Finally TTC a sibling for my 5 year old!

Opks between cd 6-11(missed a day or two) - nowhere near positive
Df has a deadly hangover so no dtd tonight

According to my app, yesterday was my first fertile day and due to ovulate on Thursday. We will see how it goes.

Two more working days left of 2020 for me and 5 more for df!
Keeping dd off school for next week to reduce the risk of us having to isolate over Christmas (she’s been in isolation for 5 weeks already!) unfortunately it makes dtd a little more complex as she won’t be in bed as early in the evening.

Fingers crossed for you despite the tricky timing!

I think I am about to ovulate

going to do a test when I get home.

Still not positive but I now have two lines that I don’t need to squint to see. Letting test dry and then I’ll post!

Really thought my cycles were screwed up

So just to update ...
The cycle I was posting about above was a bfn.
My following cycle was anovulatory.
I’m now on cycle #8, cd13 and just got my static smiley on my clearblue digital opk.
I feel more positive this month than I have in a few months so here goes.

Thanks.

Had definite ovulation pains today - oddly, at both sides normally I can only feel ovulation on my right side (due to my ectopic it’s mildly uncomfortable) so I’m HOPING I didn’t ovulate from both sides

1-2 dpo
Symptoms
Constipation
Slightly sensitive boobs

I hope that the TWW goes fast for you. Good luck! :)

6ish dpo
Had sensitive nipples yesterday and pms like mood - zero patience, I felt irritated with everyone and everything. Totally normal for about a week before my period.
Today, my nipples are a little sensitive, and I’ve got period like cramps.

what ones did you buy?
I originally just bought the boots conception ones for df and I, along with vit d, extra folic acid, and vegan omega 3 for me.
I discovered that the tablet form of ttc vitamins made me sick so I switched those for pregnacare pregnancy gummy ones and it’s been a lot better!

Df no longer takes any because he forgot half the time anyway.

I’m going to see if the nurse prescribed me anything tomorrow. I’m hoping for folate!

I originally just bought the boots conception ones for df and I, along with vit d, extra folic acid, and vegan omega 3 for me.
I discovered that the tablet form of ttc vitamins made me sick so I switched those for pregnacare pregnancy gummy ones and it’s been a lot better!

Df no longer takes any because he forgot half the time anyway.

I’m going to see if the nurse prescribed me anything tomorrow. I’m hoping for folate!
Yes i heard alot they can make you feel sick. Do you know much about the pregnacare trying to conceive for both ?

Yes i heard alot they can make you feel sick. Do you know much about the pregnacare trying to conceive for both ?
I haven’t used them, but I know the boots ones are the exact same as the pregnacare ones and have the same ingredients! The man ones are really just a multivitamin and for women the folic acid is the main thing. Also vitamin d was recommended to reduce miscarriage risk when I was pregnant with dd but I’ve not heard that much recently so don’t know if that is old news now!

I haven’t used them, but I know the boots ones are the exact same as the pregnacare ones and have the same ingredients! The man ones are really just a multivitamin and for women the folic acid is the main thing. Also vitamin d was recommended to reduce miscarriage risk when I was pregnant with dd but I’ve not heard that much recently so don’t know if that is old news now!
Thats good to know.
Do you know if they still sell the boots own brand for both?

Thats good to know.
Do you know if they still sell the boots own brand for both?
I only bought them a few months ago so I think so! I’ve looked online and I can’t see them. Tbh I wouldn’t bother too much about the men’s ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->