Finally success after 5 years unexplained infertility

I'm so glad you girls get where I'm coming from. :hugs:

Tomorrow is my beta @ 7:45am. I am nervous! I have still been getting positive pregnancy tests which is great and there's some progression but I'm always nervous about the number. I'm hoping to have the results fairly early since I'm getting my blood drawn so early but who knows. I will update when I know.

Congrats! How many days past transfer?

9 days. 14 dpo. I have another beta on Friday. I know we’ll know more then but I’m kind of freaking out.

I think that is still within the normal range for a singleton!

ask - thanks! I did look on beta base and it could be twins, could be a singleton. We'll know more once my second beta comes in and my ultrasound is on the 23rd.

FX! Definitely higher than mine at 14dpo - 76. 250 at 16dpo. 2nd beta is on Friday?

At 10dpt 15dpo I was at 182. I bet you just have one strong baby on board!! I’m so excited for you!

I think it’s one strong one too! That implants super early. Congrats!

So of course I'm a POAS aholic. I had to test tonight. With the cheapies of course. I have one more frer for the morning and then I'm going to stop.

IMG_1274.jpg

Mo - I did feel pinching 3dpt. :D It actually makes perfect sense that I would then have a positive test on day 5 and then my beta would be what it was today. I hope everyone is right and it is just one. I chose to do a eSET for a reason. I really only want one baby this time around.

Congratulations. Sounds like a nice and strong singleton! :)

Good luck today! Can’t wait to hear.

Mo - thanks! I had it drawn at 7:45 this morning. Hoping for at least 450. I'm nervous but trying to remain calm. I've still been testing. This morning I finally got a line darker than the control line on the frer. But I'm still nervous. Please please double or more!

11dpt.jpg
11dpt(2).jpg

Hope for a double number too but remember if it doesn’t double bit is close you’re still fine :) mine never doubled with second baby. By judging by those lines it looks like you’ll get a very nice result :)

643 :) ultrasound in 2 weeks. I am so excited! I have a meeting with a new ob this Monday because I want to attempt a vbac and my current ob is ... not incredibly supportive of vbac a.

Mo - my boobs are already getting huge and I've been pretty tired although that has gotten better over the last few days. I was starving every 2 hours right around my first beta but that has gotten better too, which is freaking me out.

I actually had another HCG beta done yesterday (but at a different lab, for my OB) and it was 2131. I put it into the HCG calculator and it says it's a doubling time of 41. something hours so I think that's good. I sort of freaked out about it ... I don't know why. Maybe because with L and O it was so so high? Of course it would be though because twins but it's just stressful, this time between beta and ultrasound. I've scheduled a bunch of appointments with other OBs to talk about a vbac since I don't exactly trust my current OB because of what happened last time with L and O so I'm excited to see how those turn out. One is this Thursday and they said they want to do an u/s to check out the c-section scar but I'm actually quite nervous about it because I don't want them to see the baby and it not have a heartbeat yet (I know it's early to see the heartbeat). I plan on talking to them and seeing what they think before letting them do the ultrasound. The other appointment I have is next Friday right after my firt u/s with my fertility doctor.

Hope you're all well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->