• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

I'm still waiting to pass my little bean after we had the devastating news on Monday that my little bean had stopped growing. I knew something was wrong on my last scan cos they said baby was only 5/6 weeks. My dates I should of been 8w+3. Tuesday I went to have tablets inserted by a very heavy pregnant doctor. Got home and I started cramping and bleeding a little. After a few hours it turned brown. I've had nothing since. Everytime I go to the toilet I'm hoping to see my little bean. Crazy I know. I just want to get back to normal if there is such a thing. I will never forget my little angel who gave me 8 wonderful weeks. I loved being pregnant and the thought of having a little human being in 9 months time relying on me. I'm lost. I'm heartbroken but you wonderful ladies have helped me through my hard time. The next few days aren't going to be easy for me but I know I have friends that will get me through it. Thank you so much. Xxx

I'm so ready to stop bleeding now! Fingers crossed we all get our rainbow babies soon. What a lovely group we can so do this!!! I'm having testings done too xx

I am so with you! Impatiently waiting. Been bleeding since Dec 21st. Grrr.

Have you talked to a DR? The bleeding should have stopped by now. If it continues for too long you could be at risk for am infection. I'd definitely contact your DR if you're still bleeding tomorrow.

I'm still waiting to pass my little bean after we had the devastating news on Monday that my little bean had stopped growing. I knew something was wrong on my last scan cos they said baby was only 5/6 weeks. My dates I should of been 8w+3. Tuesday I went to have tablets inserted by a very heavy pregnant doctor. Got home and I started cramping and bleeding a little. After a few hours it turned brown. I've had nothing since. Everytime I go to the toilet I'm hoping to see my little bean. Crazy I know. I just want to get back to normal if there is such a thing. I will never forget my little angel who gave me 8 wonderful weeks. I loved being pregnant and the thought of having a little human being in 9 months time relying on me. I'm lost. I'm heartbroken but you wonderful ladies have helped me through my hard time. The next few days aren't going to be easy for me but I know I have friends that will get me through it. Thank you so much. Xxx

So sorry for your loss, Rach710. I will write more tomorrow but wanted to let you know my thoughts are with you in this very difficult time. I've been a hot mess these past few days as the 1 month anniversary of my Little Bean's passing is coming up on the 13th. Welcome to this group. We are here for you! Hugs and much love.

Rach i am also waiting to pass my bean. It is so hard isnt it, i hope it happens soon for us so that we can start tomove on. Ive just had some brown staining today, hoping it picks up soon.

Wantingagirl im having tests done too. Managed to get an appointment for 2 weeks time and really looking forward to it. Never thought I'd be going to a fertility doctor, but such is life.

I'm so ready to stop bleeding now! Fingers crossed we all get our rainbow babies soon. What a lovely group we can so do this!!! I'm having testings done too xx

My doctor told me to go back and see him if the bleeding hadn't stopped in 4 weeks and that was with a late miscarriage. For an early one he said 2/3 weeks. You might have retrained product as he said, so best to have it checked.

Rach I am so sorry and waiting for it to end is so hard I hated that long wait after I knew all was not good with baby I started spotting a week before I mc it was natural I know some have said they needed the second tablet to get things moving. Mind your self and hope its over quickly :hugs:

I have my d&c booked but now I'm hoping it happens naturally before then. The d&c was fine, easy recovery but I'm a little anxious when it comes to hospitals. I've had brown cm since yesterday but no blood yet. Is this how anyone else started? I don't want to take the pills, but if it happens naturally I'd be happy. I had some dull cramping last night as well but it's gone now....

I have my d&c booked but now I'm hoping it happens naturally before then. The d&c was fine, easy recovery but I'm a little anxious when it comes to hospitals. I've had brown cm since yesterday but no blood yet. Is this how anyone else started? I don't want to take the pills, but if it happens naturally I'd be happy. I had some dull cramping last night as well but it's gone now....

That is how mine started hun x

Had my scan complete mc she was lovely and told me to ring when I get a bfp again as they book me in for a scan at 6 weeks I am wasteing time till I get my train home be on later to respond better

Niamh, are you in the UK? Glad your scan went well. Must be a relief to be able to move forward.

That's how mine started last time and that's what I've been getting today. Last time I only bled for a week and passed the bean on day 4 or 5. Hoping it goes as smoothly this time.

Niamh glad the scan has given you the all clear. It certainly is bitter sweet :hugs:

Definitely bittersweet, but it sounds like your lady was very kind. Nothing so far today but I'm hoping I can do this naturally. We'll see.

I LOVE Ireland. We visited last year while my DH lived in England. I can't wait to go back!!!

That is how mine started hun x

Had my scan complete mc she was lovely and told me to ring when I get a bfp again as they book me in for a scan at 6 weeks I am wasteing time till I get my train home be on later to respond better

Ah :hugs: what hospital did you go to??

Have you talked to a DR? The bleeding should have stopped by now. If it continues for too long you could be at risk for am infection. I'd definitely contact your DR if you're still bleeding tomorrow.

Well it started as brown on the 21st. No reason for pad/panty liner. I thought it was just normal from being pregnant/sex etc. 25th was red. but until the 29th or so only when wiping so no pad. Mucus and red blood mixed. Then very light for about a week. Then the 2nd came the cramps/contractions that lasted until Monday or so - that is when the clots passed, sac, placenta etc. Now it's on and off and only a little bit. So this apparently is 100% normal. No heavy bleeding at all this entire time. So I'm calling the midwife to check in today anyways about exercise etc. But blood is slowly turning dark slightly brown this am. Can be normal for it to last 4-6 weeks in a natural miscarriage. I'm to go to emergency and/or call midwife if there's either heavy bleeding, a bad smell, or if I develop a fever and/or cold and flu type symptoms. As of yesterday cervix was still open. Haven't checked today lol. Plus the hormone level coming down I was incredibly emotional the last two days. All again apparently normal as the hormones leave the body from being pregnant.

That is exactly how mine started. I've had a completely natural miscarriage so far. It's taken about 3 weeks in total. I found out at 12 weeks 3 days that baby stopped growing at 8 weeks 4 days. Started with brown. Switched to red. Got heavier, and then the cramping came after that. :hugs:

Questions about taking the pills -- how did you find it if you took it? I'm debating right now whether to call my Dr and say I want that instead of the d&c. But I am nervous as I heard it can be horrific. I'm only measuring 6 weeks, so I don't expect it to be suppperrr bad. But who knows?

I think. Just maybe. I'm done bleeding. Maybe. I'm excited lol. Been happening for a long time. I'm tired of it lol.

Yay ajarvis!!!! Hope that's it for you.

I, on the other hand, am happy because I started bleeding. Woke up this morning and had a gush. It was mucosy and a deep red/brown. Still can't believe how fast this is happening. Only 5 days ago we saw a bean and heartbeat of 124.

Just got a call from the midwife and my hCG is down to 1.6 mIU/ml! So that's awesome news! Also, I think AF may be just around the corner… TMI WARNING… my CM is blood tinged, which is what used to happen right before AF pre-MC. Fingers crossed!

And the awesome thing is that if this is AF knocking, she will be right on schedule with the pre-MC AF! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->