• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

Hi there - I hope you ladies dont mind my joining you.
I suffered a mmc about two weeks ago and I just need an active thread to follow for hope and encouragement.
DH and I are having fetal testing done on this fetus because it is our 3rd mc. We dont plan on TTC again until after our meeting with the MD to discuss the results of the testing and find out if theres any way to tell what our chances are of having another healthy pregnancy.

I'm so sorry to hear of all your losses, and for those who are currently bleeding/mc'ing. I finally stopped bleeding about 3 days ago.

And for those ttc right now, I wish you all so much luck and sticky dust!

KozmikKitten :flower: welcome :flower: I hope they find out why so you can TCC again and soon :flower:

I've officially had a mc. Looking forward to moving ahead and Ttc in a few months. Hoping they will let me Ttc while investigatin why I keep mc. Does anyone know? Or had been tested before? My DR didn't say anything but I'm at my other dr right now waiting so I will ask her.

We will get our rainbows. One way or another. I'm 28 and DH is 37. We didn't start trying until last April. 2 losses since then. Hoping we will be able to do this naturally.

I've officially had a mc. Looking forward to moving ahead and Ttc in a few months. Hoping they will let me Ttc while investigatin why I keep mc. Does anyone know? Or had been tested before? My DR didn't say anything but I'm at my other dr right now waiting so I will ask her.

We will get our rainbows. One way or another. I'm 28 and DH is 37. We didn't start trying until last April. 2 losses since then. Hoping we will be able to do this naturally.

Oh Sunshine again I am so sorry, I am glad they are going to test maybe just rotten luck but one way or the other it will be good to know wont it! if they do the procedure they will be able to test the baby and then I think they test you at different times in cycle

it would be worth your while to look in to what supplements you can take to help you recover and increase your chances of releasing a supper healthy egg I am taking Q10 to help egg quality make sure your taking a good vitamin D and B complex as well

keep us posted and hope your ok or as best as you can be

Thanks Celtic. I'm a range of things right now. Sad. Mad. Angry. Pissed. Sad. Hopeful. Everything. I want to crawl into bed and watch a movie.

Celtic I hope you get good news tomorrow!

kozmikKitten nice to see you again. Although not in these circumstances. I wish you the best of luck and hope you get the answers you need.

sunshine I'm not sure about your question, but I hope you get some answers from the dr. sorry about your loss!

AFM ladies. Question for anyone that knows. How does exercise affect miscarriage? I worked out on Monday which caused what was in there to come out quicker. All at once so not alot of bleeding or anything dangerous. Then yesterday was barely spotting til my hill run and then more came out - again not alot but all at once. Curious if this is moving things along or delaying healing? I will call my midwife tomorrow as that is her clinic day, but don't want to page her for this lol.

kozmikKitten nice to see you again. Although not in these circumstances. I wish you the best of luck and hope you get the answers you need.

sunshine I'm not sure about your question, but I hope you get some answers from the dr. sorry about your loss!

AFM ladies. Question for anyone that knows. How does exercise affect miscarriage? I worked out on Monday which caused what was in there to come out quicker. All at once so not alot of bleeding or anything dangerous. Then yesterday was barely spotting til my hill run and then more came out - again not alot but all at once. Curious if this is moving things along or delaying healing? I will call my midwife tomorrow as that is her clinic day, but don't want to page her for this lol.

good question I have been wondering the same as I noticed after exercise bleeding is a lot heavier let me know what she says

good question I have been wondering the same as I noticed after exercise bleeding is a lot heavier let me know what she says

I bled allot more when I worked out after MC and even when my bleeding stopped after a week I had spotting the times I worked out. But then it stopped.

Hmmm. See I'm wondering if maybe I should scale back my workouts to not as intense. Last night was intense and seemed to start the bleeding again. Since then I've had to put a pad back in. But only for last night. Will definitely update you after I talk to her!

Take it easy for a little while. And go back at it again.

yea. Going to do a lighter workout tonight. But I was off for like 2 weeks without running at all! That's alot lol.

Thanks hope :hugs: My hcg is dropping so I'm just waiting to bleed. This ismy second in a row, third in total, so my doctor is referring me to a gyno for further tests. But she can't see me for a couple of months which feels like a lifetime. I just want to get on ttc again.

Oh Steph, I'm sorry to hear that! Ugh, I cannot imagine having 3 MCs! You are a strong and admirable woman. I am glad you are getting referred to a gyno for further testing. I hope you get some answers and get your rainbow baby soon! Hope your body recovers quickly so you can start ttc again as I know that can help with healing (emotionally) from the MC for some women! :hugs:

yea. Going to do a lighter workout tonight. But I was off for like 2 weeks without running at all! That's alot lol.

Hahaha! I know what you mean! When I was pregnant I was diagnosed with a subchorionic hematoma and told pelvic rest, which meant no aerobic activity… And I'm a marathoner! It was hard, but I did what I had to for my Little Bean.

As for how exercise affects MC, I am not sure. However, my hunch is that exercise will not delay healing. In fact, it seems that exercise may be helping your body expel leftover material, which would in fact be promoting healing…Maybe? Again, not sure. I'd say that if you feel fine and you're not bleeding heavily continually, then there's no reason to restrict your exercise. But if you feel lightheaded, dizzy, and are losing a lot of blood, then rest and page your MW! AFM, I have been having the occasional weak feeling so I'm supplementing with half a dose of ionic iron as I lost a lot of blood during my natural MC (and I'm vegan, so I definitely don't eat red meat! Haha!) Definitely check with your MW, though. You are extremely considerate to not page her under these circumstances!

