Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

Everyone's welcome :)

Just out of curiosity is anyone other than me and Niamh fireflies? Xx

Hi ladies! Was fireflies the August group? I recognize some names here! I was in July 2015 and was supposed to be 12 weeks when I found out I miscarried. Good luck for everyone to get their rainbows!

Hi ladies! Was fireflies the August group? I recognize some names here! I was in July 2015 and was supposed to be 12 weeks when I found out I miscarried. Good luck for everyone to get their rainbows!

Hi hun :hi:

It's Shona Graysmith (wag) sorry ur here under these circumstances xx

steph. I am so sorry! I know this is a lot to take in but if you can keep some of the tissue for testing I would ask them to check it out 1 is 1 to many with 3 I would want them to check so you can TCC again and fix something if it needs fixing :hugs:

I got the pregnancy test I ordered online yesterday, today now that was quick!!! I was sure they were coming from over seas. I am in Ireland :flower:
so when is the best time to start doing them! should I wait till bleeding stops

So I was having a good read on-line last night while waiting for my DS to go to sleep but I found this posted in another site a girl was advised to do this while waiting to TCC again so just in case any of you find it useful I thought I would share! every little helps I guess :flower:
qoute:
all of the fertility clinics are telling their clients to get on Vit d3 1,000mg per day- this increases blood flow to the pelvis.

Also the fertility clinics are recommending Omega 3 (a good brand ) and 3000 mg per day. Just is a great all rounder and good for everything not just fertility.

She said I should be taking a shot of wheatgrass every day. It is available in powder form in most health stores and is a bit yuck but I was taking it when I got my bfp. Again has protein and amino acids that we never get but should have for normal cell production etc.

She also said take 1 glass of freshly squeezed grapefruit jiuce per day up to ovulation- I never heard of this before and I did my research. Apparantly it helps with ewcm. As we all know evening primrose oil is very good for this too. Remember stop evening primrose oil after ovulation as it is said that it can cause uterine contractions and we sure as hell do not want that going on.

She also said take a slice of fresh pineapple per day after ovulation. Again i checked this out. Apparantly it contains an enzyme in the core of the pineapple (so make sure to eat the core too lots of people throw this bit away.) which aids in implantation. However she failed to mention that you must stop this at 5/6 dpo as the enzyme can then have the opposite effect. Of course I had it googled (mrs Google) and I did that correctly. So stop the pineapple after 5 dpo.

She said have a bath in epsom salts 2-3 nights per week. This is the one I struggled with due to time and work and being flaked tired so i didnt really do this much but i suppose it is good to relax and it will draw toxins from your body.

All the b vits must be taken in some sort of a b complex formula and must take folic acid.

I got some q10 and omega 3, back on royal jelly & pregnacare and a good vitamin B complex with folic acid! I know it is more folic acid than needed but will still one or take it every other day after OV and sure every little helps hopefully this will help my body recover! wont start taking Maca till after Friday as that one balances hormones.

I did the pineapple core and got pregnant one cycle so I guess it worked. Can't remember if it was DD or the miscarriage before her though. Might give it a go next cycle, not sure what is going on with this one. But for me my miscarriage bleeding always takes longer than birth bleeding :S

I did the pineapple core and got pregnant one cycle so I guess it worked. Can't remember if it was DD or the miscarriage before her though. Might give it a go next cycle, not sure what is going on with this one. But for me my miscarriage bleeding always takes longer than birth bleeding :S

After DS I bled for nearly 9 weeks it's horrible.

I am hoping mine clears up soon, still breastfeeding so maybe that might help I hope

So I decided to check out one of the test I got , they are the sensitive ones 10mlU so as I expected still positive think I will do one each week till negative then stop till I know AF is MIA

how is every one else doing :hugs:

Hi everyone! I spent today babysitting for a chubby little 4.5 month old and it really made my day. I kept making her laugh- I played Peek-a-boo and also would bop my head so my hair was flying all over the place and she would laugh her little heart out, which would of course make me laugh heartily! Very therapeutic, but also reinforced how much I want my own little chubby rainbow baby.

