finally got my bfp 10dpo

Billyboots

Reaction score
hi everyone, you probably havent seen me around here for a while but i have been lingering! well tested yesterday knowing it was still early and with having loads of backache thought af was round the corner, :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: YAY i did it!!

I just want all those out there to know if you have had a misscariage your time will come. Its so hard, i had been ttc for 3 months following my mmc but it was only this last month i started to relax about the whole thing and tried to stay away from baby and bump for a little while, long behold gt my bfp!!

Also has anyone experienced backache during early pregnancy, i have had a dull ache for about 10 days, probably from ovulation time!! Just a bit worried thats all.

Baby dust xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congrats Billy Boots. Sounds like we're in a similar situation. Lets hope all is well for us and try to enjoy being pregnant. Best of luck

Yeah Billyboots!!! Im so excited for you! I knew your time would come soon!!!! :happydance:

(Ive had backaches the week of bfp & on and off since then & everything is fine with my bean - so think positive thoughts!)

Congratulations on you :bfp: Have a Happy & Healthy 9 months!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->