I was gonna get out there and run today with a running group, but it's absolutely treacherous out there today: 9 degrees F (~ -13 C) and it's windy, so it feels more like -8 F (~ -22 C)! I think I'll stick to the elliptical, though I hate working out indoors!

Happy running/working out!

Hi there - I hope you ladies dont mind my joining you.
I suffered a mmc about two weeks ago and I just need an active thread to follow for hope and encouragement.
DH and I are having fetal testing done on this fetus because it is our 3rd mc. We dont plan on TTC again until after our meeting with the MD to discuss the results of the testing and find out if theres any way to tell what our chances are of having another healthy pregnancy.

I'm so sorry to hear of all your losses, and for those who are currently bleeding/mc'ing. I finally stopped bleeding about 3 days ago.

And for those ttc right now, I wish you all so much luck and sticky dust!

Oh Kozmik, so sorry to hear of your losses! I hope you and your DH get answers so you can get your rainbow baby soon. I guess welcome, though this is a very sad club to join! (But I have good feelings for us all and think we will all be happy, raising our rainbows soon!) :hugs:

Hahaha! I know what you mean! When I was pregnant I was diagnosed with a subchorionic hematoma and told pelvic rest, which meant no aerobic activity… And I'm a marathoner! It was hard, but I did what I had to for my Little Bean.

I was gonna get out there and run today with a running group, but it's absolutely treacherous out there today: 9 degrees F (~ -13 C) and it's windy, so it feels more like -8 F (~ -22 C)! I think I'll stick to the elliptical, though I hate working out indoors!

Ouch lol. I feel your pain! I think I'll just do a lower body workout tonight. I have an LSD on Sunday of 18KM so I need to make that. Last run I did was Dec 22nd for 16. Have a half marathon coming up in Feb. Last night I went slow but it was a hill run and we have about 2-3 inches of snow on the ground and it was just above 0 so it was warm and soft. My legs are just dead from it. It was definitely the snow that kicked my but. Was only 10.5 km but wow. Almost want a rest day ha.

Thanks Celtic. I'm a range of things right now. Sad. Mad. Angry. Pissed. Sad. Hopeful. Everything. I want to crawl into bed and watch a movie.

Sunshine, I'm so sorry! I can understand the range of emotions you're feeling and that's all okay and perfectly normal for someone who has been through a horrible loss. 1 MC is too many. Can't imagine being through 2. I hope that you get the answers you need and are holding your rainbow soon.

Also, I think you should do just that, crawl into bed and watch a movie. Take care of yourself! :hugs:

I agree with sunshine hope2bmother! Crawl into bed and watch a movie. Take care of you. Both mind and body :hugs:

Ouch lol. I feel your pain! I think I'll just do a lower body workout tonight. I have an LSD on Sunday of 18KM so I need to make that. Last run I did was Dec 22nd for 16. Have a half marathon coming up in Feb. Last night I went slow but it was a hill run and we have about 2-3 inches of snow on the ground and it was just above 0 so it was warm and soft. My legs are just dead from it. It was definitely the snow that kicked my but. Was only 10.5 km but wow. Almost want a rest day ha.

I edited my post to include my thoughts on MC and exercise! Sorry I just saw your post about running and got excited! Lol!

What is an LSD? You sound pretty hard core, like me! :thumb up: Good luck with the 18KM! I have a love/hate relationship with hills, but now that I am living in a state that's flatter than a pancake (Ohio), I miss hill running (I was in Boston for grad school and hills are EVERYWHERE)!

Do you have a time goal for your half marathon?

Haha! I understand about a run kicking your butt! My first day back running, I met up with the running group I mentioned earlier and went out for about a 10 km fartlek. Well, I was SOOO HAPPY to be out running, I ran like a bat out of hell for the first 5 km, keeping up with the front group of guys. Then they were like, "Okay, now sprint for 1 minute!" And I was like, "I am ALREADY SPRINTING!" It wasn't pretty. My legs were like logs after that, but I made it to the end. The next day I felt worse than after my marathons and I was like :dohh: Took one day off and then made the mistake of going to train capoeira for the first time in months and that was like double :dohh: the next day! I could barely move!

Touch wood the bleeding has stopped. Not had any since going to bed last night. So 2 weeks is about average for me to bleed after birth so hopefully in 3 weeks I'll either get AF or the preferred BFP. So we'll wait and see.

I'm so sorry Steph. Hopefully it won't take to long to start the process.

hope2bmother if you'd lived closer I'd let you babysit my 10 month old. She's doing my nut in at the moment not wanting a nap, but I'm still very grateful to have her. How long were your cycles prior to MC? If its a normal 28 day cycle you wouldn't be due for a few days yet anyway. My cycles generally go back to normal quite quickly, but I know this isn't always the case.

Awwww I'd love to watch your 10 month old! I'd wear her out so she'd finally sleep for you. :sleep: I can imagine it's tough with her not wanting to nap! Even though you're grateful for her and love her to pieces, a mommy still needs time to herself every now and again! I know the mother I babysit for can't get anything done with her little one awake and the little one wants and needs constant attention.

As for my cycles prior to MC, they were between 29 and 33 days, so it's still pretty early. If I count the day of the MC as CD 1, then I am on CD 26. I imagine that I will know what's going on in the next 3-7 days. What a relief that will be! I'm also impatiently awaiting the results of my final hCG quant, which I had drawn yesterday, which will help shed some light, I hope!

Bum. I got a positive opk tonight. DH went back to the uk for work on Sunday. So I'd DEFINATELY out this month 😞

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->