I'm feeling quite impatient to get back in touch with my body. I have only the very faintest idea where I am in my cycle and have been having some odd symptoms. My breasts are very sore again, increased appetite, nausea with my prenatal vitamins if I take them on an empty stomach, and I get mild cramping after exercise. Pregnancy tests are negative and so are ovulation tests. My husband and I have been making love (no birth control whatsoever) since the MC, though not every day and I am thinking we missed any ovulation I may have had…????? Hard to know. My symptoms could be pregnancy related, but I am starting to doubt it and think it's just my body getting back on track post MC on 12/13/14 (I bled for about 7 days after). Did any of you have strange new symptoms of approaching AF after your MC? Prior to MC, my cycles were like clockwork, btw 29 and 33 days, and I had next to no symptoms of approaching AF other than decreased CM. Honestly, I am FINE with not being pregnant this time around. Ideally I would like one cycle first (but if I'll take my rainbow baby ANYTIME)! What I really want is just to know what my body is up to! Prior to the MC, I was sooooooo in tune with my body. I actually had a dream on 11/1/14 that I'd had a + hpt and lo and behold, the next morning there it was! Also shortly before my MC, I had a dream that I had miscarried… Now I don't know where I am in my cycle and it's driving me bonkers!

Whew! That was a long post! Sorry for all the looooong posts! I guess I just have a lot to say! Thanks for listening/reading!

Oh, and I was not a Firefly. My due date was 07/16/2015. But now instead of all fireflies, we have each other, to help us through, to cheer us on as we try for and get our rainbow babies and cry for and with us when the going gets tough! You are all amazing! Thank you for including me!

Hope I know what you mean about being in touch with your body. I can't wait for everything to go back to normal but I think it will take a while since I haven't even started bleeding yet . If it wasn't for the hcg tests I would think my pregnancy was going great. I can't wait to be out of this limbo.

Hope I know what you mean about being in touch with your body. I can't wait for everything to go back to normal but I think it will take a while since I haven't even started bleeding yet . If it wasn't for the hcg tests I would think my pregnancy was going great. I can't wait to be out of this limbo.

Steph, ugh, that limbo of not being 100% sure of what's going on with your little one is the absolute WORST! It's like you don't know and really want to know and YOU KNOW AND YOU REALLY DON'T WANT TO KNOW!!!!!!!! It's the worst limbo possible on this earth. I hope that you get some answers soon. Is there any possibility that things could be okay? Or have you had other confirmations, medical ones, I mean? Or are you like me where I dreamed I was going to MC and shortly thereafter I did? Any way it goes, this has to be one of the most trying times! It's hard to imagine a more heartbreaking/trying time!

Please keep us updated. We are here for you. And feel free to chat or cry anytime with me. Even if everything works out, I am rooting for you, whether this pregnancy works out or not (miracles do happen!). I hope you are able to get some rest tonight. Thinking of you. So many hugs.

And PS: If you already posted an update about your pregnancy, I apologize. I missed it if you posted about a confirmed MC. Trying to be optimistic for you, I guess? :hugs:

The second worse thing, after the limbo with our little ones, is the not knowing what's going on with our bodies post-MC. If you have had a MC, then I hope your body springs quickly back to its baseline and that you soon have your rainbow baby! I am TRULY looking forward to taking on this new adventure (but never forgetting) with all of you! Bear hugs!

Thanks hope :hugs: My hcg is dropping so I'm just waiting to bleed. This ismy second in a row, third in total, so my doctor is referring me to a gyno for further tests. But she can't see me for a couple of months which feels like a lifetime. I just want to get on ttc again.

Touch wood the bleeding has stopped. Not had any since going to bed last night. So 2 weeks is about average for me to bleed after birth so hopefully in 3 weeks I'll either get AF or the preferred BFP. So we'll wait and see.

I'm so sorry Steph. Hopefully it won't take to long to start the process.

hope2bmother if you'd lived closer I'd let you babysit my 10 month old. She's doing my nut in at the moment not wanting a nap, but I'm still very grateful to have her. How long were your cycles prior to MC? If its a normal 28 day cycle you wouldn't be due for a few days yet anyway. My cycles generally go back to normal quite quickly, but I know this isn't always the case.

hope2bmother have you ever temped before or would it drive you crazy for some it works for others it causes stress :flower: you know I had dream I MC a day or two before spotting started I think deep down I knew, I also had a dream this week I was pregnant with twin girls, now I will just take one baby and I am not picky on a boy or girl. I hate not knowing were I am in my cycle mine were not even regular before getting pregnant this time so I hope they sort them selfs out supper quick! PS actually considering changing the name from Fireflies, as want everyone to feel welcome we all need support and some were to express our feelings :hugs:

steph I hated that limbo land before MC happened! you know it will but waiting is so hard! will you wait it out or get a little help :hugs: horrible you have to wait for test

mummy2o glad the bleeding has stopped really hoping mine does soon and let the TCC with lots of :sex: and :bfp: as soon as possible

I am ok today, I have my appointment in the hospital tomorrow I just hope all is ok and nothing left behind
I started some supplements as well back on Vitamin B complex, Royal Jelly, Omega 3 and Q10 and my normal prenatal vitamins all to help a baby form and get some healthy eggs as well
feels like a lot though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"