Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

Nichole-Maybe implantation spotting?!

mommyxofxone-Welcome! I notice you had a natural birth...no drugs or anything? I'm planning to do a natural birth too when the time comes.

I've seriously thought about using the ferning microscope. I'm afraid it might be overkill though since I already track so many things...however, I like to have all the info I can!

Well hello hello. Thanks for waiting patiently. The apt went wonderful. Happy and healthy baby growing in me. I thought it was 11+2 but it showed to measure at 11+6. So doc said im at a safe point to share the news. Attached you will see my baby. The baby was very jumpy and moving.... looked like hick ups.

Oh ya, I am 28 years old and my DH is 35 years old. We have been married for 10 months. We got preggo after 8 months trying. We stressed because the doc told me I had a 1% chance of getting naturally preggo because of DH's low morph and my high prolactin. However we proved them wrong.... Due 1/18/14 (my grandpa who just passed bday and the person we are naming this baby after).

Attachments

• WP_20130701_007(1).jpg
    WP_20130701_007(1).jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 5
  • WP_20130701_009(1).jpg
    WP_20130701_009(1).jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 5
  • WP_20130701_010(1).jpg
    WP_20130701_010(1).jpg
    25 KB · Views: 5
  • WP_20130701_010.jpg
    WP_20130701_010.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 4
Waves- You have way better self control then I would. I'd be wanting to test every 2 hours :haha:

Julie- I had a fleeting thought about it being IB. I mean, if I did miss my surge and I did O on CD 19 like normal, that would make today 6 days after O. I've heard of ladies having IB at 6dpo. I am putting my thermometer next to the bed and setting my alarm right now. I must test in the morning to see if I am having post O temps or not.

Ugh... I'm blind & losing hope lol.

Nothing really on the tests from tonight. At 12dpo with a super long hold, I should seen something by now... at least that's how I feel. I think I see something on these tests after tweaking the pictures some but I'm really starting to think these faint lines are all in my head.

https://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff422/sailinghomelj/VDAY%202013%20BUNDLE/5_zps7cd4733f.jpg

https://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff422/sailinghomelj/VDAY%202013%20BUNDLE/6_zpsff8bed04.jpg

Waves- You have way better self control then I would. I'd be wanting to test every 2 hours :haha:

Hahaha I only have like 4 or 5 ICs left and only 1 FRER left so I have to wait it out a little between testing. However, with the lack of lines, I guess there's no point in testing frequently anyway. Last month I got my BFP on a FRER at 13dpo which I'll be tomorrow so the fact that I don't have something noticeably faint on it tonight has me thinking it's probably not this month.

Nichole-Lol I don't blame you! We always have these great plans to relax, but then we wish we would have been keeping better track! I hope your temps are up in the morning and that was ib! That would be so awesome!

Nikki-Yay for a healthy baby and great appointment! So glad everything is looking good!

So happy to see a healthy little baby in there Nikki!! Enjoy spreading your great news!! :)

Just a quick blabber- Day 2 of temping and wtf. I have the purple Mabis basal thermo and it takes forever to beep in the mornings (like 5 mins or I give up and start again) so I end up falling asleep and I ended up getting 2 ttly different temps bc it never beeped and I checked/restarted. And who wants to wake up 2 hours later bc they're half stupid and left the thermometer in their lady parts..? Lol.. thought it'd be a little easier. That's all :)

Oh and goodluck Rachel, Waves, Katrina, and Nichole on your testing this week!!!

Oh yay for the ferning microscope!! I use it too, along with opks and temping. I love the microscope though. Not many people on here use it.

i love it too! it's so awesome!!! and easy to use!

Nichole-Maybe implantation spotting?!

mommyxofxone-Welcome! I notice you had a natural birth...no drugs or anything? I'm planning to do a natural birth too when the time comes.

