Fingerlings

https://www.thetoyshop.com/dolls-so...tter-Baby-Monkey-with-Blankie---Pink/p/531637 they still have pre order with loads of colours

Thank you. Ordered 3 for DD, nephew and a friends daughter 😀

I was in the entertainer tofay and the lafy who works there, showed me one and suggested maybe dd would like one, and she is right, she would probably love it. Especially the glitter ones. There was only 2 glitter ones in stock and 1 of the ones with a vlimbing frame.
OH has just found a unicorn one, on ebay, im assuming its a fake. It was only £12. Dd would love that.

A unicorn version has just been released.

OMG, i really should read before i hit the pist button. Sorry about the typos, i clearly can not type.

Well, in that case im sure this one was fake. Especially at £12. Just out of curiosity, what ia the difference between the real and fake? Would i be terrible if i bought a fake one? Would a 3 year old even know the difference? The packaging looks legit but the price is a bit cheap.

From what I've read, the fake ones aren't as sturdy. People complaining of tails falling off after one use and such like that. I'm in the US and this is coming from Amazon which is flooded with fakes. My main concern with fakes for little kids is that they aren't going thru the testing regarding safety...like with paints. But a 3 year old isn't going to know the difference. I would just make sure she doesn't chew on it LOL

Ahhhh, in that case will opt for a real one. Dd will be kissing it im sure. Just rang my lical toys r us and they got the unicorn in for the first time today and they have sold out. They dont know when deliveries will be or when more will be coming in. I guess im going to have to ring up everyday.

I just looked at the unicorn; it's adorable! I bought dd a pink monkey and a black monkey, but I'm going to have to stalk ToysRUs for the unicorn now. I think dd would like it much better.

Toys R Us UK have the unicorn available for click and collect now, I am picking one up this afternoon

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/toys/fingerlings-unicorn/TRUP9215590001

Toys R Us UK have the unicorn available for click and collect now, I am picking one up this afternoon

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/toys/fingerlings-unicorn/TRUP9215590001

Ahh, lucky! Our ToysRUs (in the US) aren't allowing online buying of these. It won't even show if the store have them in stock. You either have to call or go in. arrrg

Omg that unicorn one I almost want it for myself! 😍 :haha:

So cute the unicorn ones, I'd be careful of buying anywhere other than Toys R Us. One of the lovely BnB girls grabbed me one for my Caitlins birthday!

Seriously torn between the unicorn and the pink glitter. When we saw them in smyths dd said she wanted a monkey. So have picked one up just incase we cant get hold of one of the others. I know she would love the pink glitter or the unicorn but cant decide which one. A glittery unicorn would be perfect.

I was in a toys r us at the weekend and the shelves were full of the unicorn ones! Must just be an online shortage ?

My locals keep selling straight out and it’s driving me insane. Rio is adamant he wants a black one and only a black one no other colour. It’s the only one not available for pre order on the entertainer grrrr.

Hmmm I had never heard of these but now I am wondering if my nieces will wants these for Christmas and also if my DD & DS will want them :wacko: they are cute

My locals keep selling straight out and it’s driving me insane.

Same here. And ours won't let you order any of them online. Good luck. I happened up on one black monkey and picked it up, but I've not seen any since. Must be the 'hot' color?? I'm looking for a unicorn.

My locals keep selling straight out and it’s driving me insane. Rio is adamant he wants a black one and only a black one no other colour. It’s the only one not available for pre order on the entertainer grrrr.

If i can get hold of a glitter pink one or a unicorn by next week i will have a black one that i will need to take back. If not, my local smyths had a few in the otherday. So if you wanted could post it to you.

toys r us have the unicorn fingerlings in stock for delivery just now :)

If i can get hold of a glitter pink one or a unicorn by next week i will have a black one that i will need to take back. If not, my local smyths had a few in the otherday. So if you wanted could post it to you.

That’s so kind thank you. My local entertainer said they are due more in soon but can’t take in store reservations and they don’t know what colours. Let me know if you get what you need and I may take you up on that offer if you don’t mind!

That’s so kind thank you. My local entertainer said they are due more in soon but can’t take in store reservations and they don’t know what colours. Let me know if you get what you need and I may take you up on that offer if you don’t mind!

Did you still need one? I havnt managed to find a sparkling one yet but i am heading towards smyths tomorrow. Can pick one up for you if they have some in.

Did you still need one? I havnt managed to find a sparkling one yet but i am heading towards smyths tomorrow. Can pick one up for you if they have some in.

Yes please if you don’t mind. We had another brief conversation about them earlier today whilst looking through a Christmas book and he’s still set on a black one!

Look who arrived this morning!
Thanks so much DCS, Rio will be thrilled!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->