• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Finally decided to have baby number two!

Hi. Can I join in too :)
Af has just finished and we are now officially starting ttc baby number 2.
We get married in 2 weeks so would be great to have a 'wedding/honeymoon' conceived baby lol. But I very much doubt as it took us almost 12 months to conceive our first son.

Good luck to you all ttc xx

Hi. Can I join in too :)
Af has just finished and we are now officially starting ttc baby number 2.
We get married in 2 weeks so would be great to have a 'wedding/honeymoon' conceived baby lol. But I very much doubt as it took us almost 12 months to conceive our first son.

Good luck to you all ttc xx

Welcome!!!! Oh that would be awesome to have a honeymoon baby!!! :) hey, ya never know! It is possible! :)

May I join too? I have a 15 month old lovely boy and waiting for AF before we start TTC number 2! We are a two mummy family and will be doing artificial inseminations at home with a known donor :)

May I join too? I have a 15 month old lovely boy and waiting for AF before we start TTC number 2! We are a two mummy family and will be doing artificial inseminations at home with a known donor :)

That is awesome!!!! Welcome! :) hope AF gets here soon for you so you can start trying!

How is everyone today, I am now 11dpo according to my own calculation and I did an early response test today and I can see a very faint line, AF due on Saturday 12th. What do yous think? Excited and petrified....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 28
How is everyone today, I am now 11dpo according to my own calculation and I did an early response test today and I can see a very faint line, AF due on Saturday 12th. What do yous think? Excited and petrified....

that looks like my first BFP with DD last year. SO, I think you ARE pregnant congrats. This is a pic of my first couple HPT and I think yours is darker than mine.. and these were taken when I was late for AF. So again congrats u are pregnant

Attachments

• 549395_544473468917400_456613956_n.jpg
    549395_544473468917400_456613956_n.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 18
Thank you peanut momma, just a bit shocked it's shown up so early so I will test again later in week, if I can hold out, to check again and see if it gets darker. So looks like the pregnancy journey could be beginning for me...... Very early days though....

OMG!!!!!!! A BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

Can I join too?!? I haven't been on here in FOREVER, but I'm excited to be back. Last month was our first month trying and AF came yesterday :(
DD will be 3 on 8/1 so we're ready!!

Can I join too?!? I haven't been on here in FOREVER, but I'm excited to be back. Last month was our first month trying and AF came yesterday :(

Welcome!!!! Sorry about your AF showing up, but hey, this next one could be your BFP!!!!

I have an august baby too!!! Mine will be 1 on 8/16!

congrats on your early bfp :happydance:

cd 3 over here. waiting for af to stop to commence bd'ing :)

Welcome!!!! Sorry about your AF showing up, but hey, this next one could be your BFP!!!!

I have an august baby too!!! Mine will be 1 on 8/16!

Thank you!! DD's birthday is 8/1 - August is sneaking up on us! :happydance:

Welcome all the new ladies!!!!!! Omg our first BFP congrats lambie!!! You must be thrilled!

Has everyone had a good day? I'm CD 9 woo hoo!
Today was a boring day for me . slow day at work and Emma has been fussy had to run her in the stroller for her to go down for the night

feeling ill today, BFN today test again Friday at 9DPO

Thanks for all the congrats. So I did another test today and yes there is a line there, 12dpo today. I'm happy it happened quickly cos the more I'd have to think about it the more I'd worry so prob for the best.
I'm really looking forward to hearing how everyone else goes when they test, wishing you all the best.....and lots more BFPs on here :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 16
Thanks for all the congrats. So I did another test today and yes there is a line there, 12dpo today. I'm happy it happened quickly cos the more I'd have to think about it the more I'd worry so prob for the best.
I'm really looking forward to hearing how everyone else goes when they test, wishing you all the best.....and lots more BFPs on here :happydance:

Yayyyyyyyy!!! That's so exciting!!!!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->