Finally success after 5 years unexplained infertility

My transfer is in 13 days, I can't even believe it. I'm excited, nervous, scared, thrilled. I'm all over the place. I just really hope it works. I'm finding it hard to believe that I could be pregnant in as little as 13 days + however long it takes for the embryo to implant. It's ... incredible. I basically have my heart set on it working so I'm really really hoping for the best. I started the vivelle patches on february 7th so I'm feeling a lot better in terms of the hot flashes and insomnia. I've been sleeping so good and I'm so happy about it!

Mo - it really is. I think I've been so busy going through the motions of the IVF/FET process that I've barely even had time to honestly realize that I'm going to get pregnant and have ANOTHER baby. I can't imagine what life would be like with 3 but I'm really excited to find out!

I couldn’t imagine life with 3 lol! Or little twins then a third! It will be super exciting!

Pregnancy success stories like this are great to know.Really happy for all of you!

q - Welcome!

Update:
I have my first lining check tomorrow. I'm excited! Transfer is 6 days away from tomorrow and honestly it's still unbelievable. I'm up to 4 Vivelle patches, and Wednesday I start my prometrium. Woohoo! I hate that stuff if I'm being honest. Last time they check my estrogen it was 81 so that was good and I'm assuming it's even higher now because I've increased my patches but also because I'm no longer having hot flashes and insomnia! I have been sleeping like a baby and I couldn't be happier! Bad news is my daughter decided she wants to get up every night at 1am...ugh! Oh well, this too shall pass.

I hope you're all doing well!

Lining is at 13mm. I start progesterone tomorrow! Transfer set for Monday the 26th and I have blood work to do on Friday morning. :happydance: I can't believe it's so close. Holy crap.

Eeek! 13mm is GREAT! Monday is so close! So excited for you!

Wow Monday you’re gonna to be puppy! How exciting and nerve wracking!!

Thanks ask and mo! Yes nerve wracking for sure!! I am so incredibly nervous about it not working but am trying to stay in the moment. At ccrm I’ve had 100% success so I’m just trying to focus on everything we’ve done to encourage implantation. I’ve been doing acupuncture, I did depot Lupron, and a scratch, and ccs testing. It’s out of everyone’s hands at this point.

Monday at 12pm is the transfer. I have to be there at 11am since I'm having acupuncture. This is getting so real and exciting!

Have you been in ccms area this whole time? How exciting!

Mo - what was that? lol. I'm guessing a typo? If it's have I have been doing acupuncture the whole time the answer is I've been doing it for a year but I did have a 1.5 month break around the holidays.

Mo - what was that? lol. I'm guessing a typo? If it's have I have been doing acupuncture the whole time the answer is I've been doing it for a year but I did have a 1.5 month break around the holidays.

Aren’t you at CCRM for Ivf? Sorry missed a letter. Didn’t know if you stayed in the area during the cycle or if you flew back and forth.
Good luck with all tomorrow!

Oh yeah! I’ve been at the satellite location in Menlo Park. It’s ccrm San Francisco. They’re great! And use all of the same protocols and methods as ccrm lone tree. I actually had slightly better rates with this office. Go figure. They actually ship Petri dishes with the coveted medium that school craft uses. It’s pretty crazy. I grilled them about it all because I wanted to make sure everything was the same. Except for location obviously.

Oh yeah! I’ve been at the satellite location in Menlo Park. It’s ccrm San Francisco. They’re great! And use all of the same protocols and methods as ccrm lone tree. I actually had slightly better rates with this office. Go figure. They actually ship Petri dishes with the coveted medium that school craft uses. It’s pretty crazy. I grilled them about it all because I wanted to make sure everything was the same. Except for location obviously.

I didn’t know they had that location! How awesome!!
Good luck today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->