Finally TTC a sibling for my 5 year old!

9dpo.

Symptoms:
Headache
Tiredness
Fairly sensitive nipples
Hungry

Nothing noticeably jumping out at 100% pregnancy. The cramps have stopped now too, so if those were implantation, I might be able to get a positive test by tomorrow.
Yay test test ☺️

Do you think? I’m only 9dpo! I was gonna hold out til tomorrow.

i got a faint on 9dpo with DS but yes I would wait til 10 dpo at least. I’ve got AF due today i wish it would just hurry up now. Im feeling positive for next month. OH wanted to wait to next month to start trying anyways. Let me know how u get on :)

i got a faint on 9dpo with DS but yes I would wait til 10 dpo at least. I’ve got AF due today i wish it would just hurry up now. Im feeling positive for next month. OH wanted to wait to next month to start trying anyways. Let me know how u get on :)
I’ve never tested before af was due on any of my pregnancies! I’ll try tomorrow. I think they are 25mi tests so not that sensitive.
Are you doing anything special for next month?

Still 9dpo.

I feel dizzy/nauseous and have a headache. I felt the exact same around the time af was due with dd. Ended up with horrendous morning sickness which resulted in me being sick 3-4 times a day minimum, every single day, from about 6 weeks to 16 weeks. Even after 16 weeks I was still sick a lot, just not as much. Ended up on medication at 10 weeks for it as I felt dreadful.

All good signs got my fingers crossed for you. I had so many symptoms headache, cramps that I had never experienced, bloatness. The only thing i didnt have was sore breasts which was the first giveaway with DS. Oh morning sickness sounds awful! With DS i felt sick but never really vomitted.

Ive got the clearblue ov tests but i have no idea how they work! Is it simple ?

Ive got the clearblue ov tests but i have no idea how they work! Is it simple ?
Yes really simple! I’ve only used them for one month. You open the test, stick it in the machine, wait for the testing symbol, remove the cap, and wait on your result.

circle - not fertile
Flashy - high fertility
Solid - peak

I got four days flashy before solid.

Yes really simple! I’ve only used them for one month. You open the test, stick it in the machine, wait for the testing symbol, remove the cap, and wait on your result.

circle - not fertile
Flashy - high fertility
Solid - peak

I got four days flashy before solid.
Great thank you! When would you recommend starting to use them ? I have 10 in a pack and ideally would like to use them next month so to save some. AF arrived and Im happy that it has spot on the day although obviously would be great it didnt but we always said we would start next month so onwards and upwards :) will what tests have you got ready?

Great thank you! When would you recommend starting to use them ? I have 10 in a pack and ideally would like to use them next month so to save some. AF arrived and Im happy that it has spot on the day although obviously would be great it didnt but we always said we would start next month so onwards and upwards :) will what tests have you got ready?
You need to buy a new set for each month. As soon as you get a solid smile, the test reader stops working. I have had irregular cycles recently and I tested on day 5, 7, 8, 9, got circled, then got flashy 10, 11, 12 and and 13, then a solid on cd13 evening. I have one test left.

You need to buy a new set for each month. As soon as you get a solid smile, the test reader stops working. I have had irregular cycles recently and I tested on day 5, 7, 8, 9, got circled, then got flashy 10, 11, 12 and and 13, then a solid on cd13 evening. I have one test left.
Hope you dont need it! So once you get flashy means you might ov in two days? Would you say ewcm means ov is approaching ?

Hope you dont need it! So once you get flashy means you might ov in two days? Would you say ewcm means ov is approaching ?
This one is ovulation within 24-36h. I think simple strips are two days.

And yes, I would, although I don’t notice it as much since having dd.

Done a total 180 and I’m now sure I’m out.

Your so early still why do u say that ?
All my boob pain stopped abruptly. Sore boobs is my 100% sure fire symptom, and with all my losses it has stopped abruptly before any other signs that something is wrong.
I’m thinking another chemical because I was so sure. Still going to test when I wake up properly.

There is still chance :)
I know, but I felt out from last night. My boobs suddenly stopped hurting out of the blue. They got sore from 8-9 dpi so I don’t know if something implanted around then but didn’t take. I’d be surprised if I get a nfp.

I know, but I felt out from last night. My boobs suddenly stopped hurting out of the blue. They got sore from 8-9 dpi so I don’t know if something implanted around then but didn’t take. I’d be surprised if I get a nfp.

Oh no but still time left! At least u know u ovulated

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->