• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

Aww wantinga girl that's great! I'd prefer a fb group, but I'm not technical and have no idea how to make it completely hidden and private. I'd be paranoid in setting one up lol. but great idea!

I'm sorry you're still mc, I'm not having anything so far. A tiny amt of brown today, but nothing to make me feel it's going to start coming soon. I'm hoping it does though.

Sunshine DH lives and has worked in the UK for the last year and a half so it's just DS and I he comes home every two weeks for two days. It's fine even with kids Ds is great. He's in daycare when I work. I bought an out n about buggy so we go running 4times a week and I do Pilates and yoga at home. So it's fine and possible to do it yourself.

Celtic, thanks for typing all that out, I'm only taking folic acid so will definitely look into some of the vitamins you mentioned, they can only help.

Sunshine, thanks for letting me know about the cycles maybe changing. 4 weeks seems so long away to wait for AF (I'm 2 1/2 weeks post d&c) I hope it does come then and not even longer, like everyone I guess I just want to be pregnant again, but equally want body to have recovered. Not looking forward to heavy AF if that happens to me to, I've always been really light!

I think we should try keep this group going till we all have our rainbow babies. I hope things happen quickly for you and you can get back to TTC.

Claudinator - it's definitely possible, but I'm glad we're not doing it anymore! We've been back living together since last March! Do you live in the states? Or does DH have a short flight to you every 2 weeks? That must be hard to plan ttc. But at least you know when he'll be home and can plan for it! :)

Neo - Again, could be different for you...but I was expecting to be able to get back on it right away, and I wish I had of been more prepared for those months of changes. It was frustrating not knowing what was going on. I feel more prepared this time, and expect to watch for those changes!

I hope we all can get back to it quickly. I'm going to enjoy a glass of wine tonight though, and life in the meantime! Oh and that second cup of coffee I've been craving every day lol ;)

Sunshine try red raspbery leaf tea in a strong brew and lots of it like 3-4 cups a day for a couple days. It brought it on for me. Then I went down to 1-2 cups a day as it's good for your uterus anyways.

Niamh I'm temping to try and see when ovulation is. But we will be basically NTNP. Everything I've read says there's no reason to wait. Midwife prefers one cycle to make sure hormones etc have leveled out and there's time to heal emotionally etc. But even from her the statement was to try and wait a cycle lol. I will do my due diligence and try and avoid DTD at ovulation. I'm planning mentally to get pregnant in February so that I'm not even thinking about PG tests til like March lol.

Facebook group if there is interest for one I can set it up. I know that during TTC and pregnancy I check here regularly but after baby is born not so much. So I ended up losing touch with everyone I went through my last pregnancies with. So let me know if that's something there's interest in!

AFM I'm definitely done bleeding. :D TMI but tonight may finally be a DTD night haha. First time since dec 20th! I don't think I've gone this long without sex since my oldest was born :p

Facebook is definitely a great idea I was gonna say I could do it but I don't mind if you want to set it up Hun as long as it's closed.

Depends how many of us want to join can do it now of wait til everyone's lo's are born?

I'm easy on whatever

Xxx

Sunshine try red raspbery leaf tea in a strong brew and lots of it like 3-4 cups a day for a couple days. It brought it on for me. Then I went down to 1-2 cups a day as it's good for your uterus anyways.

Niamh I'm temping to try and see when ovulation is. But we will be basically NTNP. Everything I've read says there's no reason to wait. Midwife prefers one cycle to make sure hormones etc have leveled out and there's time to heal emotionally etc. But even from her the statement was to try and wait a cycle lol. I will do my due diligence and try and avoid DTD at ovulation. I'm planning mentally to get pregnant in February so that I'm not even thinking about PG tests til like March lol.

Facebook group if there is interest for one I can set it up. I know that during TTC and pregnancy I check here regularly but after baby is born not so much. So I ended up losing touch with everyone I went through my last pregnancies with. So let me know if that's something there's interest in!

AFM I'm definitely done bleeding. :D TMI but tonight may finally be a DTD night haha. First time since dec 20th! I don't think I've gone this long without sex since my oldest was born :p

Yay to no more bleeding! I'm really scared of dtd again nothing since my bfp. Enjoy Hun :haha: xxx

And agreed. I'm not thinking pregnancy tests until April. March will give us a 2015 baby though which would be nice!

Would be nice to keep this going but also great to have a fb group contact quicker and easier x

Would like to join u ladies to help me thru my 4th Mc 3rd of 2014!! :( still waiting for something to happen or maybe it already did IDK!!

