Fireworks Will Fly With BFPs In July!

I was wondering why everyone was so quiet!!! Lol forgot to comment on the new thread!!!

I'm Cassidy, i'll be 23 in 10 days and am married to the love of my life who is 25. We've been going through some medical issues with him lately so TTC has been a struggle the past few months. Hopefully we get some answers soon. We spent all of 2012 NTNP and started in December of 2012 using OPKs to try to catch an egg! FX we all see our BFPs soon!!

Now going to read everything!

Nikki - Baby!!! Awww! So happy for you! :) <3 You must be thrilled and relieved to see a bouncy baby in there!

mommyxofxone - I went all natural with my DS1. Just under 7 hours from the time my water broke at 3 cms. It was super intense, but I am so intending on doing it again with #2, who is due on November 1st (another boy).

bubs- my water didn't break until 9 3/4 cms!! it was like a huge waterfall! disgusting lol!!! i heard it splashing all over the floor!!! and it was intense, and i'm PRETTY sure, although i can't prove it, that my mw stretched me when i came in and was admitted, because it hurt really bad and after that the contractions were coming more like i was induced. They never came down off their peak. It was crazy

bubs- my water didn't break until 9 3/4 cms!! it was like a huge waterfall! disgusting lol!!! i heard it splashing all over the floor!!! and it was intense, and i'm PRETTY sure, although i can't prove it, that my mw stretched me when i came in and was admitted, because it hurt really bad and after that the contractions were coming more like i was induced. They never came down off their peak. It was crazy

Yeah mine broke at home after being in latent labor for 5-6 days! Blaaahh.. exhausting. Yes, a huge gush that never turns off!
My contractions were crazy, too! Never had a break. I was getting pretty delirious toward the end. But luckily I only had to push through three contractions! :) :thumbup:

I've spent a better part of the morning moping, feeling out, analyzing the stupid pee stick from this morning thinking nothing was there. Then I felt some twinges and tugging but dismissed it. Tummy started gurgling so I went to the bathroom and then it felt better. Now I feel queasy but it could be related to my bathroom trip earlier. My boobs have been looking pretty full the last few days but that could be unrelated as well.

HOWEVER... I decided to grab my ICs from the last few days and compare them all together. Took a picture to tweak it and I actually think I seriously see something on the test from this morning that I don't see on the other ones. So I wanted to see if you ladies see it as well to make sure I'm not going crazy & actually making up lines because I want them so bad.

From top to bottom it's 10dpo, 11dpo, 12dpo, 13dpo - today's test is the one on the bottom. It's really faint but I actually see something that's not on the other tests. But if you don't see it either, that's fine... let me know I'm going blind & crazy lol.

https://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff422/sailinghomelj/3_zps6fd439a5.jpg

Of course now that I post it, I see it less than I did before but hopefully someone else sees the same thing I did lol. I shrunk it because in Photoshop I saw it better with the smaller version than in fullsize.

https://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff422/sailinghomelj/2_zpse0f8d3b8.png

Waves, I see a verrrrry faint something on yesterdays test. GL!

Yeah mine broke at home after being in latent labor for 5-6 days! Blaaahh.. exhausting. Yes, a huge gush that never turns off!
My contractions were crazy, too! Never had a break. I was getting pretty delirious toward the end. But luckily I only had to push through three contractions! :) :thumbup:

yeah i know what you mean about the delirious. thought i was going to die. lol! i had to push for 2 hours! and 5-6 days?! oh my gosh!!! that's horrid!!!

@waves i'm sorry hun i don't see anything :(

Waves, I see a verrrrry faint something on yesterdays test. GL!

If you didn't see, I posted a smaller version of the picture because that's when I see it best as opposed to the larger version. I only really see something on today's, the bottom test but hey... if you see something on yesterday's and I see something on today's we can pretend that's progression lol.

yeah i know what you mean about the delirious. thought i was going to die. lol! i had to push for 2 hours! and 5-6 days?! oh my gosh!!! that's horrid!!!

It was pretty much baby contractions except for the last day or 2. That's why I didn't go to the hospital until my water broke. I knew they were baby contractions and not the real deal. But I still wasn't sleeping well as you can probably imagine.

mayb_baby-Welcome! I hope you see a bfp quickly!

