Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

jury3

Mom of b/g twins
Reaction score
Hi! I'm Julie, 29 and on my 6th month of TTC #1. DW and I are using a known donor and doing home-inseminations. My progesterone has tested low for the last 3 months, so I am starting clomid this cycle.

I say we keep with tradition and do intros for any newcomers!

Many of us on this thread have been together for a while and like to use first names which are listed below. We welcome new members! If I have missed anyone, please let me know and I will add you in! Best of luck to everyone, hopefully this is our lucky month! :dust:

TTC - Rachel
Hoping - Kyla
Lausie - Laura :blue: due 10/10/13
Jury - Julie
Bubs - Emily :blue: due 11/1/13
Pdx - Sonia
Disney- Kara
Golds - Nikki :yellow: due 1/18/14
Over- Alissa
HWPG - Mirolee
Clynn - Cassidy
asmcsm- Ashlee
NDT - Nichole
Robert - Amanda
Waves - Waves (Amanda) :yellow: due 3/12/14
SmallTownGirl- ST, STG
Farrell- Farrell
Cowgirl07- Katrina
Miss LaLa- LaLa
littlesteph- Steph
morganwhite7- Morgan
BBWttc29-BBW
MizzyD-Mizzy
mom2pne-Simone
NoGreaterLove

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Some of us also decided to get 'baby predictions' by Suzy Rayne for fun, here's what she's predicted:

Predictions proved wrong :( :
Cassidy(clynn11)'s:
#1- June from May Cycle. EDD Feb 11th 2014
#2- 2016
#3- 2019

Sonia(pdxmom)'s
#1- June from May Cycle. EDD Feb 15th 2014
#2- 2017
#3- 2018

Amanda(RobertRedford)'s :
#1- June from May Cycle. EDD Feb 21st 2014
#2- late 2017/early 2018

Rachel(TTCaWee1)'s :
#1- July from June Cycle. EDD Mar 27th 2014
#2- late 2016

Julie(jury3)'s :
#1- July from June Cycle. EDD Apr 9th 2014
#2- early 2017

Nichole(NDTaber9211)'s:
#1- August from July Cycle. EDD Apr 26th 2014
#2- 2017
#3- 2019

Still in the running:

Ashlee(asmcsm)'s :
#1- July from June Cycle. EDD Apr 3rd 2014
#2- mid 2017

ST's (SmallTownGal)'s
#1- September from August Cycle. EDD May 30th 2014
#2- late 2016

Gotta make sure I didn't miss the new thread this time!

I'm Rachel! DH and I are both 30 and are TTC#1. We are in our 11th month TTC and month #1 on 50mg of clomid. I am currently 7 or 8 dpo and just had my progesterone drawn which was 48 :happydance: AF is due next week and my fingers are crossed tight for a bfp!

Hi, I'm Amanda, OH and I are trying to conceive our first baby after a MC in October 2012! We are in our 6th cycle right now :) I am somewhere in the tww and taking a very relaxed approach these days.

Julie, thanks for starting the new thread, i love the name.

Rachel, cracking up about your lab technique. I always try to have OH check mine for me but he can't access them within the system that kaiser uses without getting in trouble :(

Hello! My name is Nichole and I am 26. I am happily married to the love of my life who is 34. Together 4 1/2 years married almost 2. We have been ttc since Sept 2012 with a few month break in between.

I had some blood in my cm today which is super weird... I am definitely bringing it up to the ob/gyn on friday.

Hello all :) I'm Morgan! DH and I have been TTC for only 2 cycles now. This April we lost our son Jaxon at just 37 weeks. Hoping for a rainbow baby :)

I'm on CD8 and ready to catch this egg! Taking prenatals daily and also doing OPK's/temping. Comeonnn July 21st (9DPO ;) lol) !!!

FX'd for lots of good news this month ladies! Off to highlight my hair!! :)

Hi again all! I am Katrina- my Dh is I am 24. We have been together 3 1/2 years and married for over 6 months and ttc for 4 months.
I am cd 24, but since I was sick this cycle we will see if it worked or not!

of course! Welcome :hi:

How long have you been TTC #2?

Mirolee here, 12 months trying, PCOS dx, third round of clomid 100mg.

of course! Welcome :hi:

How long have you been TTC #2?

ha! embarrassed to say, we're just about to start!! we were ntnp since like may? we tried once in dec-jan but that was a faaaaaaaaaaail and now we are just getting into it again. we've both decided it's time! so this is the first cycle trying!

Hi ladies!! I'm Kara, 28, TTC #1 after MMC in April with wonky cycles...going on cd27 with no ovulation. Progesterone was at 0.6 6/28(confirming no O yet). Have an appt with OB to discuss cycles and talk about clomid to bump up O!

I went through my preggo cycle today and I had spotting CD 17-19 and then Od on CD37 and got BFP on CD47. Now this cycle I had spotting CD13-15 and have yet to O on CD26...who knows what this "trend" is...I don't think I have PCOS, bc I've have a number of ultrasound on my ovaries since MMC and no ones said anything...maybe thyroid? Estrogen dominance? Who knows...either way, OB said today "let go and let God" when I asked if a late O could be the reason for MC...she said she has one success story for a late O for every MC for a late O so I guess well just keep DTD...

I know she won't give me provera to jump start AF, especially not this early...but it would be nice to have a clomid script for next cycle...looking forward to our talk and hoping this cycle doesn't take 5857 days... :)

Well good luck! You are CD 14 right? Do you use OPKs or temp or anything?

Nikki - where's your scan pic??!

Well good luck! You are CD 14 right? Do you use OPKs or temp or anything?

Nikki - where's your scan pic??!

yup cd 14! i know i o'd really late last cycle, and it turned out to be like 48 days long. i'm temping and doing the ferning microscope :)

Oh yay for the ferning microscope!! I use it too, along with opks and temping. I love the microscope though. Not many people on here use it.

I'm Ashlee, I'm 23 and DH is 25. We got married a week and one day ago. We have been TTC since the beginning of the year. I got my BFP on April 22, 2013(15DPO) I then started bleeding on May 6th and was confirmed to have a blighted ovum on May 8th.

Now we're back to TTC and I have started temping as well as using OPKs and using SMEP this month. Hoping to get another BFP FX.

I can't believe it's a new thread already!

I'm Amanda. My fiance & I are both 27. I have a 7 year old daughter from a previous relationship, together we have a 14 month old daughter & we're trying for #3 (OH is praying for a boy lol. Even our 2 cats are female.)

I had the Implanon removed on April 10th, got my first AF after on May 6th and ovulated on CD 14 so my cycles seem to be back to normal. Got a BFP around 12/13dpo. However on June 6th I started bleeding and it wound up being a chemical pregnancy (I have had 2 chemicals & 1 miscarriage around 7 weeks.) I counted June 6th as CD 1, ovulated on CD 14 and am testing currently hoping for that BFP. I think I've gotten some super duper faint lines but some tests look totally negative so we'll see.

My OB agreed to check my progesterone once I get a BFP & give me supplements if needed so I'm impatient and anxious to get that BFP right away so I can start progesterone supplements asap, if needed, to try & prevent another loss.

I've been at work from 2-10:30 and haven't gone to the bathroom since. It's now 11:30 here so it's been a pretty long hold lol. I just had some dinner and have to pee but I want to hold it just a littttttle bit longer because in my mind, that's what's going to give me that second line lol. That and I'm just nervous to see another BFN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->