• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Finally success after 5 years unexplained infertility

YES Mobaby I was going to say the same thing! For some reason it upset my stomach so much! If I ate veggies at all they had to be cooked. It made me feel worse.

You will spend this time figuring out what is best for you to eat and what isn't. Don't worry the babies will tell you! LOL Enjoy all the horribleness of it....

I've been craving salads ... weird! Mostly fattening things make me feel sick and only once in a while. Things like cheese, butter, ew even writing about them makes me wanna throw up.

I know you're all going to tell me it's ok and everything is going to work out but today is a rough day for me. My scan is in 6 days and I'm so worried that something bad is going to happen. I'm going to try and be positive and stay extra busy today. Ugh!

Ash, if I go back and read my posts when I first became pregnant, my fears and worries are almost identical. Yes, all will be fine, but nothing will stop you from worrying. Even now that Avery is 2 I worry about her every single day. TRY as hard as you can to enjoy being pregnant, every symptom and movement you feel. You'll feel a little less worry with every scan and doctors visit. 6 days away!!

^wss. Another glorious part of infertility is that it stays with you even throughout pregnancy. We don't have the privilege of being blissfully ignorant. So you will have good days where you feel great and so positive about your pregnancy and then days where you're overcome with worry and fear. If only we could get an ultrasound once a week the whole pregnancy! Lol Nice that you have plans for the weekend to keep you busy. This time next week you'll be back on cloud 9!

I just wanted to congratulate you on your pregnancy Ash. I have been stalking your journey over the past few years and really thrilled for you. Congratulations. x

Scan tomorrow right?!? How have you been doing?

babydancing - thank you!

Mo - Yeah my 8.5 week scan is tomorrow. I'm feeling really nervous about it. I've been having lots of miscarriage dreams and just weird dreams all around. I have no pregnancy symptoms to speak of and I thought by now especially with twins I would be at least nauseous or vomiting but no. Nothing. I'm going to be a nervous wreck tomorrow but at least I'll have answers. I'm going to try and get out of the house today because I'm feeling so anxious it'll be nice to be busy and keep my mind off of my lack of symptoms.

Ash, if it is any consolation, with Fabi, I had practically no symptoms. At the beginning, I had OHSS, and I did have some back pain until my uterus moved up more. Plus I think I would wake up to pee a lot. But once the OHSS died down and the nerve pain went (it was only a couple of weeks), I wouldn't have known I was pregnant (my sense of smell didn't really change, I only remember really noticing cleaning powders - dish washer / washing machine quite intensely) If I felt a tad queasy, I made sure to eat something, never had MS, never was sick ... I know that you have twins, but you might, like me, have a really "easy" pregnancy. Hugs! Looking forward to your scan results :hugs:

Ash, I had no symptoms what so ever!!! Around 12 weeks, I had, what felt like motion sickness, not queasy, just the feeling I was on a boat. I had no breast tenderness or food aversions or cravings... nothing!!! All will be great, and it will be nice to see your little beans!

Thank girls! :hugs:

Today wasn't so bad and before I know it I'll be going to bed and morning will be here. My scan is at 8:45am my time and I really can't wait. Part of me is super nervous though. Being blissfully ignorant is awesome and I will be devastated if something is wrong but I will also be happy to know what's going on. Anyways, I've been so caught up in my u/s anxiety that I forgot about starting to be weaned off my medications tomorrow if everything looks good. I am looking forward to that. I'm ready to feel like a normal pregnant person.

So, here's hoping for a good scan tomorrow. I will update you all when I know more!

You get to wean this early?!? Wow! That's exciting. When will you be off totally? I understand the scan anxieties! Will keep everything fx for you!!

If all of my numbers look good they will START to wean me. So instead of 3 vivelle patches they'll get me down to 2, instead of 1ml of PIO they're drop it down to .5ml. it's a very slow process but yes they will start weaning. They like their patients to be completely weaned if possible by 11-12 weeks I'm pretty sure.

Oh okay, I did the PIO until 12 wks and the estrogen patches until 10.

Mo - It's a really slow process so I think they just like to start it early instead of just stopping the meds cold turkey but I really have no idea. I just do what my doctor/nurses tell me within reason of course. :D

I would hate to be wrong but as the day progressed I swear my boobs grew at least half a cup size and I have the worst headache right now. I ate and drank plenty of water .... the babies must have heard from cries for symptoms or something. This is helping me to feel better about tomorrow. It's not long now. I'm going to pass out by 9 and before I know it morning will be here.

Oh one more thing. Anyone have crazy weird dreams during pregnancy?

You are probably so nervous. I'm hopeful all will be fine. Esp since you saw hbs and babies were pgs :)

Leaving in a few minutes and I feel like I'm going to get sick. All of these worst case scenarios are running through my mind. This process is never easy. I'm really hoping everything goes well and my hubby and I can go out and buy our stroller we've been wanting for 5 years!

The therapist told us to set little celebrations along the way so that we can enjoy this pregnancy instead of just wishing it would pass faster because we are nervous. So we decided that if everything looks good we're going to buy our stroller. It will also be a nice reminder in the house that we are expecting since I still tend to forget. No symptoms will do that to you.

Wish me luck! And I will update as soon as I know something.

Babies are great! I don't know how I managed to escape morning sickness up to this point but I'll take it!

https://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q625/akinner/IMG_20160316_103144_01_zpspfa9y78t.jpg

I really feel like I can breathe now and I'm going to enjoy being pregnant. I love them so much and I just want to be their mommy so bad. Now I have to get really serious about upping my protein intake, water, calories, etc. Healthy calories of course. I'm feeling super happy. Hubby had to go to work but we're going to order the stroller when he gets home. I think I might finally believe I'm going to be a twin mommy.

In my excitement I completely forgot to mention that they do have great heartbeats, they are measuring a little behind so that's freaking me out but it's not that behind. One is 8w1d and the other is 7w6d. At first it was 7w5d but he remeasured the crl and ended up putting it at 7w6d.

Hopefully they will start decreasing my meds tonight or tomorrow. :D

How awesome is that!!!! Congrats :) morning sickness could start at anytime but hopefully you escaped it! So happy for you guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->