Ashlee-You won't see the coverline until after you O and have 3 elevated temps in. It does look like your opks are getting darker, so you should see a positive soon. I don't think you've had your surge yet though.

Hello Ladies,
How is everyone doin??Im alil better in the head now...lol...i guess it helped taking a few days off...and now with the new mths thread goin im happy to be back...

NikKi---love love love your baby pics...soo cute :) im sorry abt the situation with your mom...i know how difficult it can b for u mentally..hang in there...gud times will come by :hugs:

Emily - such a cute bump pic...looking gud girl :)

Julie loving this name of this thread...i guess u can update my suzy prediction to b false...i hate her...lol

Rachel - whooping 48...freaking awesome...fx this is gud news :thumbup:

And for the newbies - Im Sonia...DH and me r 30..we r trying for our first baby after 2 previous failed pregnancies...our rainbow baby is right around the corner :kiss:

Thanks Julie, I just still don't know anything about FF lol. Normally I would get my positive tonight (cd15) so FX that I do. We've been using smep this cycle and actually BDed the last 2 nights instead of waiting for positive tonight. Hoping that those swimmers get to that egg :spermy:

I think I am going to test on the 4th, maybe we will have a nice surprise!

Soooo my temp this morning didn't help at all. It was 97.5 which I thought was low and no O but I compared it to my FF O cycle charts. One month 97.5 would have been too low but the other cycle 97.5 would have been above the cover line. Guess I just have to wait and find out unless my dr does a test Friday to see if O occurred.

I can't stop seeing that second line on my test from this morning. Every other one I swore I saw that second line but then I'd look at it again (the test itself or tweaked pictures) and didn't see it anymore, but then I'd see it again later and then not see it the next time I looked. This one, I see it every single time I look at it so naturally I can't stop my mind from spinning.

I want to test again and see if it's more noticeable but testing just a few hours later wouldn't do much of anything & I'm running low on tests. I want to save my last FRER until I get a more noticeable line on the IC. But then on the other hand, I know I see this second line so I want to call my OB and say "HEY I GOT MY BFP! CHECK MY HCG AND PROGESTERONE LEVELS ASAP PLEASE" but I know that's jumping the gun. But if I need supplements, I want to start ASAP to keep this (potential) pregnancy more viable than it would be without them, you know?

Just for the heck of it I plugged both the day I ovulated & the first day of my last period into a ticker to see how far along I'd be if I were pregnant. My period puts my due date as March 13 but my ovulation date makes it March 12. I know a single day doesn't make any real difference but I'd like to say I'm 4 weeks along tomorrow as opposed to only 3w6d lol. You know what I mean? But I know my doctor goes by your period date in calculating your due date, not by your o-date... so would it be so terrible of me to just tell her the first day of my last period was a day earlier than it actually was, just to give me the same due date I would have if we calculated based off ovulation?

Obviously this is all just speculation because that test wasn't a blaring positive & I don't know that anyone else sees the same second line I'm seeing but like I said - I see it and I can't stop my mind from spinning.

amanda, i know your head is spinning, but i really think that you should slow down just a teeny bit.... i would not call your dr yet, i would wait until at least tomorrow, if not later, to actually miss your period OR get a true line. i cant imagine how excited you must be on the inside, but i dont want your heart to get too ahead of itself just yet. if you are pregnant, you will get a second line, it will happen. thats just my advice...

Oh trust me, I know... that's totally logical.

I guess my biggest reasoning is because last cycle my symptoms started to fade shortly after I hit the 4 week mark and then the bleeding started 4w3d so I don't want to wait too long since I didn't get very far last month. If all I had needed was progesterone supplements and I could have found out right away, started them right away, I may not have lost that pregnancy. The chemical before that, the bleeding started when I was roughly 5-6 days late for my period so I'm nervous about waiting too long otherwise it would be too late.

if you are worried, just call and lie. you got a positive hpt. they do the bw you want, you get your answers, good or bad. either they say "no" to the bw or, worst case, the results are negative. best results are positive and they can do something about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->