Finally success after 5 years unexplained infertility

Good luck today!!! Pop in when you’re PUPO!!

Do you know the sex of the embryo?

I will know the sex today after the transfer. :) and I will update when I’m home and settled.

Success! We transferred one embryo. Our 5BA who’s expanded perfectly after the thaw. It’s a boy! I kept saying it was a boy and I was right. I’m so happy! :) now stick baby stick!

Yay!!! Congrats on being pupo, and on it being a boy!! So exciting!! Now it’s time to obsess over tests :)

Congrats! Can’t wait to see you start testing!

He’s cute!! It’s so amazing how we have pictures of our babies from the very start!

I've been testing since 2dp5dt and they've all been negative .... except for this morning! I got a super faint positive on an IC so I took my CVS test and it saw the line immediately and then I did a digital since my hubby couldn't see the lines and there it was, clear as day "pregnant". I'm thrilled. I had convinced myself yesterday that it didn't work because I wasn't having any symptoms and Lucy ended up in the hospital ER yesterday because she was wheezing so I thought .. ok there's no way it's going to work now, I'm too stressed. But lo and behold, I was wrong! :happydance:

I am having some pregnancy symptoms. I started having sore boobs 3dpt, I had incredibly vivid dreams for the past 2 days, and I've started to get chest and back acne ... oh joy! I had that with Lucy and Oliver so I should have known. I also had pinching around day 3 and I actually had that with Lucy and Oliver too and it would perfectly line up with getting a positive this morning since it's takes roughly 2 days past it implanting to produce enough HCG. Oh man I can't believe this is happening! I'm so so happy!

pregnancy1.jpg
pregnancy2.jpg
pregnancy 3.jpg
pregnancy4.jpg

Oh yay!!! Congrats!!! When are you scheduled for a beta?

thanks everyone! We're so happy! Beta is scheduled for March 7th. I will be testing for progression over the next few days. I'm running out in a few minutes to sell our ergo carrier to a local woman I know and to stop by Target to grab a bunch of tests. I LOVE testing. It's insane.

Progression! :happydance:

progression!.jpg

I'm not going to lie, I've been pretty stressed out about wether or not this pregnancy is going to be viable. I don't think I'll calm down until I'm out of the first trimester even though I already went through this once.

More progression

progression.jpg

I'm not going to lie, I've been testing like a crazy person. I don't know if this will make sense to anyone but I feel like it was too easy this time. Last time I got pregnant it took so long! I went through 5 years doing a lot of treatment with not even a hint of a line. And this time, I just did a retrieval, transferred an embryo and it worked. I'm super super grateful but it just feels so weird. And yes we seem to have worked out all of the kinks in the last transfer but it really all just feel crazy that it just worked.

Just wanted to add one more thing. My hubby was telling me maybe I'm testing more because I know what I'd be missing if it didn't work. Who knows. I hope I can relax soon.

Your progression looks perfect, Ash. I totally get that feeling. While we didn’t try as long, we had 3 CPs in a year, did 1 IUI and 6 rounds of clomid (even though I ovulate) and then did IVF + PGS and boom it worked first try. It’s hard not to wrack my brain about it, but I’m just embracing this blessing!

It makes complete sense to me too ash. After six years so many treatments and then a failed transfer I was so happy that we got pregnant with gage, we are going to be doing another transfer at the end of the year and while I’m excited I just have this gloomy feeling about it not working. I think because we know how it feels to get our hopes up over and over again and get knocked back down that it’s hard to get too excited and believe that it’s really possible. Hang in there, I hope you get to relax soon. Have you told anyone yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->