I've seriously thought about using the ferning microscope. I'm afraid it might be overkill though since I already track so many things...however, I like to have all the info I can!

yes hun i had an all natural!! no pain meds, nothing. except the ibuprofen they gave me AFTER the birth. but the actual 9 hours were completely natural. thank goodness it was only 9 hours because i dind't think i could last much longer.

the microscope takes 5 minutes to dry, so i set it up, shower, come back and read it. it's really great. got it on sale at earlypregnancytests.com. i highly recommend it!!! esp. since you don't have to buy new things every month. it's a one time buy.

and nikki congrats on the baby!!!

Ugh for the 3rd morning in a row, my food tastes wrong/off. My boobs hurt on & off but mostly off. Nausea comes and goes but mostly goes. Tests with lines that I'm clearly making up because either nobody else sees them or I look at them again hours later & I don't see them anymore.

12dpo and not even a faint faint line? I'm being a negative nancy, I know, but I think this month didn't work.

I'm sorry Waves I hate that crap. :hugs:
I'm feeling lots of July BFP's. Fx'd.

Thanks dear. If not this month, it'd better be July otherwise we'll have to stop TTC until next June because of our wedding. And then we'd have a bigger age gap between our youngest kids than I wanted and while life goes on regardless, I was really excited for this smaller age gap.

Oh yes I see lil Hannah will be 2 if you wait til later. Oh that will be so cute though.. is she speaking well yet? I have a little niece who had just turned 2 when I was preggo and it was the cutest thing everrr, her little broken words always asking about the baby in Aunty Moo's belly :) Oh another thing, I saw you were talking about wanting a boy, and so do we. I'm not sure what it is but I'd be so scared for a girl you know, they can have such big 'tudes!! ;) And plus who doesn't want to go dig in the dirt with their little man? Haha idk I'm SURE I'd be happy with either, but gettin down and dirty with a boy sounds so much more appealing to me. So we try the Shettles method.. fact or crap, whooo knows. Lol

She says around 10 words but I wouldn't say she's speaking yet. Her favorite words to say are "mom" and "cat" lol. She calls everyone by either one of those names and 9 times out of 10, she calls me cat (even though she knows I'm mom and cats are cats lol.)

I personally love having girls. Yeah, my oldest is turning 8 and has a total attitude and I know it's only going to get worse. Hannah's a total snot a lot of the time but I wouldn't mind another girl. Sisters can have an amazing bond and I never had it with my own so I'd love for my girls to have that. Plus I'm used to girls so I feel like I'd be totally lost with a boy. But having a "mama's boy" sounds so wonderful lol. Plus OH just wants some more testosterone in this sea of estrogen we've got going on over here. Obviously we'll be happy either way but I know if we wind up with another girl, OH is going to have a fleeting moment of wanting to jump off of a bridge lol.

Haha same here.. I mean I guess I do love everything girlie. I would have a HAYYYDAYY dressing up a little princess lol, so maybe my root for wanting a boy comes from not wanting to let DH down.. Sometimes I feel like Marie Antoinette.. lol, if you know the story.

Awww Niki your little babe is so cute!

AFM, thinking I'll probably O on time this month. CM seems like it's almost there and OPKs from last night seem like they were darker last night, been doing them twice a day. Still no coverline on FF though :/
photo%25287%2529.JPG

Ashlee- Lastnight's does look darkest. Lol it stresses me out just looking at that OPK stack.. can drive a girl crazy!! All I know is it looks like it's BD time fo you guys!!! Awh a honeymoon BFP would be so awesome :)

Hi can I join?
I'm Lorna, we are TTC #2. I have had 2 pervious pregnancies my first being a MC at 8 weeks and my second was my beautiful little boy Michael who is 2.5 years old.

I got my implant out last Thursday and :witch: came on Sunday, so hopefully this cycle will be normal :)

Oooh yay Hi Lorna, I'm Morgan. Hoping for a lucky July, too. Fx'd for you!

I got my implant out last Thursday and :witch: came on Sunday, so hopefully this cycle will be normal :)

Welcome & good luck!

I had my implant out April 10th, had withdrawal bleeding for a couple days & got my first period May 6th so I envy you for getting yours right away!! Once I got my first period though, my cycles returned right to normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->