Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

Mummy2o, I have not taken a test but have been incredibly bloated lately and increased appetite. I am very slim and have had to pick clothes carefully as my belly sticks out, I put the bloatedness down to post baby fat. My husband (who I have not mentioned anything to yet) asked me this morn if I had thought of taking a test as my boobs seemed bigger!

Hmm....I think my body is trying to settle after the loss and my hormones are a bit all over the place. Am scared to test but need to know where I stand x

I'd take a test since everyone wants you to :) You'll be surprised how quickly hormones can get back to normal.

Sorry I haven't been around sometimes I just can't face coming on bnb and other times I just do not get the time running around after the kids and working!

I'm totally confused another high day on my monitor my 11th so far! Don't get it. Wondering if the stuff I am taken caused this or I did go a bit overboard with celebrating over my birthday but would that have caused my cycle to be so out of whack. Cd18. For 4 days I had stacks of ewcm that turned to creamy yesterday I'm confused. Ntnp next month

Xxx

Wanting I feel the same. Bfn today and AF is due Friday. I think this next cycle I am taking a bnb break. I didn't obsess like this with my son or the last pg. it's too hard so I think I need a long break, not just a couple days

CD 1 here today, 25 day cycle. Seems like I'm starting to have a regular 25-26 day cycle. I don't mind as long as I have a long enough LP.

I'll be taking a break from BNB this cycle, as it just stresses me out too much. Good luck to you ladies this cycle - see you in a few weeks!

I hope you come back soon with good news :hugs:

I hope you come back with some good news. Enjoy your break, we all need one from time to time :)

How's everyone doing in here? Anyone testing this week?

I tested today, was far too early at 9dpo and we didn't DTD anytime near ovulation so i'm not sure really why i bothered... such a freak haha. DTD two days After first positive and 4 days before. Yet i was still bummed out to see a bfn :(

I only tested because i'm spotty and bloated but then again that could easily be my impending period! haha. oh well :/

You never really know though, there's still a chance! As everyone says, it's not over until af shows. Do you think you'll test again in the next few days or are you just going to wait to see if af is late?

I'm cd12 over here. So lots of opk testing and BDing this week.

Probably leave it tbh! I know this month is a long shot and that was the only test i had laying around. I wont buy any more now

good luck :)

I ovulated around cd 21 this month... sadly that's normal for me :/
hold in there!

I'll possibly be testing Monday as AF is due then. This is my second cycle since MC and I'm pretty sure of my most fertile days as was keeping an eye on CM changes and we dtd on most of them.

We will see.

im cd 24 if I go off when I think I ovulated as I really don't know going by my ewcm im 9dpo xx

Good luck Natasha!

I got my first ever positive opk this morning! I was beginning to worry that something was wrong. I used them a couple of months last fall and never got a positive, so this really sets my mind to ease a bit. I guess it's not exactly a positive though. I use the opk that gives you a blinking smiley face for fertile days when your estrogen surges and then a solid smiley face for the days when you LH surges. I got a blinking face, but at least it's something. We're doing smep so i'm not really sure when to time the 3 days in a row, but I guess we may just dtd every day this week just to be sure.

Are you going to test early Wanting, or wait it out?

Morning ladies!

I'll be testing at the end of the week. Hoping to wait til AF is late (she's due Monday) but I'm sure I'll be testing by Friday. :/ History has proven that I am not a good waiter.

Yay for testing! Let's get some BFPs rolling on this thread!:happydance:

Dandi did you get the solid face?

I'm not sure yet as I don't even know when I ovulated. And it's a week before payday lol. I shall see what money we have left and how long I can hold out, I'm not feeling it yet but I'm sure come the end of the week I might waiver I shall see. I did use a sd test this morning nada but I think I might be 9dpo or even earlier xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->