Finally! So which day was OV day?

CupcakeGirl

Mother of 2 super kids!
Reaction score
After 5 days of positive OPKs, I think my surge has finally left the building! :happydance: I was wondering what was going on and why it was lasting so long. I got a definite negative result this afternoon, and will be testing again tonight and tomorrow to confirm.

My temp barely rose since yesterday, though. What day do you all think I should record as OV day? The last day I got a positive result, the first day, or the day with the darkest of the dark?

I'll try and post a picture of my OPK progression tonight after I test again.

Thanks for all of your advice!

i think cd11 as its the lowest tempp and ur temp does rise slowley but surley, ur surge as maybe been longing cos uv had a stronger surge than usually,maybe somat like this...ff will confirm ur O date after uv had 3higher temps in a row after the day of O ...good luck hun x

i would say in my limited capacity ( i mainly use a cbfm) that the darkest imply ov within 24-36 hours... ?)

After 5 days of positive OPKs, I think my surge has finally left the building! :happydance: I was wondering what was going on and why it was lasting so long. I got a definite negative result this afternoon, and will be testing again tonight and tomorrow to confirm.

My temp barely rose since yesterday, though. What day do you all think I should record as OV day? The last day I got a positive result, the first day, or the day with the darkest of the dark?

I'll try and post a picture of my OPK progression tonight after I test again.

Thanks for all of your advice!

I would go with the darkest of the opk's. Good Luck!

Gosh how confusing! I'd say 11 or 12, did something else cause your high temps on day3/4?

Gosh how confusing! I'd say 11 or 12, did something else cause your high temps on day3/4?

For Day 3, I really should discard that result. AF was here and I didn't buy my BBT until that afternoon, so that was an evening temp. :blush:

But yes, I agree...confusing!! :loopy: My temp is finally starting to climb, but at a snail's pace. :sad2: I'm worried that that's not a good thing.

Thanks to everyone for your opinions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->