Finally TTC a sibling for my 5 year old!

Yeah, that’s how I’m looking at it. Gonna try some supplements too.

how long is your cycle normally? Yes it is the best way to look at it tbh. How many cycles you been trying ?

how long is your cycle normally? Yes it is the best way to look at it tbh. How many cycles you been trying ?
My cycle has been a bit wonky since my chemical in October.

I came off the pill in June, first cycle was July (but that was just a withdrawal bleed from the pill) we used the withdrawal method in July and August, then in September and October we kind of used withdrawal method but also forgot a few times, resulting in a pregnancy in October which was a chemical. We started properly trying in October. Then, my cycles from November -February were all over the place. My normal is 28 days but they have been from 10-35 days. I only had one normal cycle in that time. This cycle looks like it’s going to be normal too, since I know I ovulated on cd14. Af due on Monday.
So really, this is my fourth cycle, but it feels far longer because I came off the pill in June.
So basically got pregnant the third cycle we were using withdrawal, then I started prenatals, ovulation tests and so on, and had 4 cycles of nothing.

My cycle has been a bit wonky since my chemical in October.

I came off the pill in June, first cycle was July (but that was just a withdrawal bleed from the pill) we used the withdrawal method in July and August, then in September and October we kind of used withdrawal method but also forgot a few times, resulting in a pregnancy in October which was a chemical. We started properly trying in October. Then, my cycles from November -February were all over the place. My normal is 28 days but they have been from 10-35 days. I only had one normal cycle in that time. This cycle looks like it’s going to be normal too, since I know I ovulated on cd14. Af due on Monday.
So really, this is my fourth cycle, but it feels far longer because I came off the pill in June.
So basically got pregnant the third cycle we were using withdrawal, then I started prenatals, ovulation tests and so on, and had 4 cycles of nothing.

It will happen i found when i came off the pill it took my body so long to get back to some normality. Will u have a follow up with the doctor for the 21 blood test ?

It will happen i found when i came off the pill it took my body so long to get back to some normality. Will u have a follow up with the doctor for the 21 blood test ?
See I did go back to normal before the chemical. That’s why I’m confused!
Yes, I have got a telephone consultation on the 18th.
We won’t be lucky this month. Probably won’tdtd because df is working 12 hour shifts in my fertile week and he’s always too tired. It sucks, but at the same time, I don’t really fancy a mid December baby so I’m okay with this month being about getting healthy.
Going to look into Maca and CoQ10 or whatever it is.
What about you?

I hope that your telephone consultation goes well ❤️

I hope that your telephone consultation goes well ❤️
Thank you! I’m sure it will just be the general “eat healthy take vitamins wait til 1 year” but I’m hoping they might do something sooner than 1 year because of my history. It seems cruel to have trouble getting pregnant AND trouble staying pregnant.

I do hope they will be more helpful!
I think the next step is a laparoscopy which I guess they could put me on the waiting list for, my sister waited ages for hers pre covid and hers was to manage her severe endometriosis, so medically necessary. I can see it being a year out. And I don’t think there is anything structurally wrong except maybe my right tube being blocked, and if that is the case I should still be okay on the left. I don’t see how it would have got blocked if it was fine when I conceived dd.
They might check for thyroid and clotting things again but those were all clear last time.

I hope that you don't have to wait for too long :(

Ahh
I met my friends baby today and now I want 40 more babies right now. She’s adorable.

Cd6 today so coming close to my fertile time and just about ready to do an ovulation test.
Ahh really have my fingers crossed for you this time round. Have you had af already?

Nope, cd26 now, 11dpo. Af due on Monday.

would you say dtd everyday for the 3 days leading up to ovulation and including ov day is better than every other day ?

would you say dtd everyday for the 3 days leading up to ovulation and including ov day is better than every other day ?
I don’t really know. We just do it when we feel like it, roughly every 2/3 days.

I don’t really know. We just do it when we feel like it, roughly every 2/3 days.[

Yeah last cycle we done the dtd day of ov and 1 day before i got a opk before but you never know when you ov we might of missed it. Im going to use cb next month. Do you know the best time to start using the cb ov tests ?

Yeah last cycle we done the dtd day of ov and 1 day before i got a opk before but you never know when you ov we might of missed it. Im going to use cb next month. Do you know the best time to start using the cb ov tests ?

It depends on your cycle length, it tells you on the instructions what day to start.

13dpo today.
Going to do another test just to confirm I’m out. I do have slightly sore boobs and I feel a bit sick but it’s probably nothing.

Yep, definitely out. Onto cycle 9.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->