Finally success after 5 years unexplained infertility

Wow u/s tomorrow! Exciting. Yeah it’s early but least you’ll see a sac. And you know it’s early to see much. Can’t wait for your update.

Doctor had a patient go into labor so I got rescheduled for
Tomorrow morning. Ugh it is what it is. Will update tomorrow!

Getting ready for my 9am appointment. I’m so so nervous. I don’t really know why but I am. I also had my doctors office do one more beta draw. I’ll get those results this afternoon sometime.

I had blood drawn and my final beta is 9818. And we had an ultrasound and the embryo implanted in a great place in the uterus, gestational sac is measuring 5w5d and I'm currently 5w2d and it's only one. We were able to see the yolk sac. :D The OB clinic I went to today is very very supportive of VBACs, and the doctors all attend the births of their patients regardless of anything else going on except if they're on vacation. I love that. There is one negative. They deliver at a hospital that I'm not familiar with at all but I haven't yet decided if that's a deal breaker or not.

Any thoughts on that?

5w2d u:s.jpg

Here's little Max or Watson. We're trying out names.

Today I go in for an ultrasound with my fertility doctor. I’m really hoping to see that heartbeat. I’m definitely nervous. Have been up since 4:30am and stressing that everything is going to be ok. I’m not feeling pregnant and while I know it’s early stilll it make a me nervous. I’ve had no nausea. Maybe a little food aversion but nothing I can say for sure. Wish me luck!!

Good luck! My nausea didn’t start to hit until closer to 7 weeks. Many women don’t have it at all or have itvine pregnancy and not another!

Good luck with everything! I’m sure all is fine. You had two twinkies last time making more hormones.

Just a little update. I'm 8 weeks tomorrow, I had my final ultrasound with the fertility clinic and I graduated. Baby is measuring 2 days ahead, he has a beautiful heartbeat, beating at 166bpm and everything looks wonderful! We're so excited :happydance:

There's not much to buy this time around since I already had a boy and have a lot of what I need so I'm trying to find other ways to keep myself busy. Lucy and Oliver are doing GREAT! Such happy little babies. We planted a garden this weekend and they were loving it. It was fun watching them toot around the backyard.

Well ... I'm 10w1d. I had a horrible bleed over the weekend which landed me in the hospital on Sunday. They found nothing wrong so they sent me home and told me to follow up with my OB within 48 hours. I went the next day to my OB and they did their own ultrasound and found that part of my placenta is laying over my cervix which is probably what caused the bleeding. They told me to be on modified bedrest until my ultrasound on May 3rd. I'm frustrated, irritated, sad, and worried. I've been having cramps off and on. I'm still seeing my acupuncturist and that's supposed to be able to help with moving the placenta up. I'm trying to be on bed rest as much as possible and I'm doing pretty good but I miss my kids and I feel like a horrible mom that I'm not able to do as many thing with them as I'm used to.

I know they can't formally diagnose placenta previa until later in pregnancy but I'm so so freaked out about the potential complications of this all. And it's making me nervous that I won't know when I can be off of bedrest until it happens. The unknown is just driving me nuts. I could be on bedrest for only 2 weeks until my next ultrasound or I could be on bedrest for my entire pregnancy. I'm just so so disappointed.

I keep asking myself why none of this baby business can be easy for me. It takes me forever to get pregnant, then I get pregnant and it's like chaos. I also keep asking myself why this happened with my singleton which was supposed to be an easier pregnancy than my twins. I'm just really let down right now. Trying to rest and hope for the best.

Sorry you’re dealing with this. I’m glad allnis okay with baby. You’re super early so usually in this case things move up. My sisters did. How are you managing bed rest with twins? Seems impossible.

I’m so sorry Ash. I hope that this is temporary and your placenta moves away from your cervix as your uterus continues to grow. At my 20 week scan I was told that my cervix was funneling - it completely freaked me out. I’ve had 2 scans since and it seems to have resolved itself. I know it’s not the same thing, but these things can change and improve and I hope you get some good news soon. Thinking of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->