• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Finally success after 5 years unexplained infertility

I started spotting again but it was pretty heavy. Not bright red but a sort of burgundy color. Scared me again so I'm in bed crying and on bed rest until further notice per the ccrm nurses instructions. I'm to drink at least 2 liters of water per day and insert the suppositories by hand instead of with the applicator anymore to see if that helps with the irritation. If not she's going to decrease my endometrin and increase the pio shots to see if that helps with the bleeding. I have a pad on and if I fill it within 2 hours I'm to call them back. Can I please get a break?

Ugh! That stinks. So sorry :( why can't things ever be simple? Hopefully inserting the endo by hand helps.

Hope the bleeding has stopped. Sorry you are having to deal with this. Any bleeding is scary when pregnant. Hugs!

I am so sorry that the spotting is back again! I am sending big huge hugs to you! :hugs::hugs: I hope it stops soon and that everything will be okay!! I will be keeping you and your twins in my thoughts and prayers! :hugs::hugs:

I know it's hasn't been that long yet but I haven't had any spotting today yet and I've done all of my suppositories by hand. I think we might have found the cause of all of that damn spotting. Fx'd!

So glad it's stopped! I bet it is from that stupid applicator. I hated endometrin.

No more spotting since my last spotting post. Woohoo! I think we found the problem. Thank goodness. I'm not having any pregnancy symptoms except this sort of nasty feeling after I eat ... every single time. Anyone else get this? It's not nausea per se. It's just this feeling of just ... disgust.

This week is a pretty busy one. We're getting the new apartment painted and it'll be completely done by Thursday. Thursday we're expecting a furniture delivery that is custom. I've been waiting for this piece for months! And Wednesday I have to go in for blood work to check my estrogen and progesterone. I'm hoping it goes by fast so that I can see my babies next week.

On another note, I can't believe I'm already 7 weeks today. It feels like the time goes so slowly day by day but when I think back to my beta, I can't believe it was 3 weeks ago! Crazy.

So happy the spotting stopped! And new furniture and apt.....AWESOME! Enjoy your day!

Happy 7 weeks! :flower: I am so glad that the spotting has stopped! I hope that is the last of it for the rest of your pregnancy! :thumbup:

And I spoke too soon. Had some very light pink spotting a few minutes ago. Wtf! I'm not freaking out anymore though because it's kind of becoming the norm. This is ridiculous. Worst case scenario I'll make them move my ultrasound up.

Ugh! When is your scan again?!?

First - I'm so glad you're so positive! :haha: I do still worry some but I am starting to worry less and less each day. It's kind of nice just letting all of the worry go. I keep telling myself what will be will be.

I'm having some cramping ... is it normal even though I'm later in my pregnancy?

Yes! cramping is totally normal. I had spotting AND cramping at 7 weeks. The cramping was so bad, I thought I was going to bleed any second. I googled it and its quite common to have cramping at 7 weeks.

I feel like this is it for you too hun! Once you get through this it will be smooth sailing! Just sit back and enjoy the ride! You cant change anything by worrying right now.

6 days until my next scan! I can't wait :happydance: Hubby and I are going to go out this weekend and do something fun or shop for our new apartment to keep us busy. And my furniture delivery is tomorrow, woohoo! I had blood work this morning, got home, ate a salad and a little bit of mac and cheese and boy do I feel sick. It is terrible. I'm happy to have some MS but I'm getting afraid because lots of people said the sickness kicked in at 8-9 weeks and I'm getting so close to that and I'm starting to feel more sick day by day. Ugh!

Salad is literally the devil when preggo I feel like. It makes me so miserable sick every time. Last night I had a small amount and luckily I was okay but every other time I've tried it's made me sick. I'm 15 weeks now and still feeling sick at times. It started around 6 weeks for me. Hopefully it won't get too bad for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->