• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Finally decided to have baby number two!

How exciting!!!! Fx for your o!!!! O day is always the most exciting day for me... :)

Hey ladies

Thought I would join you all. I have a little boy who is 2 and a half. I lived on this site throughout my first pregnancy and made some friends who I still speak to now.

We have talked about TTC for some time now, last year in fact. Back then I didn't feel ready and wanted to get big bed and potty training out of the way although this still hasn't been done. We decided to start in May and then booked a holiday for June so put it back. I then went in to business with someone and decided to do the most complex exams I can possibly do for my profession. We talked about study, work etc and decided to put baby no 2 on hold! My opinions changed and study just doesn't seem important anymore whether this was down to the fact we put LO on hold I don't no. After our recent holiday when we had originally planned to try for a baby we have put the making back on.

Exams can be done anytime right but babies.... Well I'm not getting any younger!

Was very lucky with my first and got pregnant on the first month. After some problems when going back on the pill I haven't been on anything since having Finley. I've recently been having serious stabbing pains when I'm on my period so still waiting answers on this but hoping it's not going to hinder any baby progress...

Anyway good luck to you all...

Hey :)
I would love to be ttc buddies with you :)

I just got off the pill, expecting AF any day now.
DH suddenly announced yesterday that he wanted to start trying (finally)!
I´ve been badgering him for 10 months (I´ve been leaving him mostly alone for the last 5months though...)

I have a 1year 4 month old boy (1 year 5 months in 9 days).

morning ladies hope everyone is in high spirits today

Morning!!!!! I am very happy today!!! ... No O yet... But oh well, we BD last night and will again tomorrow night... How is everyone else today?

Not feeling great today. Pretty hormonal and a bit of brown spotting today which makes me think AF is on the way (due on Sunday) BFNs today (11dpo on ICs). When I had my son I did have spotting so it may be nothing but I also had cramping and, I don't know, there is nothing to say I am out yet, I just feel like maybe I got my hopes up too much? Please remind me that 11dpo is still early for BFPs on a cheapie?

11 DPO is still probably to early for BFP!!!!
i didn't get BFP with dd til af was late

Not feeling great today. Pretty hormonal and a bit of brown spotting today which makes me think AF is on the way (due on Sunday) BFNs today (11dpo on ICs). When I had my son I did have spotting so it may be nothing but I also had cramping and, I don't know, there is nothing to say I am out yet, I just feel like maybe I got my hopes up too much? Please remind me that 11dpo is still early for BFPs on a cheapie?

Lots of women don't get a BFP until AF is late! You're still in the game!!! Who knows, maybe your spotting was implantation?

So, I just had this overwhelming sense of nervousness come over me!! I may have actually done things right with charting and cm and everything and now have to wait til 17th or so to test. But, I didn't think the actual prospect of baby 2 could be real just yet.

Even with twins (and double the hormones) I didnt get my BFP til 14 dpo.

Am thinking I O'd yesterday, but today Im unsure if its ewcm or my OHs 'contributions' :blush:

DTD last night and will again tonight (and possibly over weekend!) just to cover all bases.

So, I just had this overwhelming sense of nervousness come over me!! I may have actually done things right with charting and cm and everything and now have to wait til 17th or so to test. But, I didn't think the actual prospect of baby 2 could be real just yet.

I get that same feeling right after I O if we had the timing right.... :) totally normal!!! It will fade as soon as your looking at your BFP!!!

Good luck everyone :)

I´m just waiting on my first AF after quitting on the pill. Sleepy today.

Hey :)
I would love to be ttc buddies with you :)

I just got off the pill, expecting AF any day now.
DH suddenly announced yesterday that he wanted to start trying (finally)!
I´ve been badgering him for 10 months (I´ve been leaving him mostly alone for the last 5months though...)

I have a 1year 4 month old boy (1 year 5 months in 9 days).