I had a suspected Ectopic but nothing was visible via US so I opt to wait and go natural as I have several times b4!! Well here I am still waiting to MC unless I did when I had spotting at 5wks Im just not sure since my numbers climbed a lot after the spotting:shrug:

I am taking A ton of vitamins as I have been for awhile to help w fertility since I'm a Oldie and have gotten 2 BFP naturally !! I'm wondering if they are causing the hold up??

I'm so sorry for all your :angel: I hope 2015 bring us all a rainbow!!

ajarvis I got some pregnancy test so I can see when HCG is gone,I did 2 today one was a very sensitive one 10mul and the other 20 mul still positive but very very faint will be good to see them go negative the only time I will want that. have a lovely evening with your DH it has been a while for us as well

facebook sounds great :thumbup:

sunshine2014 I agree with Ajarvis some rasberryleaf tea is very good for toning the uterus but just be aware if you are TCC do not drink past OV as your not meant to drink it during pregnancy till past 30 weeks I think 35 weeks as it causes the uterus to contract. I would take Maca it would sort out cycles for me I noticed I had text book cycles 28 days OV when I should and correct length LP and if you suffer from PMS it sorts that out as well and is safe to take in pregnancy but most stop when they find out they are pregnant.

wantingagirl mine has eased off a lot which is great I hope yours does as well and you feel better in every way :hugs: is the scan on Monday to check all is ok

Sis4us so sorry about your loss :hugs: life can be so cruel.

I hope they are rescanning you? Ectopic can be so dangerous xxx

ajarvis I got some pregnancy test so I can see when HCG is gone,I did 2 today one was a very sensitive one 10mul and the other 20 mul still positive but very very faint will be good to see them go negative the only time I will want that. have a lovely evening with your DH it has been a while for us as well

facebook sounds great :thumbup:

sunshine2014 I agree with Ajarvis some rasberryleaf tea is very good for toning the uterus but just be aware if you are TCC do not drink past OV as your not meant to drink it during pregnancy till past 30 weeks I think 35 weeks as it causes the uterus to contract. I would take Maca it would sort out cycles for me I noticed I had text book cycles 28 days OV when I should and correct length LP and if you suffer from PMS it sorts that out as well and is safe to take in pregnancy but most stop when they find out they are pregnant.

wantingagirl mine has eased off a lot which is great I hope yours does as well and you feel better in every way :hugs: is the scan on Monday to check all is ok

Yes Hun it is..... We're your 10miu faint mines were still really strong :shrug:

Xxx

Would like to join u ladies to help me thru my 4th Mc 3rd of 2014!! :( still waiting for something to happen or maybe it already did IDK!!

I had a suspected Ectopic but nothing was visible via US so I opt to wait and go natural as I have several times b4!! Well here I am still waiting to MC unless I did when I had spotting at 5wks Im just not sure since my numbers climbed a lot after the spotting:shrug:

I am taking A ton of vitamins as I have been for awhile to help w fertility since I'm a Oldie and have gotten 2 BFP naturally !! I'm wondering if they are causing the hold up??

I'm so sorry for all your :angel: I hope 2015 bring us all a rainbow!!
I am sorry you find your self here but welcome :hugs:
That must be confusing did they not do a more detailed scan to check tubes to make sure nothing there, Etopic can be dangerous do you know what to look out for!
what supplements are you on, doubt any would delay AF or a MC if they were going to start
will they find out why you are MC :hugs:

Wanting yep it was I will get a picture now, I did one at 4 days since I MC and it was much stronger I will put them up so you can see! I think its day 6 for you today am I right I am day 7 :hugs:

Ok I'm up for a fb group! So whoever is technical and knows how to make it hidden feel free :) then maybe send us the link to your pAge so we can request an add. :)
That's what the other group did right Niamh?

The first pic is a little blurry with a dark background is the first test I took the second picture on paper is the test I took today I think the second one is fainter

Attachments

• 20150110_164953.jpg
    20150110_164953.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 20150107_214704.jpg
    20150107_214704.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 3
Ok I'm up for a fb group! So whoever is technical and knows how to make it hidden feel free :) then maybe send us the link to your pAge so we can request an add. :)
That's what the other group did right Niamh?

Yep they did :) I like to keep posting here as well for any one that needs somewhere to chat while waiting to TCC and while TCC :hugs:

Yep I'm up for both :) incase anyone doesn't want FB there are some people i ended up adding me as friends anyway on FB it's so nice to be personal ESP in our situation. I need you on my FB to add you when closed so add me in 'shonagraysmith' pic of my daughter is my profile pic then I can add you to the group :) what about name of group? Xxx

This group will be nice to get on too after having our babies and also when no time can just tap on our mobiles lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->