Finally success after 5 years unexplained infertility

wanna - I meant to say that I'll be having NSTs 2x/week. Not biweekly :D Oops!

Oh okay! That is better! I thought that maybe you were only going once every two weeks at first when I read it and I kept wondering if that was what you meant! But then I didn't think that sounded right since you are so close to your due date!

Tentative birthday - October 4th at 6pm.

I'm a nervous/sad wreck! I hate that everything went downhill so fast but I am really trying to just .. focus on the fact that I will get to meet my babies in 2 and a half weeks.

I have my first NST today so we'll see how that goes. Hoping all is well and they can stay in! They are moving a lot so I have that going for me I think but the NST will really tell us.

Wow October 4th!! Omg so close! Hope your nst goes well. I hated sitting there hooked up.

Ash, just remember how far you have already carried them, and with few complications (you sure kicked GD's but! ;)). You should be proud of how well you have coped carrying twins. They are already 34 weeks which is so good! My cousin gave birth to her twins at just 24 weeks. It was heartbreaking. They survived a few months but ultimately they were just born too early. I believe your babies would survive even if they decided to come right now. Don't worry about the c-section, if it will make Oliver's delivery safe, it is the best way. I have thought all along what great weights they are for twins. You have done an amazing job growing them mumma!

I am glad that the twins are nice and active in your belly! That gives you reassurance that they are both okay! :thumbup::hugs: I remember how scary and nerve wrecking it is at the end when it is close to the babies arriving! Just remember that they both are healthy and doing great so they should be just fine! Fingers crossed that at your ultrasound today they are continuing to do great!Good luck! That's good that you have a date! Will it be C-section or are they letting you try vaginal birth? I will continue to keep you and the twins in my thoughts and prayer for a safe delivery! :hugs:

Ash how did the nst go?!? Makes me worried you didn't update but I know you are busy! I hope the twins aren't here yet!

They both passed the NST and I spoke to the doctor more in depth about what's going on and she finally agreed to do more monitoring to ease my anxieties which made me really happy and put me mind at ease. So we're doing 2x weekly NSTs and we'll be doing a once a week fluid check to make sure that he still has enough amniotic fluid (apparently that's a huge sign of how his placenta is functioning). We have the NST and fluid check on Monday and then next Friday is another NST. Same days the following week except that Monday we're adding in a growth scan for the babies to get an idea of what they will weigh when they come out, and then the next week on Tuesday is when they're being evicted.

I'm still worried obviously because they're my children and I will worry for the rest of my life but I'm starting to feel a little better about everything. She also said that if at the next scan it shows that his amniotic fluid is very low or at their final growth scan shows that he has fallen below the 10th percentile they will induce that day. So basically, I could go at any time but tentative and ideal is still for them to make it to 37 weeks which I really hope they make!

yes the longer they are in there the better! glad all went well with the nst good luck with the next check!

I'm glad the nst was good! Hopefully that little guy keeps growing and doesn't fall below. Stay in as long as possible little people!!

Happy 35w1d to my little loves. We have a fluid check and nst today. Hoping for the best. I also think I had about 45 minutes of contractions yesterday. Not sure if or how that will alter things but it was sort of exciting.

Good luck for today hope all goes well

Update us when you can!! Exciting times coming.

The babies passed their NST and their fluid check so they're staying put for now. We have another NST on Friday. I'm happy they're staying in but getting so anxious/excited to meet them. We have exactly 2 weeks to go until scheduled c-section. I've had cramps here and there but no mucus plug or constant contractions. We will see!

Happy 35 weeks! :flower: I am so glad that everything is continuing to go great with your twins and your check up went well! It won't be much longer now! I am super excited for you hun! Good luck, thoughts and continued prayers for you and the twins! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->