Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

Hey ladies. AF finally arrived yesterday! :happydance: So I am officially back on the ttc train!

Yay for TTC again!

Hooray for TTC again!

To answer Pixie's question.... I don't really feel like my chances are that good because DH and I didn't really DTD very close to when FF detected Ov. That, and maybe I am just a little jaded. Haha... I've kind of just resigned myself to the fact that it probably won't happen for quite some time and in the meantime, I'll just focus on other things. I really don't even have a desire to test at all. I might if AF doesn't show in the next week, though. With late Ov, I don't know when to expect her.

Well, she's here finally. Glad to be able to start fresh again!

Well I still have positive pregnancy tests and the full on bleeding only lasted for a couple days and went to spotting which has now been completely gone for 2 days. But I'm still in limbo.
I was supposed to go in this ,morning to see the Dr for the results of my last two betas. The Dr wasn't in today apparently even though he specifically told me to see him today between 8 and 6... After a big fiasco getting there at all I wasn't going to have time to see any Dr before dh had to work so I went home and collapsed on the bed sobbing til dh said just to go back and take the girls with me since we had moms car today. Oh ya. So we did that and waited half an hour to be seen.
And then all the Dr could say is congratulations you're pregnant. Either the Dr ordered the wrong test or the lab screwed up because my Friday beta was *qualitative * one not a quantitative so all it does is say yes or no... I'm pretty sire it was a lab mix up because the forms were identical from what I saw and the Sunday one was definitely a serial quantitative hcg... Anyway Sundays results weren't in yet so I don't even know what it was,not that one alone would tell me anything anyway.
The pathologist said because my second form was for serial betas she would put it on file for me, so I'm hoping that just means I can go back in tomorrow for a blood draw and then get the results tomorrow night, or Wednesday afternoon at most. If I do need a whole new form I don't have time to see the Dr again before Wednesday afternoon so I probably won't bother.
But to say I've had a frustrating day is an understatement.

The fact that the bleeding has fully stopped and there is still a second line is only a good thing. The fact that the lines haven't changed much at all in 8 days is frustrating but probably just means they're cheap tests (which they are) and won't show progression rather than not rising hormone. Or at least that's what I'm clinging too. If it wasn't a healthy pregnancy it most certainly wouldn't have survived a week of bleeding right? And probably hcg wouldn't have gotten high enough to fall slowly enough to still be obviously detectable 5 days after the full bleed started.

I've also been really nauseous and have that heaviness to my uterus that comes with pregnancy. With how weird my bleeding was, combined with the nausea and full mess to my uterus I would definitely be questioning pregnancy right now if I hadn't already tested, so all good signs.
Its just so frustrating that I don't have any answers yet.

I'm thinking of going out this afternoon and buying a proper pregnancy test. But I would kick myself if I spent $15 on a digi or $17 on a 3 pack of FRER for bad news I'll get for free in a couple days... Wwyd?

How frustrating! You poor thing, what a mess with your tests. It's lovely that the bleeding stopped and you're still getting positives and symptoms, but it would be nice if you had gotten some peace of mind today so you could relax a bit.

Logically, I would say to wait it out, but in reality I would have already gone out and purchased a pack of FRER and digi tests.

:haha: Our finances are tight or I definitely would already have done so.

I think I've settled on waiting it out, but will g see the Dr today to get the results of Sundays draw at least. I can then make sure to get a form for another beta tomorrow so there's no doubt if I'll be able to get another from the photocopied one on file.
I can possibly get results tomorrow evening even as the Drs office is open til 10 every night (though its up to the lab if a sample drawn between 1:30 and 2:30 will be processed and the results sent through on the same day) so I may be able to put this frustration behind me soon.
I've also played around with a calculator and Sunday's result could be as low as 200 and I won't worry. Also have talked to others who have found that their ICs haven't darkned until hcg reached 1000 and I'm sure mine is still well below that so that puts my mind at ease about lack of progression.

I don't really have any insight or anything amazingly helpful to say, I agree with dandi about going out buying all the tests haha. They are crazy expensive though!
Fingers crossed :)

NDH that it so frustrating!

I'd also be out buying all the tests, but I jut cannot help myself.

Gah still no results! Dr wouldnt order another beta either so I have to go in tomorrow and hope pathology will do another one based on my last order for serial hcg that the pathologist filed in case I came back for more. But who knows now if I'll even get results before Thursday night.

being in limbo is no fun, ndh. hope you get real answers soon!

at the moment, i'm CD 16. i got a positive opk late friday morning, (it was almost positive on thursday night...) so i'm thinking i O'ed saturday afternoon-ish? wondering if i should count today 1 DPO or 2 DPO?

Good luck with the tww!

I tested yesterday, 12 dpo from when I THINK I ovulated, but got a bfn. I just broke down crying at work though for the dumbest reasons ever, which is totally not like me at all. So now, I still wonder. It could just be horrible pms though I suppose. I really hate the tww.

I tested yesterday, 12 dpo from when I THINK I ovulated, but got a bfn. I just broke down crying at work though for the dumbest reasons ever, which is totally not like me at all. So now, I still wonder. It could just be horrible pms though I suppose. I really hate the tww.

:hugs: Fingers crossed for you :)

on another note.... I clicked your blog. OMG you have a beautiful home, that is exactly how i pictured an american home haha. Minus the picket fence, you best go get one :haha: It even has a flag !! :happydance:
a porch and a post box! (mailbox?)

hehee, rhi rhi, that is too funny.

dandi, good luck to you. getting a bfn sucks so bad. you could be earlier than 12dpo, too!

i'm currently about 3 dpo, so i'm itching to test asap, lol! i know it's physically impossible to have any symptoms yet, but i passed out on the couch at 9:30 yesterday, and i was dog tired all day. it could be that my toddler is a maniac...lol

Fingers crossed jtink! my first symptom is always tiredness :)

Ha! Rhi Rhi, that's so funny. I've never imagined what other people think an american home looks like, but I'm glad mine fit the bill, lol.

I could be earlier than 12dpo, and depending on how long dh's swimmers survived, I guess I'm still not necessarily out just yet.

I haven't had a drink in well over a year now at this point (since we first starting ttc) and I haven't missed it a bit until today. DH and I are going out for Mexican tonight to celebrate Cinco de Mayo and after my crying spell at work today, I want a margarita more than life. I might just risk it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->