Welcome :)

Well bad news. Dh will be away the weekend I O :( we can bd the sat morning before he leaves (I O on Monday) then we can bd Monday morning and night although I wish I could Sunday as well but he's on a 24 hr shift :(

Morning ladies

I have been using a clear blue ovulation kit to test as my cycles do vary in days. I had a high day on Wednesday and a peak day yesterday. Me and OH DTD both days and will probably continue to DTD tonight and at the weekend to cover all bases.

I had my first sense of nervousness the first time we DTD without using anything or 'taking it out'. Everything was running through my head... Night feeds, Finley, whether it was right and what I did want?! Not the best things to go through your head whilst 'doing it'!!

Welcome :)

Well bad news. Dh will be away the weekend I O :( we can bd the sat morning before he leaves (I O on Monday) then we can bd Monday morning and night although I wish I could Sunday as well but he's on a 24 hr shift :(

Saturday morning might still yield results. gives the sperm 2 days to swim up there. They can survive 3-5 days in there. Fingers crossed for your bfp :hugs:

Morning ladies

I have been using a clear blue ovulation kit to test as my cycles do vary in days. I had a high day on Wednesday and a peak day yesterday. Me and OH DTD both days and will probably continue to DTD tonight and at the weekend to cover all bases.

I had my first sense of nervousness the first time we DTD without using anything or 'taking it out'. Everything was running through my head... Night feeds, Finley, whether it was right and what I did want?! Not the best things to go through your head whilst 'doing it'!!

hehe. It's weird what kind of stuff can pop into ones head while dtd ;)

Well dh and I had a bit of a tiff the other day about breastfeeding. When I had Emma I only did it for 4 months as it wasn't working out, I wouldn't do it in public therefore couldn't go anywhere really, her and I were both miserable. When I switched to formula it was awesome I liked making g them and she was a happy baby. Well he wants me to do it again with baby#2 and I'm saying no, since I feel like its not 100% his decision. I know its healthy buy honestly I just can't go through it again. I dontnknow how to make him understand

Well dh and I had a bit of a tiff the other day about breastfeeding. When I had Emma I only did it for 4 months as it wasn't working out, I wouldn't do it in public therefore couldn't go anywhere really, her and I were both miserable. When I switched to formula it was awesome I liked making g them and she was a happy baby. Well he wants me to do it again with baby#2 and I'm saying no, since I feel like its not 100% his decision. I know its healthy buy honestly I just can't go through it again. I dontnknow how to make him understand

I'm sure he would be singing a different tune if HE was the one having to breast feed! Lol! I only actually breastfed my daughter for the first month, then I started pumping and feeding her the breast milk in a bottle.... But I was under a ton of stress and my milk supply dried up so we started her on formula.... Maybe you could meet in the middle and bottle feed pumped breast milk? It's a lot of work to do it like that though.... :( I feel like it should be your decision though.... Just breast feed for the first few days so your baby gets the colostrum... That's the important stuff! :)

Hi ladies, hope you don't mind me joining. We have just decided to TTC no 2 after a long four and a half years since my daughter was born. She was 9 weeks early and has some lasting issues so big big decision for us but we feel now is the time. So I think I am 10 dpo, I tested today with a cheapie and negative but still hoping although terrified at the same time. I have met with dr and will be very closely monitored this time which is reassuring. So if I end up out this month do you recommend I use the ovulation tests cos I just guessed this month from now I felt etc. Thanks x

Hi ladies, hope you don't mind me joining. We have just decided to TTC no 2 after a long four and a half years since my daughter was born. She was 9 weeks early and has some lasting issues so big big decision for us but we feel now is the time. So I think I am 10 dpo, I tested today with a cheapie and negative but still hoping although terrified at the same time. I have met with dr and will be very closely monitored this time which is reassuring. So if I end up out this month do you recommend I use the ovulation tests cos I just guessed this month from now I felt etc. Thanks x

Welcome!!! Sorry to hear your last pregnancy had some problems! Hopefully this time around will be different. :) I use OPKs and I temp to confirm... I would totally recommend it! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->