how nice it is to have a sibling close in age. I'd like my daughter to have a companion growing up... Plus I'm not getting any younger! LOL!!! Your daughter is adorable, btw! Let's hope this is our month!!! :D

Yeah, me and my sister are 16 months apart, so, I know how nice it is to have a sibling close in age. I'd like my daughter to have a companion growing up... Plus I'm not getting any younger! LOL!!! Your daughter is adorable, btw! Let's hope this is our month!!! :D

Your DD is so cute as well. Yeah I am 30 and would be just 31 if we fall preggers this month. With my health concerns I do not want to wait much longer.

Can I join you all please? :flower:

Technically we're ttc #3 but seen as #1 & 2 decided to come at same time it's like Im ttc #2. 2nd pregnancy and all! Twins are 21 months and hoping to have next one when they're around 2.5. Really hope before they're 3.

Im on cd 11 and I can ovulate any time between cd 10 & 14 so fingers crossed if we get busy :sex: all this week, we'll catch that egg :spermy:

Took us 5 months to get the twins. Very naive first time tryer and presumed I ovulated on cd 14. Once I realised I can ovualte early we concieved the twins on cd 10.

:dust: to us all xxxxx :flower:

Welcome! Twins seems like so much, are you hoping for twins again?

Well AF is almost over yay! Hoping out first month trying is successful :)

so EWCM has now changed to sticky white thick CM. So, was the EWCM a fluke, did I O? or is it a trick? HMM>>>>

so EWCM has now changed to sticky white thick CM. So, was the EWCM a fluke, did I O? or is it a trick? HMM>>>>

I had random EWCM also a few days ago... Then it went away and I just had creamy, now nothing.... Lol! Wth? Are you temping also?

I had random EWCM also a few days ago... Then it went away and I just had creamy, now nothing.... Lol! Wth? Are you temping also?

yes, I am temping and the last two days were higher than norm. This morning was .1 higher than yesterday. Cervix is now, low medium and closed. So, maybe a weird CM day not to sure. We shall see if I O this weekend as I thought I would and if my temp stays higher.

FX for us both :baby:

yes, I am temping and the last two days were higher than norm. This morning was .1 higher than yesterday. Cervix is now, low medium and closed. So, maybe a weird CM day not to sure. We shall see if I O this weekend as I thought I would and if my temp stays higher.

FX for us both :baby:

When I had my patch of EWCM my temp went up too... FF actually put crosshairs on my chart but has removed them now as my temp dropped again. False alarm I guess! Hahaha!

FF put cross hairs on my chart saying I would O today. We sha;ll see what tomorrow brings temp wise

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->