Fingerlings

Jessica60

Reaction score
Anyone getting fingerling monkeys for Christmas?

If so where from, most places out of stock?

I've ordered 2 from Argos the other day, being delivered there within 4 days

I got one the other day from WalMart. Was in the store today and they had about 6 on the shelf.

I managed to get them for £8 on Amazon.

I'd imagine they willl restock soon enough x

My 7 year old son has asked for one of these things, I ordered one from Ebay from a seller who claimed to be based in the UK but wasn't, I waited nearly 3 weeks for it to be delivered, waited a couple of days past the expected delivery and then started a undelivered item request only for the person to refund me straight away so they knew the hadn't sent it, started frantically looking in toy shops (Argos, Smyths) around South Birmingham where I live but could only find pink, purple or turquoise Fingerlings (he wants a Black Fingerling) looked in the Entertainer in Birmingham City Centre on way to work Monday and found Black (and Blue) Fingerlings, albeit only a few of them, so managed to get one in the end. Phew! My 7 year old doesn't really ask for much so really wanted to get it for him.

Be careful, amazon and ebay are FULL of fakes just now! Worth signing up to stock informer!

Oh yer I seen the £1.20 delivered on a fb page ... alarm bells!

Rio wants one too. I’m going to just keep looking and hope I see one in store somewhere!

I’ve got two coming into my local argos today. I had to wait four days though. My boys haven’t even asked for them, but I didn’t want to take the chance that they will ask in December and by then they will be no where to be found lol

I bought one in the entertainer today. They had limited stock but there was about a dozen left on the shelf and by the till

I bought one before they sold out even though my kids haven't asked for one. I did that with the hatchimal last year. I knew it was going to be a hot toy to have so I snatched it up while I could. But then my kids didn't want one so I just sold it. Hopefully one of them wants a fingerling this year!

The entertainer had some for pre order on line for end of october. They were sparkly ones exclusive to them. I managed to pre order so am relieved as daughter really wants one from father christmas

https://www.thetoyshop.com/dolls-so...tter-Baby-Monkey-with-Blankie---Pink/p/531637 they still have pre order with loads of colours

https://www.argos.co.uk/product/6993245?

Toy set in stock atm! Guessing they will go quickly!

I was in the entertainer tofay and the lafy who works there, showed me one and suggested maybe dd would like one, and she is right, she would probably love it. Especially the glitter ones. There was only 2 glitter ones in stock and 1 of the ones with a vlimbing frame.
OH has just found a unicorn one, on ebay, im assuming its a fake. It was only £12. Dd would love that.

I was in the entertainer tofay and the lafy who works there, showed me one and suggested maybe dd would like one, and she is right, she would probably love it. Especially the glitter ones. There was only 2 glitter ones in stock and 1 of the ones with a vlimbing frame.
OH has just found a unicorn one, on ebay, im assuming its a fake. It was only £12. Dd would love that.

A unicorn version has just been released.

A unicorn version has just been released.

OMG, i really should read before i hit the pist button. Sorry about the typos, i clearly can not type.

Well, in that case im sure this one was fake. Especially at £12. Just out of curiosity, what ia the difference between the real and fake? Would i be terrible if i bought a fake one? Would a 3 year old even know the difference? The packaging looks legit but the price is a bit cheap.

Anyone that has one, would they be suitable for a just turned 2 year old?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->