Finally TTC a sibling for my 5 year old!

7dpo.

I had my bloods tested for progesterone today. I should get results in a few days. The person who did my bloods wants me to see a GP when I get my results either way. Also mentioned possibly getting df tested.

Symptoms wise I’ve had some mild cramps for the last few days, but nothing major. I’m really tired now which is not like me - but I have had a hectic day, done 15k steps and I’ve still to do another two dog walks, plus I’ve been working (had to walk daughter to and from school and walk to and from the doctors surgery)

Nothing much to report symptoms wise except the slight pain and tiredness. Had itchy/sore nipples but that’s also a pms symptom. And dd had boiled eggs and toast for dinner and it smells gross, but I mean .... it’s egg!

7dpo.

I had my bloods tested for progesterone today. I should get results in a few days. The person who did my bloods wants me to see a GP when I get my results either way. Also mentioned possibly getting df tested.

Symptoms wise I’ve had some mild cramps for the last few days, but nothing major. I’m really tired now which is not like me - but I have had a hectic day, done 15k steps and I’ve still to do another two dog walks, plus I’ve been working (had to walk daughter to and from school and walk to and from the doctors surgery)

Nothing much to report symptoms wise except the slight pain and tiredness. Had itchy/sore nipples but that’s also a pms symptom. And dd had boiled eggs and toast for dinner and it smells gross, but I mean .... it’s egg!
Good luck for your results! Let us know how u get on!

its so annoying that symptoms are so similar. Im 12 dpo and feel like AF will be here soon. Keep rushing to the toilet thinking its here.

Good luck for your results! Let us know how u get on!

its so annoying that symptoms are so similar. Im 12 dpo and feel like AF will be here soon. Keep rushing to the toilet thinking its here.
That’s a good sign too! Have you tested? When is your period due?

I’m 8dpo and feel totally exhausted, tender nipples, muscle pain, insomnia last night, and heightened sense of smell.

That’s a good sign too! Have you tested? When is your period due?

I’m 8dpo and feel totally exhausted, tender nipples, muscle pain, insomnia last night, and heightened sense of smell.

I have pcos so I think my period is due in 2 days time. 13dpo now. I did but I think its an evap line im 99% sure. I left it a while!

532E0777-53E9-4E58-9FF3-CE4BE572AB4D.jpeg

All good signs btw fingers crossed for you!

I have pcos so I think my period is due in 2 days time. 13dpo now. I did but I think its an evap line im 99% sure. I left it a while!

View attachment 1095339
I definitely see that line and I NEVER see lines! Blue dyes are bad tho. Can you get a pink test? I didn’t really believe in evaps but the dark blue test is the same test taken a few days apart

2016EA29-1821-4E08-84A9-E333913181D3.jpeg 2B40EEBA-2669-4506-B7C3-04673BB2CF34.jpeg

Oh wow have you tested???

yes evap lines are bad on these ones! I think im just going to wait til af shows!
No, that was after my chemical in October. I’m only 8dpo so still a bit early, even for me!

No, that was after my chemical in October. I’m only 8dpo so still a bit early, even for me!
When are you going to start testing ? Yes a bit early i remember getting a bfp at 9dpo but it was very faint. Are evap lines common? This was a sainsbury test

When are you going to start testing ? Yes a bit early i remember getting a bfp at 9dpo but it was very faint. Are evap lines common? This was a sainsbury test
I think I’ll test on Thursday at 10dpo. Df hates me buying loads of tests.
I don’t know how common evaps are, I’ve done quite a lot of tests and those are the only time I’ve ever had evaps, and they didn’t go like that for days.

I don’t think the Sainsbury’s blue tests are good. I used them before but mine was the cross style one. Here is the pic.

DC68BB82-858F-4C9E-9061-436D71104215.jpeg

I think I’ll test on Thursday at 10dpo. Df hates me buying loads of tests.
I don’t know how common evaps are, I’ve done quite a lot of tests and those are the only time I’ve ever had evaps, and they didn’t go like that for days.

I don’t think the Sainsbury’s blue tests are good. I used them before but mine was the cross style one. Here is the pic.

View attachment 1095370
Did you get evap line on the sainsbury test ?

I got my blood results today and I definitely ovulated.

8dpo today and in addition to the symptoms above I also have a headache.

That's great news that you ovulated :)
Good luck for testing!

I got my blood results today and I definitely ovulated.

8dpo today and in addition to the symptoms above I also have a headache.
Oh yay so happy what was your number ?

Oh yay so happy what was your number ?
They didn’t tell me, it was just a receptionist so the doctor just typed “progesterone level confirms ovulation” rather that what level they found.

I have a telephone consultation with a GP booked for the 19th.

I’ve got a weird popping around my pubic bone. Feels like baby moving but OBVIOUSLY it’s not that. It doesn’t feel like gas.

9dpo.

Symptoms:
Headache
Tiredness
Fairly sensitive nipples
Hungry

Nothing noticeably jumping out at 100% pregnancy. The cramps have stopped now too, so if those were implantation, I might be able to get a positive test by tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->