Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

I would absolutely risk the drink huh

OMG that house is amazing!! My dream house would be exactly like that, but scruffier :haha: I feel really uncomfortable around beautiful things, and that garden is stunning!

dandi, you should ABSOLUTELY get a margarita. yummmmm. worth the risk!

i put my son down for a nap in my bed, and it looked so comfy. i was so tired. so i laid down with him for a few minutes, and the next thing i know, i'm waking up 3.5 hours later! yikes!!! it.was.wonderful :haha:

As there's no line yet, absolutely have a drink without any guilt. Even if you are pregnant this cycle it won't do any harm this early. Some say a drink around implantation can actually help :thumbup: (note that I have never actually looked for any corroborating evidence that that is a true statement :haha:)

Not sure i'm ready for this ttc malarky after all.
I'm near enough in tears because we didn't DTD last night! because my DH fell asleep :( I know/had a feeling it was the best day for it. This morning i woke up to a very VERY positive test AND ovulation pains. Bloody brilliant. I'm so disappointed it's unreal. what a total bloody waste :( Haven't DTD since saturday night. so that was useless. ughhh bloody useless men. You would think something as simple as having sex they would be able to manage.

Just sat here eating my way through a packet of chocolate digestives.

I'm near enough in tears because we didn't DTD last night! because my DH fell asleep :( I know/had a feeling it was the best day for it. This morning i woke up to a very VERY positive test AND ovulation pains. Bloody brilliant. I'm so disappointed it's unreal. what a total bloody waste :( Haven't DTD since saturday night. so that was useless. ughhh bloody useless men. You would think something as simple as having sex they would be able to manage.

if your test was positive this morning, i would think that tonight and tomorrow are way more important than yesterday...??:shrug: but i totally had nights like that too, so not trying to discount your feelings. it's so frustrating when they don't seem to "get it":growlmad:

I have always thought that the day before the positive test were most important... kinda like running after a bus once its left the station as opposed to being there waiting? unless i'm confusing a positive test with ovulation its self. as in the days before ovulation are the best but the test is just a hint to when ovulation is going to happen i.e in the next day or so?

thank you for understanding. I feel like a bit brat though ahah

Typically most people ovulate 24-48 hours after a positive OPK.
If you're getting cramping mid cycle you ,may well not be one of those people (I'm not, I ovulate within a couple hours after getting a positive) but there's really no way to confirm without temping or blood tests.

Tonight is definitely not too late though, you have a 24 hour window after ovulation still in which h to conceive :thumbup:
Its so frustrating and disappointing when you don't end up with the opportunity cities you expected to have though isn't it? I've been there on the past - pretty sure most of the reason my first took 2 years to conceive is we just kept missing opportunities while I was fertile....

I have always thought that the day before the positive test were most important... kinda like running after a bus once its left the station as opposed to being there waiting? unless i'm confusing a positive test with ovulation its self. as in the days before ovulation are the best but the test is just a hint to when ovulation is going to happen i.e in the next day or so?

thank you for understanding. I feel like a bit brat though ahah

the chasing the bus analogy is more like temping; once you get a temp spike, it's almost too late to BD. but OPKs definitely predict ovulation (hence their name:winkwink:) and are a way of getting a "hey, you're going to ovulate soon!" message. people usually ovulate 12-36 hours after a positive OPK so get to BDing!!:thumbup:

Thank you both :) :hugs:

Deffo makes more sense the way you both described it...
I already complained to "him" haha and he said it's a priority when he gets in from work haha... How romantic eh ;p

Definitely valid frustrations Rhi Rhi. Ttc is so overwhelming with the temping, testing, symptom spotting, etc. Sometimes I just want to look at dh and say "can't you just be in charge of the bd schedule!?" That way he'd at least know more of the pressure I deal with in every fertile window, lol. The ladies are right though, there is still time to catch this egg! Good luck tonight!

Afm, af showed yesterday. It's a bit disappointing of course, but I really didn't think I'd fall pregnant my first month back at it. I feel vindicated though bc this means that ff did have my ov date wrong and my ov prediction was right on target. So I'm going to listen to myself from now on even when ff disagrees. Moving on, hoping for a May miracle! :)

Ohhh bugger! fingers crossed for next month :) Least you have a better idea of whats going on now etc.. :)

Thank you! Will chase down that egg later! haha

sorry about AF dandi. after the initial disappointment of getting AF, i always get jazzed up for the next cycle. hope the next one is it for you!

rhi rhi, my DH has fallen asleep before BD'ing before. you know what i do? wake him up naked! heheee. it works! plus, it helps take some of the sterile "we're trying to make a baby" out of it.

5 dpo today, i'm so impatient!

Totally jazzed about May and feeling good about it already. Slightly concerned that my fertile window this month is going to be during a huge camping event with my entire family and lots of family friends... that's going to be awkward. Not sure how we will fit in the bd'ing, but we'll make it happen one way or another!

Sorry about AF dandi but grata on the fresh start!

I'm on cd 5 today. AF is basically done now after having debilitating cramps on cd 1.... So bad I almost threw up! :( I have a doctor appointment today after school cuz I injured the arch of my foot going up the stairs (so upset my training schedule has been thrown off because of it!) so I think I may ask him about the cramping. I'm used to having bad cramps but the last two cycles they have left me in the fetal position, dying of pain for a good half a day. Hoping for a May miracle this month, though! DH is leaving for work again on the 24th, for all of June so we will probably not have any chances in June.

OMG! I had this exact same thing happen to me the other night... I was so pissed off at my hubby, that he woke me up early the next day to bd at 5:30am! :rofl: I guess he didn't want to sleep on the couch for the next week :haha: Hopefully we both "caught our egg" this cycle...FX! I am 2dpo now so just got to wait it out...

I hope you did manage it this month. However it's. Right off for me. I ended up not trying. When it came down to it I just need more time. I'm so worried about being disappointed that I just didn't try. =( maybe next month. Although my cycles are so long it will be five weeks before I get the opportunity again.

Ugh, ladies.... I feel your pain. DH very conveniently planned a motorcycle trip for the days I should Ov around and the only way I can make it work is if I go with him which means trying to find a last minute substitute (in rural sask) for the day before the long weekend.... He ALWAYS does crap like that. Lol, stupid men.

Hiya peeps, am on my third cycle since my loss in Feb and no such luck. Had a very strange AF last month that was barely there so who knows what my next AF will be like.

Just wondered if any of you have had any success with Conceive plus at all or know of anyone who has? Is it worth the bother?

Most girlies I know are pregnant with their second now (they were all pregnant at the same time as me with my first) so am getting the dreaded question such as: are you having any more? Hard to answer when people don't really know about your loss, not something you can just drop into conversation. :(

I
xxx

Summer did you take a pregnancy test after your period? Sometimes a barely there period could be implantation or a break through bleed. At least that was what it was for my son.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->